Client associates work with financial advisors to assist customers. Developing and maintaining client relationships, resolving inquiries, establishing portfolios, communicating with clients, analyzing competitor data and providing administrative support are several duties performed by a client associate.
For many, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Client Associate Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Client Associate resumes for your reference.
Client Associate Resume Sample 1
- Transcribed taped interviews for an educational research study. Also, compiled information in a Word document.
- Provided clients with professional telephone support regarding Xcel Energy services.
- Reciprocated this award by performing outstanding service to my fellow employee, who was moving across the country. Worked beside her at my desk to pack her belongings during lunch hours.
- Met the response time guidelines of the Billing Department while handling customer complaints/questions regarding utility bills.
- Awarded for taking a leadership role in organizing a departmental staff appreciation event.
Client Associate Resume Sample 2
- Followed company policies to ensure documents were prepared according to FHA, Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac guidelines; received excellent review at Annual Performance Review; provided customer service that exceeded expectations for customers; maintained professional appearance; adhered to company’s policy regarding personal use of company telephone.
- Segregated information in accordance with business procedures; ensured all work was completed within applicable time frames. Adhered to appropriate departmental guidelines regarding retention of documents.
- Effectively followed through on customer service initiatives which included providing excellent follow-through when necessary when providing adequate service, making sure the customer’s needs are met.
- Achieved award for professionalism; set new standards for quality of work; completed all tasks in a timely manner.
- Received outstanding quality award; completed all tasks within timeframes; effectively adhered to company’s policies regarding personal use of company telephone.
Client Associate Resume Sample 3
- Achieved the highest scores on the Quality Award; effectively handled complaints and concerns of irate customers.
- Recognized by peers for exceptional customer service; quickly processed requests and answered questions to ensure clients’ satisfaction.
- Expeditiously placed over 500 orders in less than one hour; recognized by the Regional Manager for outstanding teamwork.
- Responded to calls from irate clients with professionalism and patience; adhered to protocol while assessing situations and solving problems in a timely manner.
- Observed and participated in training sessions that enhanced Communication skills and displayed mastery of information and expertise that enabled me to provide superior customer service.
Client Associate Resume Sample 4
- Achieved award for exceptional customer service to administrative staff; resolved customer problems in a timely manner.
- Conferred with company officials regarding complaints by customers; assisted Regional Manager in obtaining authorization to waive fees, where appropriate.
- Researched accounting codes to ensure accuracy of financial statements; suggested cost reduction measures.
- Trained new employees regarding procedures and etiquette.
- Provided customers with exceptional customer service based on high ratings by customers surveyed regarding my service performance.
Client Associate Resume Sample 5
- Provided customer service to customers in my area; developed effective office procedures which improve office efficiency.
- Achieved recognition for outstanding customer service; utilized knowledge of the company’s products and services to provide exceptional customer service.
- Obtained excellent/superior performance rating, according to employees reporting directly to me, on timesheets submitted every month.
- Demonstrated excellent computer skills according to peers and superiors reporting directly to me; demonstrated proficiency with computers/programs including Microsoft Office, QuickBooks Pro 2012, WordPerfect 12, NetSuite 9.1, Windows 8.0 Desktop Application, Outlook 2013 for Mac OSX, etc.
- Received award for outstanding performance; recognized by superiors for contributions to sales development.
Client Associate Resume Sample 6
- Provided a high level of customer service as a Client Associate. Responded to requests from the company’s customers in a timely manner, and provided customer services to those who requested specific services through the company’s website.
- Encouraged customer retention as a Client Associate. Nurtured relationships with firm’s existing customers, as well as those who had been turned down by the company previously.
- Achieved award for highest participation rate in monthly contests; generated high level of interest among customers attending firm events based on product demonstrations and presentations by Client Associates.
- Brokedown barriers to customer retention; effectively handled difficult situations involving customers. Delivered services at the highest level of quality while adhering to the firm’s standards of excellence.
- Earned recognition for outstanding work; met or exceeded all quality, productivity, and personnel standards while demonstrating a high degree of effectiveness in strategy development projects involving clients with whom the company had strong relationships.
Client Associate Resume Sample 7
- Acquired certification in Microsoft Word for Word 2007; effectively completed assigned work according to company policy by utilizing search engines available in Internet Explorer.
- Aided in training new hires; provided effective leadership by effectively demonstrating proper Internet Explorer techniques.
- Provided consultation to colleagues on how to utilize available tools in Microsoft Excel 2007; increased efficiency when exporting files.
- Developed skill in the use of Microsoft Outlook 2007; effectively conducted daily email correspondence for multiple departments.
- Conducted research on Using images and diagrams, which helped me improve my workplace efficiency by over 10%. I also saved money for the company by purchasing discounted software programs.
Client Associate Resume Sample 8
- Recognized for meeting quality excellence goals by the Regional Manager.
- Achieved award for creating an environment in the workplace that was conducive to increasing productivity.
- Recognized by the Regional Manager for outstanding achievement within my department.
- Actively participated in a community outreach program in a local elementary school to improve students’ reading comprehension and writing skills in an after-school program.
- Actively volunteered to read to elementary school children in underprivileged neighborhoods one hour each week; recognized by the Metropolitan Literacy Council for outstanding efforts in improving students’ reading comprehension and writing skills.
Client Associate Resume Sample 9
- Processed payments, invoices, and requests for service in a timely manner according to client guidelines.
- Recognized for effectively resolving customer issues over the phone; increased customer satisfaction from 65% to 85%.
- Qualified as a lead customer service representative; consistently helped customers effectively by providing solutions at their initial point of contact.
- Earned award for exceptional job performance; recognized by Internal Auditor for detailed scrutiny of a billing system.
- Received award for outstanding performance in meeting ISO 9000 Quality Standards.
Client Associate Resume Sample 10
- Followed up on all prospective loan requests.
- Checked applicant’s credit report for accuracy, followed up with credit grants, organized borrower applications in alphabetical order, pre-approved/pending loans, provided closing instructions.
- Earned distinction for outstanding performance; processed loans in a timely manner according to FHA, Fannie Mae Freddie Mac lending guidelines.
- Achieved award for outstanding performance; contributed to high production level through sound business practices and decision-making abilities.
- Achieved merit awards in the banking industry; providing exceptional customer service by informing customers how they can preserve their application information to assist with their home purchase process.
Client Associate Resume Sample 11
- Filed correspondence with Federal agencies regarding clients’ rights in accordance with the Fair Housing Act.
- Portfolio preparation for foreclosure mediation in a timely manner in accordance with guidelines.
- Maintained customer records in a comprehensive manner, including names, addresses, loan numbers, loan amounts, and interest rates.
- Effectively maintained customer relationship database by accessing individual files when necessary.
- Provided customers with information pertaining to foreclosure mediation by researching files and providing case numbers and contact information to customers.
Employers usually show preference toward candidates who have an associate’s or bachelor’s degree in a field related to business or finance; prior experience in banking and clericals is what is most important. The ability to work in a team, solve problems, give good customer service, use computer software like Microsoft Office, do math, be well organized and generate reports is crucial to the job.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.
- The Best Client Associate Resume Samples
- Client Associate Resume Sample 1
- Client Associate Resume Sample 2
- Client Associate Resume Sample 3
- Client Associate Resume Sample 4
- Client Associate Resume Sample 5
- Client Associate Resume Sample 6
- Client Associate Resume Sample 7
- Client Associate Resume Sample 8
- Client Associate Resume Sample 9
- Client Associate Resume Sample 10
- Client Associate Resume Sample 11
- Wrap Up