The data entry supervisor oversees the operations of employees who work in data entry. They are responsible for training employees, assigning work to staff, monitoring their work, identifying errors in data entry, communicating policies and doing performance evaluations.
For many, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Data Entry Supervisor Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Data Entry Supervisor resumes for your reference.
Data Entry Supervisor Resume Sample 1
- Kept up with work load while increasing accuracy of data entry.
- Developed personnel by ensuring that everyone was meeting deadlines, exceeding company standards in accuracy, and providing quality services.
- Recognized and rewarded performance by providing annual bonuses, additional time off, and recognition clothing.
- Coordinated the use of equipment and tools to increase efficiency during repetitive tasks.
- Trained staff to take ownership of their positions by being more productive and efficient with less supervision.
Data Entry Supervisor Resume Sample 2
- Managed to increase time efficiency of data entry clerks by 20%.
- Trained and managed staff members in preparation for Federal Depository Library Conference.
- Processed a total of 10,000 requests during the fiscal year.
- Analyzed and resolved customer computer-related problems through Technical Support Center; provided efficient electronic access to public library databases.
- Wrote trainee manuals to document all relevant processes needed for accurate data entry.
Data Entry Supervisor Resume Sample 3
- Kept accurate records of appointments, invoices, and payments.
- Assisted supervisors in tracking system errors as well as transcribing material into and out of the computer files.
- Attended office meetings for problem solving, planning, and decision making.
- Researched new application software for customers and coordinated installation by the computer department.
- Developed training programs for site employees using PC Softwares such as Video-To-Go and the Enroute Manager.
Data Entry Supervisor Resume Sample 4
- Maintained work flow to ensure efficient and accurate processing of data, mailings, and incoming calls; accurate completion of task for administrative staff; confident in client relationships.
- Followed procedures to ensure accuracy in completing task; accurately processed submitted documentation on time.
- Developed effective program for increasing productivity by on-going training and communication with staff; balanced workload with personal needs.
- Effectively communicated organizational goals to employees through effective listening, coaching, mentoring, and motivating skills.
- Handled client complaints with patience and resolution by reviewing the appropriate documentation or other means as needed.
Data Entry Supervisor Resume Sample 5
- Supervised and processed paperwork for more than 20 workers, in a timely and accurate manner.
- Established a work environment that was non-threatening, professional, and respectful for all.
- Organized the work flow to ensure the accuracy of paperwork by using checklists, TACS, and other monitoring procedures.
- Received an outstanding quality award from the supervisor; effectively supervised employees who performed duties such as filing, data inputting and clerical duties.
- Created and implemented procedures to keep administrative offices up-to-date with current technology; successfully communicated with staff while establishing policies in regards to organizational structure.
Data Entry Supervisor Resume Sample 6
- Effectively trained, scheduled, and supervised coworkers; developed and implemented a computerized system for tracking daily production output and employee performance.
- Managed international business clients through phone contact, email, and web interfaces; scheduled callbacks with other departments to ensure order processing and delivery to customers.
- Met ISO 9000 standards in quality control; compiled reports regarding errors in data entry such that corrective action could be taken.
- Achieved award as a call monitoring Superstar; effectively addressed the needs and concerns of customers while adhering to departments’ guidelines regarding authentication, disclosure, and customer service.
- Earned award for excellent customer service; effectively compiled data relating to customers’ complaints.
Data Entry Supervisor Resume Sample 7
- Evaluated, monitored, and improved the efficiency of team data entry performance.
- Acted as liaison between training supervisor and end users to ensure their satisfaction with our product.
- Expedited the delivery of training materials by conducting meetings, collecting and collating data, constructing training aids.
- Ensured timely resolution of all problems regarding computer issues.
- Introduced innovative approaches to department operations that led to a substantial increase in productivity.
Data Entry Supervisor Resume Sample 8
- Metered and processed data according to IATA and BOC standards. Facilitated international transfer of funds between Asia and the Americas by coordinating with a foreign bank in the Philippines.
- Implemented new software regarding penalties, fines, and revenue management; improved software performance with backup routines, communication databases applications.
- Conducted operational training classes every six months to ensure employees were familiar with new policies and procedures manual; developed operations procedure manual.
- Awarded for outstanding achievement in sales achievement for exceeding 25% total gross profit for three consecutive years on international money transfers services.
- Received a merit award for outstanding performance; prepared report on the implementation of policies and procedures manual, including the communications and operations sections.
Data Entry Supervisor Resume Sample 9
- Headed a team of ten employees collecting, inputting, and maintaining data for transmission to the main headquarters.
- Initiated and developed new revenue-producing products by designing a system to track daily data entry progress.
- Decreased overall company expense by implementing more efficient paperless processes for producing reports and communicating with outside organizations.
- Coordinated and supervised a team of 20 employees; recognized for increasing productivity without increasing staff.
- Developed coordinated reporting system with outside agencies to ensure efficiency in processing credit applications from individuals who were seeking loans from the company.
Data Entry Supervisor Resume Sample 10
- Achieved an 80 percent accuracy level in data entry and customer service; recognized as a Quality Chairperson by the company’s executive management team.
- Advanced from trainee to supervisor supporting three shift operations; demonstrated initiative and self-control by training new employees over a one-month period.
- Provided on-site staff supervision for daily operations of 18 data entry staff members; ensured successful execution of projects for auditor, government contractor, and state agency clients.
- Mentored two co-workers who joined the company after completing a one-month training program.
- Organized new workstation setup and established effective recordkeeping processes.
Data Entry Supervisor Resume Sample 11
- Increased revenues in excess of $40,000 by improving data entry speeds from 12 keystrokes-per-minute to 20 keystrokes per minute.
- Innovated scanning systems for over 3000 pages per day; streamlined work flow to require five employees instead of seven employees while increasing profits by $10K.
- Expanded company’s stock records to include 4 million shares with automation and accuracy; increased employee morale and efficiency.
- Achieved acceptable computer proficiency rates of 90% after 14 months as a novice; promoted to supervisor.
- Maintained data entry staff at 97% accuracy for over a year; required minimal supervision and training.
Data Entry Supervisor Resume Sample 12
- Restructured and introduced a new chart of accounts to the organization including new software system; reorganized data and files.
- Developed, coordinated, and presented three relevant sales and marketing presentations for executives annually.
- Provided training on new computer applications to employees within the company during yearly internal training sessions.
- Instructed, motivated, and supervised ten associates in cross-functional projects as needed; served as spokesperson when necessary.
- Trained staff members in proper timekeeping methods; compiled weekly time sheets which enabled payroll to be processed accurately.
Employers typically prefer candidates with two or three years of data entry experience or a bachelor’s degree; there otherwise isn’t a minimum education requirement. Relevant field experience, as well as leadership skills, time management skills, good communication skills, a fast typing speed, proficiency in computers, and knowledge of Microsoft Office are all essential to have.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.
- The Best Data Entry Supervisor Resume Samples
- Data Entry Supervisor Resume Sample 1
- Data Entry Supervisor Resume Sample 2
- Data Entry Supervisor Resume Sample 3
- Data Entry Supervisor Resume Sample 4
- Data Entry Supervisor Resume Sample 5
- Data Entry Supervisor Resume Sample 6
- Data Entry Supervisor Resume Sample 7
- Data Entry Supervisor Resume Sample 8
- Data Entry Supervisor Resume Sample 9
- Data Entry Supervisor Resume Sample 10
- Data Entry Supervisor Resume Sample 11
- Data Entry Supervisor Resume Sample 12
- Wrap Up