A ticketing agent accept tickets from passengers at an airport. A ticketing agent’s duties include accepting tickets, checking tickets for accuracy, looking for suspicious behavior, issue boarding passes, assisting passengers aboard, and responding to customer inquiries.
For many, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Ticketing Agent Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Ticketing Agent resumes for your reference.
Ticketing Agent Resume Sample 1
- Dynamic job analyst; developed a process for identifying and tracking delinquent accounts.
- Handled special event ticketing for local theater company; successfully generated revenue of $240 in one day.
- Developed system to automate ordering and accounting processes, reducing red tape and creating a more efficient workflow.
- Dedicated employee; always went above and beyond the call of duty by staying late to perform data entry tasks on nights and weekends.
- Full charge bookkeeper; made necessary changes to internal controls to ensure accuracy of financial statements.
Ticketing Agent Resume Sample 2
- Accurately completed the “Welcome Aboard” packet for all passengers; received $500 award from corporate headquarters.
- Earned positive reputation as a team player, by supplying extra tickets and handling customer complaints quickly and professionally.
- Effectively handled override requests due to last minute changes in flight plans.
- Demonstrated overwhelming empathy for customers during emergency situations; provided escorts for distraught relatives of crash victims, where most people would be too emotionally drained to perform such a sensitive task.
- Received “Optimum Performance Award” for exceeding sales quota by $40,000; recognized as the number one contributor to revenue on the airline.
Ticketing Agent Resume Sample 3
- Resolved customer concerns by using interpersonal skills, professional demeanor, and a team-oriented approach.
- Developed my administrative skills by providing information regarding office procedures, forms and equipment.
- Provided accurate information to customers in a timely manner; analyzed requests for refunds and/or reissues of tickets.
- Expedited the processing of customer requests by automating manual processes through use of technology.
- Redirected internal customers by communicating relevant information within the organization to ensure customer service was delivered efficiently.
Ticketing Agent Resume Sample 4
- Processed data for 1000s of events – positively impacting the organization’s bottom line by increasing revenues.
- Recognized as the most reliable person in my department by customers.
- Awarded employee of the month twice within six months.
- Developed a budget tracking system which allowed personal financial data to be monitored on-line between offices nationwide.
- Received award for excellence in customer service; provided outstanding customer service to our clients.
Ticketing Agent Resume Sample 5
- No-shows resulted in an average ticket volume reduction of 15%; recognized by the Manager for outstanding performance.
- Reduced the time needed to complete daily reports by 25%; recognized by the Manager for outstanding performance.
- Met department goals for ticket turnaround time and customer satisfaction; honored as “Employee of the Quarter”.
- Timely generated automated reports, which reduced the need for manual processing; recognized by the Manager for outstanding performance.
- Used knowledge of software applications to reduce workflow time and improve response times; recognized as a Corporate Honoree.
Ticketing Agent Resume Sample 6
- Directed and supervised employees in acting as the contact for clients and ensuring that service quality standards were met.
- Completed all assigned tasks (in accordance with policies and procedures) in a timely and professional manner by clearly communicating expectations, goals, results, and solutions.
- Drafted work orders to ensure system integrity. Dealt with customer complaints accordingly.
- Researched case information requested to ensure thoroughness. Followed instructions of supervisors in workflow management.
- Achieved award for excellent customer service and written work.
Ticketing Agent Resume Sample 7
- Worked with management in revising home office computer software in order to increase department efficiency and customer service.
- Kept abreast of industry trends and technologies, recommending changes to enhance customer satisfaction.
- Trained new ticketing agents in graphic design and use of computerized ticketing systems.
- Recognized as a top performer for email etiquette; responded to customers’ emails within 24 hours.
- Earned the Customer Service Award for resolving a dispute by listening carefully and making every effort to clearly explain all options to the customer without bias as set forth by published policies.
Ticketing Agent Resume Sample 8
- Managed a call center to ensure customer requests were answered and questions resolved regarding event seating and ticket purchases.
- Hired, trained, and evaluated employees for a high-volume call center; ensured customer satisfaction through effective quality assurance techniques.
- Awarded for outstanding customer service quality; resolved concerns and questions from customers who sought refunds following canceled events.
- Supervised team of two employees to ensure completion of projects on time; managed workload despite budget cuts that limited training opportunities.
- Rewarded for outstanding attendance/punctuality; recognized by the Regional Manager for maintaining perfect attendance record.
Ticketing Agent Resume Sample 9
- Provided exceptional customer service to airline customers; consistently help customers.
- Actively participated in special event ticketing; sold more than 200 tickets and achieved a new record for ticket sales.
- Executed customer surveys, assisted with on-line reservations, and responded to e-mails that related to customer issues and concerns.
- Aided in resolving a discrepancy between the airline and the ticket agent; resolved issue successfully within 30 minutes of being assigned the customer complaint.
- Performed duties as a check-in agent, re-booked 600 customers, assisted 4 customers with lost baggage claims all while never missing a check in time frame while maintaining my current daily goals.
Ticketing Agent Resume Sample 10
- Managed a large group of staff, including completing payroll and performing other administrative tasks.
- Identified and resolved issues with customers, including resolving service requests and problems with customers’ tickets, maintaining customer accounts by creating new accounts and changing accounts for existing customers as well as for new customers.
- Resolved customer concerns and issues by preparing, presenting and justifying resolutions to customer issues in a friendly manner.
- Created an incentive plan for the group that rewarded good service; tracked employee performance against goals.
- Achieved award for meeting customer satisfaction guidelines from the Regional Manager who oversaw the department’s performance.
Ticketing Agent Resume Sample 11
- Maintained a high level of customer service by following protocol and established guidelines for concert ticketing and guest relations; ensured that our hard-earned reputation for quality customer service continued to be delivered.
- Met goals by utilizing strong abilities in communication, management, and the effective distribution of tickets.
- Provided professional customer service and maintained composure during bouts of stress; remained loyal and committed to the organization regardless of circumstances.
- Set up a complete ticketing department with thorough knowledge of the industry standards; achieved complete sales contract compliance within three months exceeding company expectations.
- Collaborated with senior managers to reduce paperwork errors related to sales contracts, seat locations, and other vital information.
Ticketing Agent Resume Sample 12
- Achieved the award for providing exemplary customer service.
- Supervised the daily operations of the desk including ticket processing and email correspondence with customers.
- Assisted the ticket sales supervisor with the oversight of ticketing inventory, pricing, and sales; met or exceeded established standards.
Ticketing Agent Resume Sample 13
- Met and exceeded the attendance requirement while working the front desk; dedicated to providing the best service possible. As a frontline support member, appreciate the importance of consistency and attentiveness.
- Honored with a cash award for superior performance as a call monitoring Superstar; effectively addressed the needs and concerns of customers while adhering to banks’ guidelines regarding authentication, disclosure, and customer service.
- Awarded Client Service Champion for exceeding client satisfaction score for most calls monitored during February 2015.
- Value employee award for meeting total attendance requirement for the 2015 fiscal year.
To become a ticketing agent, a high school diploma is typically required, in addition to experience with customers. A ticketing agent must have excellent interpersonal skills, must have excellent communication skills, must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, must be able to work in a team, must be diligent, must enjoy working with people, and must have excellent time management skills.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.