These are some examples of job descriptions we have handpicked from real Ui Developer resumes for your reference.
- Responsible for design and development of Interactive User Interface applications using HTML5, CSS3, Angular4/2, NodeJS, jQuery, AJAX and JSON.
- In accordance with the requirements, worked on User Interface web development and Agile SCRUM methodology.
- Utilized GIT version control tool to save and share the code with other team members.
- Coordinated with QA for the testing, Application deployment and integration.
- Worked as a consultant in collaboration with researchers and developers to analyze cancer image data using Python.
- Developed the application in the form of multiple modules to manage it easily.
- Wrote python scripts to parse XML documents and load the data into the database.
- Used jQuery, to perform form validations, data traversing, data manipulation, AJAX implementation, creation of Widgets etc.
- Performed Validations at Client-side using Angular Directives and implemented media queries.
- Developed different micro applications for the inspection service and rendered it on GE’s app-hub platform.
- Consumed Map-box API in creating interactive maps to for the user to review alerts and alarms on different inspection assets.
- Developed Polymer components for different KPI bars and creating Predix widgets and integrated those with the application.
- Integrated all the polymer components in creating a dashboard for easy user visualization.
- University of Montgomery recruit students to work with them on side projects that are not part of the curriculum.
- Made updates daily and pushed code to GIT to allow peer review and check compatibility.
- Applied J-Query scripts for basic animation and end user screen customization purposes.
- Created and modified various HTML elements in a web page using d3.js.
- Responsible for implementing UI mockups, integrating third party REACT libraries and handling Redux store data.
- Implemented application testability and diagnostics , fixing bugs with the help of REDUX architecture.
- Designed 10 Unique themes with rich and flexible to accommodate different scenarios in which the user might want to display the data.
- Developing XML classes for loading the data from XML files deployed at the server.
- Created type script reusable components and services to consume REST API’s using component based architecture provided by Angular2.
- Built highly reusable UI components with React and Styled Components to increase scalability and reusability.
- Used AJAX extensively to implement front end /user interface features in the application.
- Handled all aspects of the web application including maintaining, testing, debugging, and deploying.
- Contribute positively to the overall team dynamic participate in standup meetings, planning and design sessions and other business development working.
- Responsible for quality assurance of finished websites including the validation of web forms and links.
- Later participated in the Testing phase in accordance with QA team, to help them to come up with best testing scenarios.
- Extensively involved in requirements gathering and analyzing them, checking the dependencies and designing the project.
- Worked on SASS to build optimized CSS to work across multiple web pages and styles.
- Used GRUNT as the automated task runner for a better development, build, and production workflow.
- Built Web pages that are more user-interactive using jQuery plug-in for drag and drop, Autocomplete.
- Active participation throughout the entire software development lifecycle from project inception to code development and elaborate testing of the various modules.
- Used Angular.js for building web-apps and is highly efficient in integrating with Restful services.
- Experience in building Single Page Application(SPA) using Angular JS Framework.
- Worked closely with SQA team in fixing the reported bugs/defects and checking cross platform compatibility.
- Coordinated/assisted developers with establishing and applying appropriate branching, labeling/naming conventions using GIT source control.
- Implemented global state management using React-Redux responsible for centralizing the state, with the help of action and the reducer.
- Developed numbers of Typescripts objects including Components, ngModules, Providers, Services, Interfaces and classes utilizing arrow function and optional types.
- Converted ECMAScript 5 version js files to app.component.ts files (es6) to support oops concepts to migrate functionality easily.