Area coordinators supervise projects in their assigned areas. Duties include communicating with clients, hiring employees, training personnel, maintaining records, carrying out a variety of administrative tasks, organizing tasks, and assigning tasks to employees.
For many, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Area Coordinator Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Area Coordinator resumes for your reference.
Area Coordinator Resume Sample 1
- Managed and supervised administrative assistants and support staffs; arranged office equipment for meetings and prepared meeting rooms.
- Administered contracts with Area groups; met contractual deadlines.
- Received commendation as “Employee of the Year” from president of company division, an award voted on by all employees within division.
- Successfully managed multiple tasks regarding customer service, marketing, sales training, data entry, technical support, human resources administration, recruiting policies, conflict management techniques from senior managers at a highly-regarded public relations firm.
- Achieved high level of accuracy with typing skills that dictated speed up workflow with minimal increase in errors. Implemented new filing system to manage hundreds of daily support requests from police department.
Area Coordinator Resume Sample 2
- Effectively recruited, scheduled and coordinated the activities of 50-60 volunteers that provided much needed services to disadvantaged persons in urban area.
- Influenced recruitment efforts within assigned territory through contacts with specific groups.
- Collaborated with local social service organizations to establish mutually beneficial relationships for promoting volunteer participation.
- Established an innovative approach towards data analysis for evaluating volunteer success; saved $1000 per year by reducing paper usage from reams to half sheets of paper.
- Received a commendation letter from the Pastor’s Desk at our Church after successfully handling a challenging situation between a brother and sister who were engaged in a long standing fight over a parking space.
Area Coordinator Resume Sample 3
- Responsible for managing budget and daily operational expenditures in fidelity program.
- Developed new advertising campaign that increased awareness of enhancement products by up to 20%.
- Participated in development of client-specific Customer Information Management System (CIMS).
- Contributed to the departmental project team process; updated committee on progress, identified obstacles, and implemented resolutions.
- Identified areas of risk through thorough analysis of contractual agreements. Effectively met all deadlines under tight time constraints during contract negotiations.
Area Coordinator Resume Sample 4
- Handled daily functions of the manager’s calendar, meeting requirements of customers and within budgeted guidelines, by implementing time saving procedures for filing, mailing, copying, faxing, typing projects.
- Improved customer service by entering account information into database to track billing status; obtained high rating on customer satisfaction survey.
- Developed effective working relationships with co-workers by communicating company rules, policies and procedures in a clear manner that was understood by all staff members.
- Achieved 5% reduction in overtime hours through the development of work schedules based upon workload analysis which resulted in less requests made for scheduling exceptions.
- Received numerous letters from clients expressing appreciation for their patience during periods of high demand and complimented the company on its commitment to quality service.
Area Coordinator Resume Sample 5
- Page Program Coordinator; created and implemented a new program to resolve page issues.
- Transcribed and sent correspondence following instructions from physicians, nurses, and other medical staff.
- Managed the activities of 68 managers and supervisors in over 322 employees by proposing solutions to problems.
- Handled incoming calls quickly and courteously; identified customers’ needs and fulfilled them within guidelines to promote customer satisfaction.
- Handled complaints efficiently while completing eight calls per hour during high volume season for all call centers located throughout North America.
Area Coordinator Resume Sample 6
- Led efforts to increase office productivity by 34% with an 80% satisfaction rate among management and employees.
- Implemented clerical teams for increased accuracy of reports, more efficient data entry, and greater profitability.
- Directed activities of Print Shop to produce company products at cost-effective prices while reducing waste and increasing revenue.
- Streamlined the process of inventory management by developing new procedures for tracking different product types; recognized as a result by Board of Directors.
- Rallied support from peers, family members, friends, co-workers in 40th Annual Basket Ball Competition; increased donations contributing to 30% year end improvement in funds collected.
Area Coordinator Resume Sample 7
- Monitored performance of over 30 staff members, which led to an increase in their productivity by an average of 25%.
- Recruited, hired, and trained new employees. Resolved problems related to recruitment process.
- Achieved high customer satisfaction ratings while serving as main point of contact for all company-customer communications.
- Recognized among top contributors after developing a new supply ordering system with integrated database that reduced the time required to order supplies by 75 percent. Introduced into use automated self-service kiosks that have since been recognized at one of the model implementations leading to nationwide roll out.
- Managed the activities of department budget ensuring compliance with local, state, and federal regulations. Effectively maintained the company’s financial position by maximizing revenue and minimizing expenditures.
Area Coordinator Resume Sample 8
- Ensured that all recipients of information were current homeowners.
- Provided administrative support for four regional managers who were responsible for providing services to homebuyers in twelve states.
- Established new computerized data management system which improved office efficiency, increased productivity, and improved customer satisfaction levels.
- Analyzed surveys results, identified areas for improvement, and implemented changes to better serve participants receiving assistance with down payment assistance programs.
- Provided clerical support during the preparation of extensive reports including quarterly status report writing, scheduling meetings, preparing agendas, minutes taking duties etc.
Area Coordinator Resume Sample 9
- Reassigned and directed incoming calls to appropriate staff members according to departmental guidelines.
- Provided administrative support for project proposal by entering required data into spreadsheet applications, drafting cover sheets, editing documents, preparing responses to RFPs according to company standards.
- Developed customer relations with internal clients by coordinating office supply orders; received personalized referrals from internal staff regarding service needs.
- Maintained second highest sales figures in district during first year of employment through use of time management skills.
- Pioneered proactive customer service policies for team environment which increased productivity by 10% within three months after implementing new programs for increasing morale and performance.
Area Coordinator Resume Sample 10
- Accountable for the daily operations of assigned divisions.
- Supervised branch personnel, evaluated their performance and provided encouragement to increase production.
- Actively promoted company products/services by maintaining an office environment that supported sales presentations with appropriate materials.
- Effectively increased energy efficiency through reduction in paper usage resulting in cost savings of over $1,500 per month.
- Excelled at cultivating customer loyalty; won supplier awards based on surveys submitted by suppliers who were doing business with the organization.
Area Coordinator Resume Sample 11
- Administered an office support staff of up to ten people for over two years, developing effective management strategies and hiring successful employees.
- Promoted from Assistant Area Coordinator to Area Coordinator due to proficiency in time management, inventory, project management, and general business duties.
- Managed accounts with world-class companies including IBM, MillerCoors, GlaxoSmithKline, Cargill Inc., National City Bank/ PNC Bank/ Key Bank , JPMorgan Chase & Co., General Motors Corporation , Volkswagen of America Automotive Operations LLC .
- Implemented new processes through departmental reorganizations that streamlined workflow by 30% while increasing efficiency by 20%.
- Improved customer relations with a community of 14,000 through business streamlining and providing superior customer service.
The education requirements vary according to the preference of employers, ranging from a High School Diploma or equivalent to a master’s degree in a business-related field. Preferred skills include the ability to communicate clearly and effectively, industry-specific knowledge, attention to detail, ability to organize projects to maximize productivity, the ability to make efficient use of company resources, and the ability to maintain accurate recordkeeping.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.
- The Best Area Coordinator Resume Samples
- Area Coordinator Resume Sample 1
- Area Coordinator Resume Sample 2
- Area Coordinator Resume Sample 3
- Area Coordinator Resume Sample 4
- Area Coordinator Resume Sample 5
- Area Coordinator Resume Sample 6
- Area Coordinator Resume Sample 7
- Area Coordinator Resume Sample 8
- Area Coordinator Resume Sample 9
- Area Coordinator Resume Sample 10
- Area Coordinator Resume Sample 11
- Wrap Up