Housekeeping Inspectors perform and oversee cleaning jobs for various establishments. Their duties include maintaining records of inspections, addressing any guest complaints, ensuring compliance with regulations, training staff, overseeing supplies and inventory, aiding in the cleaning process, and performing examinations before and after the presence of guests.
For many, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Housekeeping Inspector Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Housekeeping Inspector resumes for your reference.
Housekeeping Inspector Resume Sample 1
- Inspected the housekeeping department for compliance with the organization’s standards.
- Monitored activities to ensure adherence to established organization guidelines.
- Awarded award for superior customer service; delegated to resolve questions and concerns of patients, families, staff members, and physicians.
- Recognized by the clinic manager for implementing cost-saving initiatives related to laundering activities.
- Revised employee policy regarding the handling, organization, and storage of linen.
Housekeeping Inspector Resume Sample 2
- Recognized by the Regional Manager as the Outstanding Housekeeper due to exemplary performance in all areas of housekeeping duties.
- Achieved award for a job well done with a superior level of customer service, with a goal to achieve a 7 out of 7 diamond rating.
- Received outstanding quality award; maintained an exceptionally clean room during a visit from state health inspectors.
- Provided exceptional customer service to hospital administrators and physicians.
- Accomplished an above-average level of productivity with the ability to maintain excellent relationships within the department and hospital as a whole.
Housekeeping Inspector Resume Sample 3
- Facilitated housekeeping inspections by senior management with the goal of quick turnaround and asset protection.
- Trained and mentored new monitors; developed effective communication skills that facilitated pleasant working conditions and feedback from managers.
- Compiled Housekeeping Inspection Reports on a daily basis to ensure compliance with all appropriate documents, ordinances, and regulations.
- Achieved quality award for a high percentage of completed inspections within a maximum allowable time period; effectively discussed discrepancies with supervisors on how to improve on-site performance.
- Received outstanding quality award; effectively revised housekeeping inspection documents based on customer feedback.
Housekeeping Inspector Resume Sample 4
- Inspected rooms and collected data on the condition of rooms for occupancy; reported any discrepancies to supervisor.
- Restocked and organized employee restroom supplies.
- Processed and filled new room requests and worked with Maintenance personnel to install new guest room furniture.
- Achieved award for exceptional cleaning skills; maintained cleanliness standards of work area and effectively communicated with others.
- Qualified as a training leader; developed training program on cleaning policies, procedures, and practices for new employees.
Housekeeping Inspector Resume Sample 5
- Experienced customer satisfaction ratings from customers who had applied for a hotel.
- Achieved awards from the Top Ten Task Force for consistently completing 7 out of 10 tasks.
- Received recognition from officers for exceptional performance as a housekeeping auditor by maintaining superior customer satisfaction ratings.
- Received award for superior service, efficiency, and quality control as a housekeeping auditor by being evaluated on several parameters including superior service, quality control, and timely completion of inspections.
- Earned award as a Top Ten Customer Service Supervisor by exceeding all objectives by completing assignments with outstanding results and performance; receiving recognition from the Regional Manager for outstanding performance as an auditor.
Housekeeping Inspector Resume Sample 6
- Inspected rooms for cleanliness, bed tightness, mirror free of speckles, damaged furniture, and general safety.
- Recognized by Regional Manager for providing superior service in addressing customer needs and concerns in a professional manner.
- Received outstanding quality award; inspected more than 30 rooms per hour during the morning shift.
- Achieved award for meeting customer satisfaction guidelines based on customer survey ratings from customers who had stayed in the hotel.
- Provided thorough inspection of four (4) rooms per hour; recognized by District Manager for exceptional performance; received Employer’s Special Award at District Convention.
Housekeeping Inspector Resume Sample 7
- Demonstrated thorough knowledge about housekeeping procedures, policies, and practices, ensuring that the facility’s maintenance meets or exceeds industry standards.
- Provided guests with exceptional dining experiences by organizing, loading, cleaning, and distributing guest services supplies.
- Consistently met professional standards on a daily basis by maintaining a clean facility.
- Consistently met quality standards on a daily basis by maintaining accurate records on cleaning supplies used on each shift.
- Worked at a high level of excellence, contributing to the success of others through professional and ethical conduct.
Housekeeping Inspector Resume Sample 8
- Inspected assigned areas to ensure they complied with HACCP guidelines.
- Completed more than 100 inspections in a three-month period; recognized for outstanding performance by the General Manager.
- Recovered $25,000 in lost and found money and valuables.
- Achieved recognition as a call monitoring Superstar; effectively responded to the needs and concerns of customers while adhering to hospital’s guidelines regarding authentication, disclosure, and customer service.
- Received outstanding quality award; compiled data as hospital strove for compliance with Medicare as well as state and federal regulations.
Housekeeping Inspector Resume Sample 9
- Achieved award for cleaning hospital bathrooms to conform to universal standards.
- Distinguished me with the Quick Care Award; expressed enthusiasm in helping patients who had recently undergone surgery.
- Received commendation for adhering to cleaning schedules.
- Cited on patient satisfaction survey; recognized by President of Hospital for exceeding patients’ expectations regarding cleanliness, courtesy, and efficiency.
- Earned appreciation letter from Bedsider International Headquarters; recognized by management for implementing preventative safety procedures while adhering to hospital guidelines regarding workplace safety practices.
Housekeeping Inspector Resume Sample 10
- Inspected hotel rooms to ensure conformance with established guidelines, including organizational control of cleaning supplies.
- Monitored housekeeping staff productivity and ensured completion of assigned tasks.
- Resolved customer complaints and ensured overall customer satisfaction during weekly walk-throughs of all areas in the hotel.
- Suggested and implemented cost-effective ways to improve operational efficiency and reduce costs.
- Received recognition for superb performance, including outstanding attendance record and exemplary performance rating.
Housekeeping Inspector Resume Sample 11
- Recognized as a call monitoring Superstar for outstanding on-the-job performance.
- Earned the highest award for increased on-the-job productivity; received an outstanding quality award.
- Achieved recognition as a call monitoring Superstar; effectively handled customer complaints and concerns regarding cleanliness and safety of the property.
- Demonstrated exceptional customer service with the ability to respond to questions and concerns with professionalism and understanding of guest services expectations.
- Received an outstanding quality award; effectively adhered to personal hygiene standards in all areas of hotel inspection.
Housekeeping Inspector Resume Sample 12
- Assisted in the organization of sanitation operations for a new hotel facility.
- Provided superior customer service through solving problems, establishing guidelines, and resolving issues.
- Redeemed bonuses earned by performing outstanding work for hotel for which I was responsible.
- Edited paperwork to ensure proper format and compliance with all laws and regulations.
- Assured that proper procedures were followed in recording expenses that were incurred on behalf of the organization; required by FHA guidelines.
Housekeeping Inspector Resume Sample 13
- Conducted thorough inspection of rooms and hallways to ensure that they were in fact clean, maintained, and orderly.
- Delivered excellent customer service to guests by providing them with exceptional service.
- Performed quality inspections on guest rooms along with valet parking lots.
- Demonstrated initiative by handling difficult situations without resorting to ‘brute force’ or using foul-mouthed language or physical actions.
- Received outstanding performance award; effectively compiled data pertaining to room reservations, key count, and guest count for the past year.
Housekeeping Inspector Resume Sample 14
- Achieved award for meeting customer satisfaction guidelines based on customer survey ratings from customers who had applied for a hotel room.
- Acquried two President’s Club Awards.
- Recognized as one of the top 10 employees for the month.
- Received outstanding quality award; effectively compiled data relating to hotel room reservations.
- Promoted to Housekeeping Inspector
Housekeeping Inspector Resume Sample 15
- Assessed dining rooms for cleanliness, organization of furniture, and identification of any maintenance items that were within my purview.
- Coordinated with Maintenance to ensure completion of work orders.
- Led the implementation of a new huddle system for communicating with housekeeping staff.
- Scheduled training sessions for new employees.
- Raised the profile of the department by working closely with department staff and overall hotel management to develop a team-building program that encouraged participation from the staff at every level.
To work as a Housekeeping Inspector, you must have a high school diploma or a GED certificate. You must demonstrate organizational skills, attention to detail, solid problem-solving, computer skills, sound prioritization, the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multitask, communicate with a team, and you must pass a background check and drug test.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.