A Branch Sales Manager is the head of the sales team and reports to the Manager to help increase the branches revenue and clients. Their duties include supervising the sales team, make sure company policies are being followed, provide business plans, make sure performances are met, assist with communication throughout the branch, assist with marketing campaigns, and product strategies.
For many people, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Branch Sales Manager Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Branch Sales Manager resumes for your reference.
Branch Sales Manager Resume Sample 1
- Generated revenue by selling online advertising on an exclusive basis in new markets across multi-channel digital media buying platforms to increase marketplace penetration and brand awareness.
- Managed the efforts of 3 direct reports, each responsible for a geographical region, ensuring achievement of regional sales targets through planning, development, and coaching processes.
- Reached a high-performing state in a 12 month period by improving performance in metrics such as team leadership development, pipeline generated, and closed deals.
- Recorded online video presentations that generated over 20,000 views on YouTube for customer marketing presentations.
- Successfully provided training for 10 new hires on advertising & PR tools and machines within 3 weeks of hire, without issue.
Branch Sales Manager Resume Sample 2
- Reduced the turnover rate by 67% within 6 months of arriving at the branch office.
- Negotiated deal to become exclusive provider of advertisement for two new business units that were recently acquired by the company. As a result, company’s revenue increased by 10%.
- Reduced cost of customer acquisition by 25% within 1 year of arriving at the branch office.
- Converted 10 out of 20 accounts that were losing money into profitable accounts.
- Increased overall sales by 15% over previous year’s numbers without negatively affecting customer retention rates.
Branch Sales Manager Resume Sample 3
- Managed team of 8 salespersons and implemented the business plan that helped double the company’s revenue in 12 months.
- Performed market research by analyzing online search trends to identify new potential markets.
- Increased productivity of salespersons by more than 30% by implementing a new training program on Customer Experience Management (CEM) methodology, which also helped increase customer satisfaction rate from 74% to 96%.
- Led team of five salespersons to achieve 25% more sales, with only 2% increase in budget, within 9 months without losing any customer.
- Launched new products under multiple markets using various marketing channels such as Cold Calling, Tele Marketing, Face-to-Face Meetings, Trade Shows and Social Media.
Branch Sales Manager Resume Sample 4
- Managed and organized the main branch and 5 satellite locations for over 20 employees.
- Increased the weekly sales by 30% through face to face interaction with key clients and up selling.
- Trained new hires on the products and services of the company, as well as their roles in achieving success within the organization.
- Used Microsoft Excel to create Sales Forecasting Reports, Account Receivables Reports, and Expense Reports for senior management team review with automated emailing feature that also included attachments of these reports.
- Maintained effective working relationships with all employees and handled conflict resolution between employees with positive results.
Branch Sales Manager Resume Sample 5
- Increased team revenue by 33% in the first year.
- Increased sales of travel-related services by 35% with a budget of $4,000.
- Reduced the number of calls from customers from 27 to 2 per day by developing a better process for scheduling appointments and identifying appointment time slots that are full so that the appointments needing to be made could be scheduled on another available time slot instead of having to leave a voicemail asking the customer to call back with an alternate time slot.
- Developed new sales leads for business development by combining existing social network contacts with friends and family members that would likely benefit from our services.
- Created a new income stream by launching a one-time service package for monthly billing for our customers which will help those with irregular cash flow problems since they can now pay for their service on-demand as opposed to pre-paying for their service in advance.
Branch Sales Manager Resume Sample 6
- Earned the Regional Sales Manager of the Year award for achieving 110% of my sales quota, with a team of only 2 people.
- Achieved 4th out of 60 branches nationwide by attaining $29 million in revenue within 1 year.
- Developed and implemented an online “Account Manager” web application that would allow our managers to enter customer information into one system, which then automatically populated other applications such as CRM, EDDM and Point-of-Sale systems.
- Worked directly with a Fortune 500 company to develop custom software that would enable them to track their customers’ social media activity on Facebook and Twitter.
- Worked directly with a Fortune 500 company’s legal department to develop a simple Windows application that would display all the relevant legal documents for each customer based on their specific industry codes.
Branch Sales Manager Resume Sample 7
- Successfully handled a team of 5 Sales Representatives, oversaw the production of all advertisement materials, created weekly report for advertising activities with margins, and was responsible for increasing annual revenue by 30% within two years.
- Increased sales by 20% after one year working in the division.
- Developed client relationships with local businesses that are now able to pay more for services because of their increased revenues.
- Increased divisional advertising profits by 60% by developing new advertisement campaigns for three major clients.
- Presented at regional industry events on how to increase revenues through the development of effective print advertisements.
Branch Sales Manager Resume Sample 8
- Achieved the highest percentage of sales growth in the company for a given year.
- Managed a team of 12 reps, with over 50% turnover rate, and increased them to 75% retention rate within 3 months.
- Reached 100% quota attainment within 2 quarters as a part-time hiring manager, despite candidate quality issues from external recruiters.
- Kicked off successful marketing campaigns by utilizing templates from existing campaign library to target new business segments that drove incremental revenue opportunities for the firm.
- Managed a team of 4 remote employees (working from home) and ensured their productivity by leading weekly via phone conference.
Branch Sales Manager Resume Sample 9
- Worked with the advertising agency to prepare monthly report that informs Sales of where most investment is being directed.
- Developed relationships with local businesses, insurance companies and law firms in order to expand business opportunities.
- Expanded Wells Fargo’s branch-based sales team by 20% in one year by developing a comprehensive training program for new hires using SlideShare presentation platform, Facebook group page and Twitter timeline. Also assigned mentors through our internal network for each new hire so they can meet regularly during their first 6 months at work.
- Went above and beyond my responsibilities when I learned about how difficult it was for former members of the military to obtain car loans due to lack of credit history or income stability after serving in active duty overseas locations. I personally worked on 5 cases over 8 weeks until all were approved! This extra effort allowed me to develop stronger relationships with these clients who are now loyal customers up until today!
- Developed a new marketing strategy by brainstorming with team members and clients, then presented to the board of directors.
Branch Sales Manager Resume Sample 10
- Worked directly with clients and managers to ensure that all branch operations run effectively.
- Increased sales by 35% in the first 3 months of operation of a new location.
- Managed team of 4 employees, including scheduling work assignments, providing performance feedback, and ensuring development through training programs.
- Recruited and hired 2 employees from outside agencies at a cost saving to the company of over $20k per year while maintaining consistent quality standards overall throughout the branch operations.
- Achieved a record sales month for the branch, and was promoted within 2 months to Branch Sales Manager.
Branch Sales Manager Resume Sample 11
- Secured new accounts for the company and improved sales revenue by $5 million within 1 year.
- Trained and developed more than 20 sales representatives on selling skills, which resulted in a growth of over 200% in sales revenue from outside sources.
- Established new strategic partnerships with companies such as Taser International, HP, Cisco Systems Inc., Hewlett Packard Co., Dell Inc., Microsoft Corp. that provided my organization with significant competitive advantages by increasing our customer base across all vertical markets & products lines.
- Developed training curriculum for Sales Representatives to increase their productivity without sacrificing quality standards by using MS Excel Dashboards report generation tools, PowerPoint Presentation design techniques and Word Document formatting styles after analyzing the data obtained through KPI reports generated through SQL Server database database management system (DBMS).
- Launched new product lines across all verticals by hiring external agency to develop ads, brochures and landing page content. Selected the most compelling proposals from various advertising firms after analyzing their past work samples & case studies.
Branch Sales Manager Resume Sample 12
- Increased sales by +15% over a 9-month period in a new territory.
- Managed and trained an 8-member team of brand ambassadors, with complete accountability for results of the entire branch.
- Received award from National Sales Manager as Branch Top Performer for 3 consecutive quarters.
- Promoted to District Sales Manager after only 1 year of employment at company. In this role, increased sales district revenues by +8%.
- Recruited and hired 5 new members into team in first year of employment.
A Branch Sales Manager must have their bachelor’s degree in Business Studies, Business Administration, Business Management, Commerce, Finance, Accounting, Banking, Human Resources, Marketing, or any other related field. A Branch Sales Manager must have great writing skills, customer service skills, knowledge of sales techniques, Microsoft Office skills, be able to handle pressure, a great motivator, and great leadership skills.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.