Marketing Product Managers are responsible for developing effective marketing strategies and plans to communicate the features and benefits of new products to customers. Their duties include building on product messaging that sets new products, Plan and participate in the launch of new services, taking part in presentations, Use market research data to establish product pricing, testing new goods, and products, researching competitor offerings.
For many people, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Marketing Product Manager Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Marketing Product Manager resumes for your reference.
Marketing Product Manager Resume Sample 1
- Increased sales by 30% in first year, receiving recognition for outstanding performance.
- Introduced new client to the company with federal grant of $600,000 for an innovative family planning method.
- Led cross-functional team of 15 members to increase awareness and trial usage among current clients. Resulted in 25% growth over 3 years.
- Developed comprehensive integration plans that enabled clients to reach their desired target audiences through multiple distribution channels across multi-platforms (print, online, broadcast). Account quadrupled revenue within one year.
- Gained multi-agency collaborative experience working on accounts such as Xerox Corporation, Verizon Wireless, IBM Canada Ltd., Johnson & Johnson Ltd., and Kraft Foods.
Marketing Product Manager Resume Sample 2
- Improved marketing campaign success by 30% with innovative website content design.
- Achieved the highest sales volume among all regions within North America for Product Line A during my tenure.
- Collaborated directly with advertising, public relations, and legal professionals to manage product line launches resulting in increased market share penetration rates for this product category.
- Pioneered new lead generation techniques that have resulted in a 15% increase in qualified leads resulting in an overall 15% increase in closed business for both product lines combined since being implemented.
- Reduced team on-boarding time by 80%; ensuring our resources are focused on revenue generating activities instead of spending time on administrative tasks.
Marketing Product Manager Resume Sample 3
- Improved brand awareness and revenue by 15% in a manner that generated high customer satisfaction through proactive communication, marketing support, and product management.
- Developed innovative solutions from concept to final release for the Mobile Game Marketing Program. Launched globally with Apple’s App Store featuring “Top New Games” status in Japan.
- Used strong communication skills, sound technical knowledge of both web and traditional media, and keen business sense to significantly add value across all areas of marketing program planning—strategic planning, media relations/advocacy, graphic design , advertising integration , event coordination .
- Received a Silver Award for excellence in strategic partnership development through successful relationship building children’s charities during Give Kids the World Event.
- Crafted advertising and promotions for new products and events, including the highly successful 2010 All-Star Golf Tournament; contributed to a 5% increase in sales that year.
Marketing Product Manager Resume Sample 4
- Grew consumer awareness for a new brand by 15%.
- Spearheaded the launch of three new products, generating $27 million in new revenue.
- Increased consumer demand for product line by 50%; identified key customer segments and optimized prices.
- Initiated major shift in corporate culture; created organizational structure to address future challenges and opportunities.
- Enhanced company revenue and market share through development and execution of strategy that addressed short-term needs while integrating long-term vision.
Marketing Product Manager Resume Sample 5
- Managed a multilevel product campaign for a range of products from clothing to computers.
- Recruited, interviewed and hired a new Creative Executive who increased the department’s production by 40% within 6 months.
- Took part in increasing market penetration for two major clients from $100 million to over $200 million in four years.
- Accomplishment lead to promotion as Product Group Supervisor; managed nationwide sales team of 30 brokers.
- As Assistant Product Manager developed project goals, schedules, budgets and presented work plans that exceeded goals & customers expectations while maintaining high quality program standards.
Marketing Product Manager Resume Sample 6
- Received a perfect score on a product test.
- Improved sales of an existing product by 50% in one year.
- Led the company’s efforts to enter a new market for three consecutive years resulting in over $500,000 in revenue.
- Spearheaded the large scale launch of a new consumer line with multiple print and digital components across five markets which led to an increase in sales by 20%.
- Collaborated with art directors from four different countries while developing global campaign concepts, resulting in increased brand awareness and reputation within the industry.
Marketing Product Manager Resume Sample 7
- Created strategies to rebrand business by examining what was needed for ads, PR, and marketing plans.
- Promoted innovative products with proactive campaign solutions that successfully increased product awareness.
- Identified emerging trends related to messaging strategy, creative development, digital platforms, IoT devices, wearables, apps & e-commerce.
- Pioneered new approaches to data analysis by testing analytic tools for cross platform effectiveness before rolling out programs nationwide.
- Directed “big ideas” during four years of college football campaigns that helped increase revenue up 16%.
Marketing Product Manager Resume Sample 8
- Managed all day-to-day marketing activities for products in two product lines, including advertising, media relations, social media presence, promotions and displays.
- Spearheaded the rollout of company’s first demand generation campaign to achieve 10% month over month growth for new business in a highly competitive market.
- Volunteered on community outreach initiatives to develop public relations strategies to increase awareness of product line among potential customers.
- Pioneered new strategic positioning within finished goods brand that increased volume 2x with same distribution footprint during my 6 months tenure.
- Initiated online ad campaign that directly contributed to 20% rise in monthly revenue from $6Million/month to $7.
Marketing Product Manager Resume Sample 9
- Directed marketing for a leading telecom company.
- Increased market share by 15% in less than six months during a highly competitive time in the telecommunications sector.
- Established an international marketing function from the ground up and developed a long term strategy to achieve worldwide recognition of brand name – all while being paid only commission on sales.
- Pioneered new concepts in cell phone marketing, increasing revenue per user by 26% with integrated campaigns; recognized as invaluable asset by 20+ multinational corporations desiring increased profits through re-branding under one banner.
- Executed complete redesigns of various brands to be more consistent across mediums; increased visibility, responsiveness, loyalty, and marketability of companies and their products.
Marketing Product Manager Resume Sample 10
- Organized and coordinated company sponsored seminars that were attended by over 100 representatives.
- Devised, executed, and supervised the management of all marketing activity for worldwide promotion of new products.
- Was responsible for providing monthly market reports to US headquarter detailing sales movement within each region within the assigned territories.
- Pioneered annual campaign to rebrand product line; credited with transforming negative brand perception into success through public outreach via social media platforms.
- Promoted one new product line for third year in row; rendered account insights by examining competitor’s advertising concepts booklets prior to use.
To work as a Marketing Product Manager you must complete a bachelor’s degree in Marketing Communication or AIPMM offers several certifications, including the Certified Product Manager (CPM™), Agile Certified Product Manager and Product Ownerand Certified Product Marketing Manager (CPMM). Marketing Product Managers must show collaborative, analytical, research, creativity, problem-solving, planning, and communication skills.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.