These are some examples of job descriptions we have handpicked from real College Professor resumes for your reference.
- Using real-life teaching method by allowing students to have a hands-on experience of operating their own business.
- Applied all steps of operating a company (HR, Manufacturing, IT Tech, Accounting, & Marketing).
- Students selected charitable organization to donate all proceeds after calculating net profit.
- Emphasized on JIT, standard deviation, computations for materials in transport, WIP, and on-hand inventory.
- To provide instruction and student advising as assigned by the departmental chairman.
- To teach and train students on food and beverage service management.
- At the end of the semester students gained knowledge on handling events and functions involving food and beverage.
- Adept at preparing flexible lesson plans tailored to the needs and abilities of each class and course objectives.
- Course includes health assessment in self-care and clinical laboratory.
- Coordinated with fellow professors regarding class’s objective, assignments, and examinations.
- Direct and coordinate fundraising activities raising an average of $2500 per year over 4 years for the ASL Club.
- Build partnerships with local businesses as ongoing donation & gifts support of the ASL Club.
- Create promotional materials, brochures, flyers and announcements for Courses.
- Design course materials in PowerPoint, Student guides to coordinate with lesson plans.
- Develop strategies to maximize student learning outcomes while providing a positive learning environment.
- oordinator of Speech Department (8 years), including hiring adjunct staff.
- Instructional design and curriculum development for multiple subjects.
- Classroom instruction in the areas of public speaking, interpersonal communication, small group communication, and oral interpretation of literature courses.
- Advisement and counseling of diverse traditional and nontraditional students.
- Managed faculty and taught courses for two year college.
- Responsible for retention and overall student academic achievement.
- Initially was a College Professor and taught several courses such as: Business, Marketing, Financial Management, Public Speaking and English.
- Conducted college-level courses in the field of English.
- Areas of instruction included reading, research, and revision of writing.
- Was responsible for preparing, delivering lectures and leading classroom discussions.
- Prepare and deliver lectures to undergraduate students on topics such as financial accounting, principles of marketing and advertising, operations management, strategic management, domestic and global management.
- Compile, administer, and grade examinations, or assign this work to others.
- Prepare course materials such as syllabi, homework assignments, and handouts.
- Train new Professors, attend in-services, and compete in Advertising campaigns for outside organizations.
- Teaches business, management and supervision courses in both the Associate of Applied Science and the Bachelor of Applied Science Degree program areas.
- Presents course content to students and guides student discussion and course work-study.
- Designs, coordinates and oversee instructional projects with approval of authorize expenditures.
- Writes and recommend proposals for external and internal activities for Program Manager and Dean review and approval.
- Facilitate classroom teachings and objectives via face to face and hybrid (on-ground and online) classes.
- Provide assistance to students to include assistance with intake and registration processes, orientation, recruitment, enrollment development, referrals to campus services, and other support services as needed.
- Track student contacts and follow-up with students to ensure quality of service.
- Adapted numerical integral (and its inverse, using a root finder) in Matlab for t-distribution table values.
- Invented factoring techniques for second- and third-order polynomials.
- Used “River Crossing” puzzle-game from Thinkfun™ to teach graduated problem solving.
- Presently at work on collaborative effort to re-interpret fourth-order polynomial by its geometry.
- Manufactured critical thinking climate in classroom focused on innovation and creativity, to foster proficiency in microscope use, dissections, and laboratory skills.
- Promoted infrastructure change at the administrative level for nd new innovative techniques to be established at WCCCD.
- Created core curriculum lesson plans daily and weekly.
- Supervised sections for Anatomy and Physiology I and II and Introductory biology classes including laboratories.