UI Developers are responsible for designing user interface elements to make them simple and easy to use. This includes working with customers during the design process, building databases, and creating the assets for websites. The top skills for this position are graphic design, web development, software coding skills, and knowledge of web design or customer interface design tools. The minimum educational requirement for this position is a bachelor’s degree in computer science, math, information science, and engineering.
The Best Ui Developer Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Ui Developer resumes for your reference.
- Responsible for design and development of Interactive User Interface applications using HTML5, CSS3, Angular4/2, NodeJS, jQuery, AJAX and JSON.
- In accordance with the requirements, working on User Interface web development and Agile SCRUM methodology.
- Utilized GIT version control tool to save and share the code with other team members.
- Coordinated with QA for the testing, Application deployment, and integration.
- Worked as a consultant in collaboration with researchers and developers to analyze cancer image data using Python.
- Developed the application in the form of multiple modules to manage it easily.
- Wrote python scripts to parse XML documents and load the data into the database.
- Used jQuery, to perform form validations, data traversing, data manipulation, AJAX implementation, creation of Widgets, etc.
- Performed Validations at the Client-side using Angular Directives and implemented media queries.
- Developed different micro applications for the inspection service and rendered it on GE’s app-hub platform.
- Consumed Map-box API in creating interactive maps for the user to review alerts and alarms on different inspection assets.
- Developed Polymer components for different KPI bars and created Predix widgets and integrated those with the application.
- Integrated all the polymer components in creating a dashboard for easy user visualization.
- Developed code to meet individual and group needs for a web-based drawing buffer application.
- University of Montgomery recruits students to work with them on side projects that are not part of the curriculum.
- Made updates daily and pushed code to GIT to allow peer review and check compatibility.
- Applied J-Query scripts for basic animation and end-user screen customization purposes.
- Created and modified various HTML elements in a web page using d3.js.
- Responsible for implementing UI mockups, integrating third-party REACT libraries, and handling Redux store data.
- Implemented application testability and diagnostics, fixing bugs with the help of REDUX architecture.
- Transitioned project from proof of concept to production with minimal delays and numerous tasks completed by the deadline.
- Designed 10 Unique themes with rich and flexible to accommodate different scenarios in which the user might want to display the data.
- Developing XML classes for loading the data from XML files deployed at the server.
- Exceeded expectations for the client by three times in maintaining the software product from alpha version to final release within deadlines, quality standards, and on-time delivery.
- Created type script reusable components and services to consume REST APIs using component-based architecture provided by Angular2.
- Built highly reusable UI components with React and Styled Components to increase scalability and reusability.
- Developed code to meet individual and group needs for a web-based drawing buffer application in Python. All front-end interfaces were custom coded with AJAX as well as backend relational data migration.
- Developed code to meet individual and group needs for an online PDF creation application in Python.
- Used AJAX extensively to implement front-end/user interface features in the application.
- Handled all aspects of the web application including maintaining, testing, debugging, and deploying.
- Contribute positively to the overall team dynamic and participate in standup meetings, planning, and design sessions, and other business development work.
- Responsible for quality assurance of finished websites including the validation of web forms and links.
- Later participated in the Testing phase in accordance with the QA team, to help them to come up with the best testing scenarios.
- Extensively involved in requirements gathering and analyzing them, checking the dependencies, and designing the project.
- Worked on SASS to build optimized CSS to work across multiple web pages and styles.
- Developed software that has improved the efficiency and accuracy of consumer orders.
- Developed software for a local access channel; contributed to a top-rated news broadcast.
- Used GRUNT as the automated task runner for better development, build, and production workflow.
- Built Web pages that are more user-interactive using jQuery plug-in for drag and drop, Autocomplete.
- Active participation throughout the entire software development lifecycle from project inception to code development and elaborate testing of the various modules.
- Used Angular.js for building web apps and is highly efficient in integrating with Restful services.
- Created a multi-user database management system for bank loan officers; saved more than $85,000 a year in labor costs.
- Experience in building Single Page Applications (SPA) using Angular JS Framework.
- Worked closely with the SQA team in fixing the reported bugs/defects and checking cross-platform compatibility.
- Developed inventory control software for book wholesalers, saving more than $15,000 a year in labor costs; projected ROI is 1.9 months through increased sales and reduced overhead.
- Coordinated/assisted developers with establishing and applying appropriate branching, labeling/naming conventions using GIT source control.
- Implemented global state management using React-Redux responsible for centralizing the state, with the help of action and the reducer.
- Developed number of Typescripts objects including Components, modules, Providers, Services, Interfaces and classes utilizing arrow function and optional types.
- Converted ECMAScript 5 version js files to app.component.ts files (es6) to support oops concepts to migrate functionality easily.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.