An AX Developer designs and maintains web-based software applications that use Microsoft Dynamics AX. Their duties include writing software to enhance AX practices, reviewing and troubleshooting existing programs, configuring and maintaining Dynamics AX and related software, working with the IT and Project Management team on project requirements, producing technical and functional documentation of software, and assisting coordination of project timelines.
For many people, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Ax Developer Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Ax Developer resumes for your reference.
Ax Developer Resume Sample 1
- Researched, designed, and documented ax development project by leading team of five other developers.
- Nominated for the prestigious White Badge Award for highest performance at Ax software company; achieved top 10% by volume of code.
- Delivered defect-free release on time within budget while developing tools to support three other projects concurrently.
- Innovated new methodologies that reduced build time from twelve hours to one hour without additional costs.
- Introduced new issue/defect tracking system that brought defect reporting down from 18 defects per thousand lines of code to just 1.8 defects per thousand lines of code.
Ax Developer Resume Sample 2
- Authored Ax code for major accounts at a Fortune 500 company, recognized for five years of outstanding performance.
- Received an award from my boss as being the most valuable developer in the division.
- Gained extensive knowledge of C#, XML, and Microsoft .NET libraries through independent study and work experience.
- Pioneered a new automated testing framework that cut testing time by 70%; released to production within three months of initial development.
- Selected as one of two team members for ground-up rewrite of product architecture due to proficiency with previous software design patterns; guided programming team to complete rewriting project early and under budget.
Ax Developer Resume Sample 3
- Developed an ax distribution system that reduced distribution costs by 30%; recognized by upper management for outstanding performance.
- Successfully completed a three-month project saving the company $100,000; received a promotion as a result of increased responsibility resulting from this accomplishment.
- Increased developer productivity and efficiency 20% within two months using new development techniques and processes; recognized by management team as being essential to the achievement of corporate goals.
- Wrote code in C++ to control three axes for milling machine prototype used by the aerospace industry to produce parts for space shuttle launch vehicles; named team lead as a result of demonstrated knowledge and capabilities.
- Demonstrated excellence in software development by creating algorithms for video game console used by Nintendo, Microsoft, and Sony; chosen to participate in the design of future models of this product.
Ax Developer Resume Sample 4
- Developed and executed solutions for international telecommunications company with offices throughout the world
- Improved work flow by developing custom programs to automate repetitive tasks
- Implemented a program for sales and marketing division to track key business metrics.
- Developed an application that provided agents with database access from the field to increase the speed of service calls.
- Ensure customer satisfaction through consulting on software development, configuration, and user support.
Ax Developer Resume Sample 5
- Ax Developer with over five years experience of software development.
- Lead junior developers in completing projects on time, on budget and to company standards.
- Pioneered process for testing new product releases by documenting the software build process from source code through QA testing to live production server installation. Established a world-class continuous integration environment using Chef and Vagrant virtual machines on Amazon Web Services.
- Held key technical responsibilities for three major corporate acquisitions totaling $1B in revenue, including data conversion platforms supporting more than 100 million records; advised management team during post acquisition integration planning phase.
- Proposed innovative solution to re-engineer image processing algorithm increasing application throughput ten-fold; recognized for innovation by team leaders.
Ax Developer Resume Sample 6
- Designed and implemented Ax accounting package for AT&T Credit Cards.
- Developed multiple reports to ensure that company subledger accurately tracked the transactions of billing.
- Supervised installation of software changes under ACP-2 guidelines ensuring that any change was carefully planned, documented, tested, and executed in a timely manner.
- Introduced new programming standards resulting in shorter development cycle times with increased program quality.
- Eliminated customer issues by debugging complex applications during off hours saving seven man/days per release cycle.
Ax Developer Resume Sample 7
- Created the “Ax” system, an HTML 5 development platform designed to work with Angular 2.
- Developed program for customer loyalty rewards card that securely stored information about transactions and allowed customers to track their spending history.
- Spearheaded design team in creating sales reports that improved departmental visibility into sales performance measures via prototyping new web reporting tools.
- Scaled report server product globally by creating clustering feature; increased scalability of solution from 4-6 servers to 16 servers without any downtime.
Ax Developer Resume Sample 8
- Designed and implemented a new supervisory application communicating with the company’s database.
- Responsible for administering, configuring and monitoring of servers; contributed to decision making process regarding hardware upgrades and improvements.
- Coded automated tools such as installers, uninstallers, scripts etc.; collaborated effectively in teams throughout testing phases.
- Collaborated with team members efficiently while providing technical expertise; improved tool development cycle by 40%.
- Identified potential problems before they happened and created workarounds to solve issues. Improved software quality and reduced customer support requests by 25%.
Ax Developer Resume Sample 9
- Oversaw all aspects of new product development on the Server Ax product line, including requirements gathering, design coordination, testing, implementation planning.
- Improved team collaboration by creating inline images in Microsoft Word documents sent around for review.
- Participated in global webcasts with associates around the world to compare strategies and enhance communication across teams.
- Introduced agile methodology to software testers to test components individually which resulted in an increase of over 15% in release quality rate.
- Simplified internationalization issues by developing a component that enabled users to build applications that support different languages without requiring any additional work from developers who use them.
Ax Developer Resume Sample 10
- Developed a tool that allowed multiple developers to work on the same codebase without stepping on each other’s toes.
- Redesigned and rewrote a core component while maintaining the original feature set during real-time operation.
- Spearheaded a redesign of user interface for an entirely new version by putting together mockups, layout specifications, and visual design guidance.
- Improved process efficiency by 50%, leading to $1 million in annualized savings for company, based off suggestions made during analysis phase.
- Increased transparency between teams working together through implementation of IRC chat server alongside Trac ticket tracker.
Ax Developer Resume Sample 11
- Design and develop a new product, Ax, a type of social network.
- Develop internal tools used by the team to build Ax.
- Build a new system that allowed company to have more effective meetings by making sure everyone is on the same page.
- A pivotal member of the team responsible for creating our flagship product from scratch.
- Deliver high quality code in an extremely fast-paced environment while simultaneously mentoring others.
To work as an AX Developer, you must have a Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, or a related technical field with several years of X++ coding experience. AX Developers should demonstrate strong programming and problem-solving abilities, clear verbal and written communication, excellent interpersonal skills, ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced work environment, and a flexible work schedule.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.
- The Best Ax Developer Resume Samples
- Ax Developer Resume Sample 1
- Ax Developer Resume Sample 2
- Ax Developer Resume Sample 3
- Ax Developer Resume Sample 4
- Ax Developer Resume Sample 5
- Ax Developer Resume Sample 6
- Ax Developer Resume Sample 7
- Ax Developer Resume Sample 8
- Ax Developer Resume Sample 9
- Ax Developer Resume Sample 10
- Ax Developer Resume Sample 11
- Wrap Up