A Dental Lab Technician designs and fits dental devices. Their duties include taking impression molds of patients’ mouths, creating models for dental prosthetics such as dentures or crowns, manufacturing and repairing dental devices including teeth straightening appliances, prepare wax bite-blocks and impression trays, melting and mixing materials to be poured into molds to form dental devices, and maintaining equipment and supply inventories.
For many people, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Dental Lab Technician Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Dental Lab Technician resumes for your reference.
Dental Lab Technician Resume Sample 1
- Educated and trained over 100 dental technicians on the proper use of diagnostic and intra-oral instruments.
- Maintained health records; performed adjustments on patients that caused minimal pain after the patient’s appointment.
- Evaluated patient needs in a timely manner based on skill set and experience with each patient, in a professional manner with a smile, thereby increasing customer satisfaction.
- Organized stock inventory of instruments, fluoroscopes, and accessories in a timely manner for department service call requests.
- Received outstanding quality award from the dental lab supervisor for superior performance in all areas of production, customer relations, and work ethic through cleanliness.
Dental Lab Technician Resume Sample 2
- Cleansed, polished, bonded, and restorations on the most complex and extensive dental work spanning a five-year period.
- Performed a variety of procedures including tooth extractions.
- Telemedicine with live patient appointments via video.
- Learned to use the computer as a diagnostic tool for making diagnosis and assessing treatment progress.
- Successfully completed internship as a dental lab technician.
Dental Lab Technician Resume Sample 3
- Fabricated dental models using an Ivoclar Vivadent Titan Master Smile Digital unit.
- Manufactured composite restorations; created life-size exact replicas of damaged teeth.
- Adapted to difficult changes in the workplace by utilizing my vocational training to perform well under pressure.
- Recognized as an individual who can be counted on for victory because I take pride in finishing what I start.
- Stood out as a dependable team member because I make personal relationships with customers, ensuring their complete satisfaction with products and services.
Dental Lab Technician Resume Sample 4
- Administered patient dental treatments after cleaning teeth and prophylaxis with Xylitol paste, fluoride, and sealants.
- Analysed oral bacteria samples.
- Administered and monitored topical and injectable calcium and phosphate solutions to accelerate remineralization of teeth.
- Administered local anesthesia prior to tooth extraction.
- Provided laboratory support for surgical procedures to remove teeth affected by dental caries or trauma; contributed significantly to the success of the procedure as a lab assistant.
Dental Lab Technician Resume Sample 5
- Performed job duties with specific attention to quality control based on weeks of certifications in periodontology, prosthodontics, implantology, perio-radiology, and endodontics.
- File-matched lateral incisors for full-mouth reconstruction of smiles after one year of training under a Board Certified Periodontist.
- Devised new dental procedure, implant placement procedure, resulting in the elimination of future tooth removal procedures.
- Provided excellent care via care delivery with ethical concerns by increasing positive patient relationships with dental professionals.
- Diffused potentials for verbal conflicts between coworkers by facilitating, for betterment of the team, open forum discussions.
Dental Lab Technician Resume Sample 6
- Maintained constant awareness of the patient’s comfort and safety during dental implant procedures.
- Appointed as a temporary substitute for full-time technician on staff; temporarily replaced full-time lab technician during periods of illness and vacation.
- Trained and supervised new technicians; trained two employees to become efficient, productive employees at the corporation.
- Completed all technical studies to be promoted on first attempt; achieved first promotion within eighteen months of employment on staff as a lab technician at corporation.
- Promoted to the corporation’s first technical supervisor position within two years of employment on staff as a lab technician at corporation.
Dental Lab Technician Resume Sample 7
- Labored at a 1200 m² dental laboratory for one year.
- Performed routine and routine maintenance on dental equipment.
- Technicians’ assistant for two days as a receptionist and lab assistant.
- Cleaned, sanitized, and sterilized lab equipment as assigned.
- Helped to prepare dentures and teeth for implantation by sterilization, sealing of apical surfaces of teeth, and impregnation with resins or gels.
Dental Lab Technician Resume Sample 8
- Attained outstanding performance review; received two pay raises, 3% and 3.5%, respectively, within the first six months of employment.
- Assisted with client care to develop oral hygiene skills.
- Motivated colleagues through regular team building exercises to improve job attitudes and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated outstanding customer service skills by processing claims according to company guidelines.
- Created new annual departmental goals by establishing realistic methods for monitoring progress towards goals.
Dental Lab Technician Resume Sample 9
- Maximized patient treatment by ensuring that all procedures were administered correctly, including dental X-rays, cleanings, fillings, extractions, and restorative services.
- Helped ensure the quality of all laboratory services by conducting tests to meet accreditation requirements.
- Optimized all laboratory operations through the use of efficient charts/tables and computerized data collection for patient records.
- Helped establish a new group dental lab at a major hospital in the city.
- Received excellent performance appraisal rating from managers for exceeding efficiency goals, maintaining safe patient care levels, and consistent with all research protocols.
Dental Lab Technician Resume Sample 10
- Learned the importance of teamwork and respect to ensure patient safety and quality service.
- Developed a multi-leveled, non-invasive procedure using dental imaging and probes to diagnose and evaluate soft tissue oral pathologies.
- Performed front desk duties including answering phone, scheduling appointments, ensuring patient confidentiality, and performing back office tasks such as billing.
- Performed comprehensive preparation for endodontic procedures such as deep cleaning of teeth, polishing surfaces, filling cavities, measuring length of tooth roots to prevent decay, identifying pathology during root canal therapy or extraction surgeries; processed endodontic cases through lab screening and diagnosis to ensure patient safety and quality service.
- Appeared and conducted post-treatment courses for dental assistants and hygienists including endodontic course, cadaver tooth preparation, and medical terminology.
Dental Lab Technician Resume Sample 11
- Performed work in clinical and laboratory settings and handled patient and owner concern with appropriate professional and supportive actions.
- Achieved excellent scores on quarterly reviews; received outstanding review for performance in handling patient complaints.
- Coordinated professional team members’ goals, objectives, and accomplishments; demonstrated strong leadership skills, positive attitude, interpersonal communication skills, and commitment to quality service.
- Discovered issues with medical records files when completed dental records were not uploaded to the computer system; made necessary changes in order for them to be uploaded.
- Achieved award for excellent clinical performance, as evidenced by excellent quality record of patient care.
Dental Lab Technician Resume Sample 12
- Masterfully prepared, polished, and assembled crowns for implants by using various tools and materials.
- Collaborated with dental specialists to ensure that each crown fit the patient’s mouth and matched color of surrounding teeth by using specialized gauges.
- Created models of teeth by taking molds of patients’ mouths through a plaster medium.
- Diagnosed dental problems and prepared patients for surgical procedures such as tooth extractions, implantations, and bone grafts.
- Researched and developed new methods and materials to improve products and services for customers.
To work as a Dental Lab Technician, you need an Associate’s degree in Dental Technology or a similar field with several years of experience. Dental Lab Technicians should demonstrate excellent manual dexterity, technical skills, technical knowledge of dental procedures and equipment, strong written and verbal communication, and time management skills.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.