These are some examples of job descriptions we have handpicked from real Benefits Coordinator resumes for your reference.
- Ensure the patient is covered by insurance before all procedures are started.
- Process accounts transactions such as accounts payable and receivable.
- Teach members sales techniques, scripts, rebuttals, and effectively build rapport with customers.
- Maintain knowledge and be sure team adheres to all Sales, Customer Service and Quality Assurance policies.
- Coordinate all employee benefits plans including medical, dental, life, vision, disability, FSA and various supplemental plans.
- Maintain BenTek database for all enrollments, terms, changes and Qualifying events.
- Complete monthly enrollments and audit all plans to reconcile to monthly invoice.
- Prepare and process all benefit plan invoices for administration fess and claims for all self-insured plans.
- Primary contact for benefit inquiries and advise employees and retirees on benefits and claims issues and Qualifying Events.
- Received an average 85% patient satisfaction rating to date, 15% higher than company average.
- Listen to patient needs, discussing product benefits and creating solutions that provide value to the patient.
- Consistently meet and exceed sales goals with highly effective planning, innovation and execution.
- Administer employee benefits programs such as 401k plans; medical, dental, vision, voluntary benefits, life insurance, disability programs, open enrollment and wellness programs.
- Plan and coordinate annual wellness fair to include all upcoming vendors for new plan year.
- Respond to employee inquiries regarding benefits questions, policies, procedures, and programs to ensure quick and courteous resolution.
- Evaluate and analyze company benefits and compare to competitor’s to gain knowledge of industry standard.
- Administration of both 403b and defined benefit retirement plans, and maintenance of retiree files.
- Prepared and processed benefits separation paperwork and COBRA administration.
- Processed candidate background checks and as needed interpreted results for further handling.
- Prepare, coordinate and execute Annual Open Enrollment details, plans, notifications, forms and meetings; as well as post-OE processing within internal and vendor systems.
- Created and maintained employees’ credentials and ensured all proper employee credentials were kept up-to-date and within compliance.
- Managed the receptionist area, including greeting visitors and responding to telephone and email requests for information.
- Maintained the front desk and reception area in a neat and organized fashion.
- Verified Dental insurance and benefits for patients to maximize their insurance.
- Presented treatment plans and financial arrangements to provide patients with payment options.
- Front desk services such as answering phones, appointment confirmations, scheduling appointments.
- Prepare and maintain employee files, assuring accuracy, compliance and confidentially such as unemployment claims, verifications, I9 status and State regulations.
- Update and maintain employee files regarding the tracking of raises and assist Payroll Coordinator with benefit deductions or additions in company payroll system.
- Prepare and maintain bi-weekly employee listings, new hire, and absentee reports.
- Maintain and update company organizational charts, phone directory and other requested reports as needed.
- Implement new benefit programs; arrange and conduct employee information presentations and webinars.
- Managed communication regarding employee orientation and open enrollment for benefits.
- Completed payroll processing from start to finish for more than 5,000 employees.
- Partnered with the IT department to create a streamlined on boarding process for new hires.
- Facilitated training on benefits, FMLA and CFRA, new employee orientation and performance appraisals.
- Processes and maintain all COBRA and retiree paperwork to maintain active health benefits.
- Assists in the renewal process, and forwards completed forms to payroll and insurance carriers.
- Receives inquiries and concerns; ascertaining the nature of the request and resolving personally, directing it to the appropriate individual or department or acting as office liaison; assists employees with claims problems and follows up on problems until resolved; processes billing changes for employee changes in coverage.
- Handled 35 to 40 workers’ compensation claims per year by reporting losses to Chubb Insurance and continually monitored the treatment of injured workers.
- Conducted and documented investigations of employee complaints and counseled employees and managers to bring resolution to work-related issues.
- Reviewed and proofread managers’ annual performance reviews of their respective employees and noted any inconsistencies in compensation.
- Frequent communication and meetings with cliental regarding all things financial.
- Editing of Client Estate Planning under direct instruction of Attorneys.
- Creating, analyzing, and presenting client financial spreadsheets to illustrate financial projections such as asset depletion rates and/or successful asset protection planning to clients.
- Successfully aiding clients in finding, accessing, and paying for care for themselves and/or spouses without financial ruin.