Digital Marketing Consultants strengthen the gap between a company and the online network. Their responsibilities include developing digital marketing strategies, determining suitable business models, evaluating brands that target customers, evaluating clients marketing budgets, assessing clients existing digital market, and assisting clients in launching their websites.
For many, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Digital Marketing Consultant Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Digital Marketing Consultant resumes for your reference.
Digital Marketing Consultant Resume Sample 1
- Conducted in-depth keyword research, targeting specific niche markets that needed to be reached.
- Targeted search engine optimization campaigns that increased monthly consumer spending by over 42% for retail outlets in four different states.
- Helped local businesses increase their online presence through social media networks, video marketing, and blogging.
- Promoted webinars, trainings, PDF downloads, and user guides for data entry companies across the United States; increased subscriber signups by 50%.
- Overhauled website templates to increase product sales for Big Box retailers operating under multiple brand names nationwide.
Digital Marketing Consultant Resume Sample 2
- Designed and implemented campaign strategy for over 30 clients across six different industries with a success rate of 90%.
- Created brand identity, performed market research, wrote copy, executed design concepts in print media.
- Attracted more than 1.5 million visitors to website through strategic Internet marketing initiatives resulting in greater traffic on client websites with less spending.
- Strategically crafted social media content to increase engagement on Twitter Instagram , LinkedIn, Pinterest.
- Trained 4-H youth in public speaking via interview training; enhanced abilities of high school students to communicate effectively in front of groups by teaching active listening skills.
Digital Marketing Consultant Resume Sample 3
- Collaborate as an integral part of a team to support marketing and advertising goals.
- Develop online presence for clients by creating quality content and executing strategies.
- Rapidly create, code, redesign and test dynamic web pages and applications with diverse frameworks and databases through the use of innovative techniques and technologies.
- Translate business requirements into functional solutions through collaboration with business stakeholders; developed reports that allowed teams to evaluate site performance with greater detail than ever before.
- Increase online sales revenue by 15% compared to last year.
Digital Marketing Consultant Resume Sample 4
- Executive level knowledge of digital marketing strategies and techniques with a decade and half experience and expertise in all major online platforms (i.e., Google, Facebook, Twitter).
- Masterfully created digital advertisement campaigns for clients; increased number of visitors to client’s website by 300% within 12 months.
- Led the redesign and development of company websites; improved graphics, colors, content and layout.
- Enabled small business start-up companies to build loyal customer base through effective social media management services such as weekly blog posts, paid advertisements on relevant sites, etc.
- Improved engagement rates by 5% with current customers through targeted e-mail campaigns that highlighted new products and promotions available from business.
Digital Marketing Consultant Resume Sample 5
- Crafted a non-typical SEO campaign to rank an out-of-the box, non-commercial website #1 on Google for a highly competitive keyword.
- Created a clean and simple mobile app landing page that achieved a conversion rate of over 20%.
- Profiled and optimized pages with multiple scripts, redirects, and pages so as to meet the needs of different search engines.
- Taught individuals how to use social media tools such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube channels for their small business marketing online.
- Built numerous websites from scratch by coding HTML/CSS/PHP; handled hosting services; monitored rankings; realized new potentials of technology.
Digital Marketing Consultant Resume Sample 6
- Designed, implemented, and delivered growth strategies for clients which grew their social media fan base by over 500% in 12 months.
- Recently launched an online marketing campaign to promote the growth of a local fitness business; led this company to become profitable in 7 months.
- Pioneered strategic techniques for pinpointing consumer locations using mobile data messaging services.
- Created, managed, and grew four targeted social media accounts through organic content marketing tactics with minimal budget.
- Conducted market research to discover reasons consumers preferred one brand over another; managed customer relationship management system which increased client retention by over 20%.
Digital Marketing Consultant Resume Sample 7
- Assisted with development of new, fresh advertisement campaign targeting increasing profit margin to maximum levels.
- Developed social network presence online to further company’s reach through digital marketing.
- Implemented search engine optimization techniques for website promotion by increasing traffic flow and page views.
- Created dynamic web page content that lured targeted potential customers into buying products using innovative digital marketing tools.
- Created eight blog articles for company website including two video blog entries that increased web site hits by over 20% from the prior month.
Digital Marketing Consultant Resume Sample 8
- Manage a team of fourteen people to produce, market and promote a new product launch.
- Increase online visitors to client’s website 40% after development of content management system.
- Serve as leader for digital marketing initiatives; develop email campaigns, banner ad placement, search engine optimization and re-design customer interface.
- Craft messaging that generated positive results from campaigns encouraging clients to engage in community fund-raising efforts.
- Produce e-book on SEO best practices for outsourcing company with no prior experience producing such documents.
Digital Marketing Consultant Resume Sample 9
- Collaborated with the marketing team to develop a schedule for posting blog content.
- Acted as point of contact for customer service; administered ticket response times within one hour window target.
- Analyzed and communicated relevant data needed by company leadership to formulate clear and concise business strategies.
- Maintained full fluency in Spanish language after study abroad program in Costa Rica; improved translation skills through local contacts.
Digital Marketing Consultant Resume Sample 10
- Provided digital marketing service to large corporations that increased sales by over 15%.
- Attained 100% client satisfaction based on client surveys.
- Designed, implemented, and launched an online campaign for a national brand’s worldwide launch increasing sales within three months of implementation by 20%.
- Recorded highest quarterly sales for type of product/service delivered during the first quarter in company history.
- Developed, designed, and planned social media strategy for local businesses resulting in increased ROI every month since implementation.
Digital Marketing Consultant Resume Sample 11
- Enhanced the online presence of local companies in the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex by increasing their web traffic.
- Developed Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques designed to increase website ranking in internet search engine results pages (SERPs).
- Drafted press releases that increased sales leads substantially; crafted media pitches that secured media coverage for clients.
- Revised social media strategies to boost company brand awareness and drive sales leads.
- Expedited product delivery methods, including shipment tracking data and post-delivery follow-up with customers, through a third party logistics company.
To work as a Digital Marketing Consultant, a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or Communications is required. To succeed as a Digital Marketing Consultant, one must have excellent time management skills, leadership, computer skills, communication skills, copywriting skills, time management skills, and organizational skills.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.