Business Associate is someone who performs and completes different tasks and projects that help the business grow. Duties include doing market research, building client base, coordinating business events, educating clients about company products, looking for new business opportunities, and tracking inventory.
For many, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Business Associate Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Business Associate resumes for your reference.
Business Associate Resume Sample 1
- Developed networking skills through attendance at job placement workshops.
- Increased customer service satisfaction by maintaining contact with past customers to develop an ongoing business relationship.
- Provided exemplary delivery services through dedication to ensuring customer satisfaction during all phases of the orders’ production process.
- Delivered excellent customer service in the Community Relations Office by assisting customers in the mailroom, reception area, and office by addressing their needs in a timely manner.
- Developed excellent project management skills through the successful implementation of assigned projects on time and within budget.
Business Associate Resume Sample 2
- Saved employer time and money by effectively handling 30+ employee benefit plans.
- Improved company image by successfully implementing an automated data collection system.
- Promoted to head of department upon completion of the training program; successfully secured the department’s accounting records for two years.
- Trained other employees in the processing of personnel action forms, W-4s, change in status forms, etc.
- Successfully managed 10 employees’ personnel files while maintaining accuracy and confidentiality regarding payroll deductions, contributions to retirement plans, availability dates for vacation days, sick leave balances, etc.
Business Associate Resume Sample 3
- Honors graduate; Dean’s List; earned certification in internal controls auditing.
- Analyzed/determined problem solution for public utility company; earned appreciation award for professional conduct.
- Accomplished presentation format to facilitate effective communication with team personnel, conducted meetings, and facilitated discussions with internal and external personnel.
- Acted as newsletter editor; maintain a clean working environment by participating in a daily cleanup of shared workspace.
- Performed a number of duties, including answering phones, faxes, faxes, and taking messages.
Business Associate Resume Sample 4
- Updated and maintained client contact lists, ensuring addresses were current and accurate.
- Recognized by the Regional Manager for outstanding performance in meeting client deadlines.
- Trained new associates in providing customer service to clients.
- Adhered to filing system policies while completing necessary research, correspondence, and project documents in a timely manner.
- Provided an exceptional quality of customer service to a diverse set of customers with diverse needs by customizing solutions based on specific situations presented.
Business Associate Resume Sample 5
- Completed project within a timely manner while meeting strict deadlines and maintaining a professional image.
- Achieved award for outstanding work performance; logged in hours while adhering to state guidelines regarding child support enforcement.
- Recognized for performance excellence by the local Chamber of Commerce; maintained a professional image while capturing large amounts of data within a short amount of time.
- Worked with the City Manager to create an effective budget for the office, while maintaining an exceptional level of customer service.
- Awarded for exceptional achievement in administration and clerical work performance; met and exceeded customer satisfaction milestones within the target group.
Business Associate Resume Sample 6
- Initiated and completed projects on schedule and within budget; met with prospects and new customers to develop customized solutions.
- Achieved recognition as a top sales performer; provide clients with exemplary customer service.
- Exceeded sales goals by exceeding $5 million in sales over the previous year. Promoted to director of sales and marketing for two regions.
- Provided leadership to a group of five sales professionals; managed office operations of four departments. Increased revenues by 41 percent over the previous year.
- Delivered client presentations on products or services; met with internal staff to discuss client needs and services.
Business Associate Resume Sample 7
- Maintained proper controls and documentation in compliance with accounting guidelines for employee reimbursements.
- Successfully met auditors’ requirements and expectations.
- Assisted with database updates and maintenance tasks for which I was responsible.
- Trained new employees in company policies and procedures; effectively mentored new hires and provided ongoing support to ensure their success.
- Reliable team player; consistently meet or exceed my team’s goals for processing timesheets.
Business Associate Resume Sample 8
- Analyzed and prepared weekly # of payments for both prepaid and line of credit cards.
- Verified and received automatic monthly payments from credit companies and scheduled ACH payments.
- Sent & Received 1099-MISC tax forms for employees who did not receive W-2 – Deductions, FICA, Social Security, Medicare, etc.
- Recognized co-worker’s efforts on performance evaluation; determined that employee was meeting minimum requirements which led to the award of a merit increase in pay.
- Coordinated and directed office staff in a timely manner; directed staff to complete projects on schedule per management needs.
Business Associate Resume Sample 9
- Achieved an outstanding quality award for adhering to company guidelines and policies.
- Effectively handled incoming and outgoing phone calls; accurately received and entered data into the computer system.
- Achieved an outstanding quality award for providing satisfactory customer service and exceeding customer expectations.
- Achieved an outstanding quality award for reliable, reliable, reliable! Adhered to company guidelines and policies while handling tax season paperwork.
- Achieved an outstanding performance award for assisting customers in completing their tax returns properly, applying for credits correctly, and paying finders fees (business credit transactions).
Business Associate Resume Sample 10
- Met monthly and quarterly goals by effectively scheduling and completing orders.
- Received commendation by department manager for excellent quality and customer service; recognized for achieving the goal of 4% error rate.
- Earned congratulations from department manager; met production goals despite time constraints.
- Processed client orders in a timely fashion by effectively managing time, personnel, and resources.
- Adhered to commitments by staying focused on goals.
Business Associate Resume Sample 11
- Handled a high volume of incoming calls from customers and successfully answered customer questions.
- Handled a variety of administrative projects which included the preparation of reports, proposals, and presentation binders.
- Processed a variety of data using Microsoft Office programs while effectively complying with the company’s ethical standards.
- Organized records and paperwork while processing transactions conducted online for customer accounts.
- Prepared letters that were sent to customers by certified mail in order to resolve disputes or questions they may have had regarding their accounts.
Business Associate Resume Sample 12
- Keys were locked before midnight; informed manager of insufficient inventory to meet daily needs.
- Kept close supervision of employees inside the office as well as that outside in the parking lot during inclement weather.
- Ensured that reporting procedures were followed and properly completed by employees.
- Interacted with customers in a professional manner, displaying familiarity with mortgage policy and procedures.
- Received outstanding performance award for handling a large quantity of correspondence during a short work week.
Business Associate Resume Sample 13
- Drafted numerous letters for the human resources department regarding employee compensation packages.
- Followed instructions on new hire paperwork accurately and efficiently.
- Performed substitute duties while the superiors were on vacation.
- Budgeted the needed money towards tax preparation for two of our employees, resulting in a timely refund to one of them.
- Developed new systems to help our physical therapy department track their patient information properly.
Business Associate Resume Sample 14
- Received award for superior customer service; effectively implemented the customer’s request.
- Achieved great recognition as a reliable and helpful employee; adhering to company policy and SOPs, including those regarding the timely processing of payroll checks for those on maternity leave.
- Received awards as an exceptional representative of the company; effectively adapted to changes in government regulations and successfully utilized new technology equipment.
- Noted by a supervisor as a highly motivated employee with a superior performance record. Demonstrated both initiative and reliability throughout his/her career at this company which is well recognized throughout the industry.
Business Associate Resume Sample 15
- Filed quarterly reports on time.
- Organized and updated department files according to established procedures and guidelines.
- Assigned multiple projects as indicated by the assigned supervisor.
- Implemented marketing packages for clients, which resulted in increased sales of the client product line. Specialized in specialty pharmaceuticals and medical instruments, as well as the analysis and analysis of the companies’ raw material costs.
- Effectively taught salesmanship techniques to new sales representatives in order to enhance their sales productivity.
Business Associate Resume Sample 16
- Met project timeline while incorporating customer’s suggestions to improve the efficiency of the system for future users.
- Facilitated interdepartmental alliance between Accounting and Personnel while completing audits according to departmental guidelines.
- Streamlined office workflow, while continuously assessing employees’ job performances, through active listening and mentoring sessions.
- Increased efficiency of daily operations by establishing workflows that effectively guided employees in resolving issues brought forward by customers.
To work as a Business Associate, you need to complete a bachelor’s degree in business or related field, you can substitute a bachelor’s degree with an associate degree in business if you have some work experience. Business Associates must demonstrate business management and analysis, financial analysis, budgeting, communication skills, organizational skills, data quality analysis, and technical system design.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.
- The Best Business Associate Resume Samples
- Business Associate Resume Sample 1
- Business Associate Resume Sample 2
- Business Associate Resume Sample 3
- Business Associate Resume Sample 4
- Business Associate Resume Sample 5
- Business Associate Resume Sample 6
- Business Associate Resume Sample 7
- Business Associate Resume Sample 8
- Business Associate Resume Sample 9
- Business Associate Resume Sample 10
- Business Associate Resume Sample 11
- Business Associate Resume Sample 12
- Business Associate Resume Sample 13
- Business Associate Resume Sample 14
- Business Associate Resume Sample 15
- Business Associate Resume Sample 16
- Wrap Up