A Test Proctor is tasked with administering exams to students and supervising the test session. Their duties are administering standardized tests, ensuring that test room is quiet during the exam, return testing materials to proper parties, attend trainings when needed, ensure that students are not cheating, and maintain testing schedules.
For many, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Test Proctor Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Test Proctor resumes for your reference.
Test Proctor Resume Sample 1
- Responsible for the supervision of the administration, recording and scoring of written examinations and other testing situations.
- Observed appropriate and safe behavior at all times.
- Learned to read, analyze, and interpret test scores, scores distributions, and results; developed techniques to increase pass rates.
- Moved to new related tasks according to ability level in order to progress through educational levels as requested; provided guidance on college admissions for many years.
- Achieved leadership status by instilling a sense of professional confidence in colleagues who had been transferring out-of-state due to lack of test proctoring guidelines, knowledge, experienced personnel.
Test Proctor Resume Sample 2
- Scored 100% of tests and quizzes by providing immediate feedback, constructive criticism, and encouragement to students.
- Handled testing logistics; distributed tests, seating charts, and answer sheets.
- Gathered test results; compiled student grades.
- Acted as a model of behavior; corrected disruptive students during testing.
- Presented take-home exam packets to each student the night before the test.
Test Proctor Resume Sample 3
- Proctored exams and administered tests to students in a timely manner.
- Interpreted guidelines and applied regulations to promote validity and consistency of testing results.
- Earned appreciation as a top performer; processed approximately 20 exams per day while maintaining accuracy.
- Achieved outstanding quality award; maintained exam materials in an organized, clean, and safe environment.
- Received award for achieving the highest proctoring rate in the district; served over 50 schools during peak test periods such as statewide assessments, PSSA’s, final exams for graduating high school seniors.
Test Proctor Resume Sample 4
- Handled 50 students per session to ensure participation in educational testing and assessment programs.
- Imparted knowledge of learning styles, educational testing protocols, and expectations to parents and students.
- Recognized for receiving the prestigious “Employee of the Quarter” award; nomination based on outstanding service and dedication to the company’s customers.
- Established rapport with parents and other teachers through regular conferences at school sites.
- Received the Award of Superior Achievement for Excellence in Customer Service; recognized by customers as a professional with an emphasis on quality and reliability.
Test Proctor Resume Sample 5
- Proctored many classes including English, Biology, and School of Education courses.
- Learned to efficiently manage many test takers at once by providing encouragement, discipline, and security.
- Recognized for achieving the highest overall proctor score as measured by high student pass rate on all statewide tests.
- Supported students in the respectful preparation of term papers by providing constructive criticism and brainstorming sessions.
- Adeptly applied grading standards to standardized test cases such as essay questions under a timed environment.
Test Proctor Resume Sample 6
- Evaluated large numbers of students in four states.
- Supervised and directed the team of forty-five people that conducted exams in all grades of the public schools associated with the project.
- Prepared material and responses for over five hundred thousand tests, as well as conducted extensive interviews with teachers, administrators, and students on a wide range of topics related to testing.
- Established new methods for test scoring to ensure tests were not invalidated by conscientious objectors.
- Supported a “re-test” effort after testing errors were discovered in over two thousand tests. Worked two years to attain positive results from the re-test process.
Test Proctor Resume Sample 7
- Enforced and documented academic integrity policy during college entrance exam proctoring.
- Proctored college entrance exams for over 30 students per day with no incidents.
- Received excellent feedback from students regarding ability to communicate easily and effectively.
- Demonstrated patience and understanding when dealing with a student who needed extra time on the exam.
- Completed all tasks according to deadlines, in a professional manner, without errors or complaints.
Test Proctor Resume Sample 8
- Formed, directed, and managed a staff of 300 community college students in test proctoring. Becoming part of an active study team that encouraged students to succeed by providing reliable service and collectibles for prizes.
- Managed to attain a perfect score on the scoresheet for an entire class in order to enhance enthusiasm towards tests before and after classes.
- Used my expertise in Proctoring Careers to help select and train proctor candidates with the ability to run tests accurately, fast, and safe. School that employs me was rated by peers as the best employee-friendly school they have encountered.
- Facilitated professors & students in the testing process to ensure a positive educational experience for all and to guarantee a productive academic environment.
- Recommended that a small school consider implementing their first large-scale test proctoring program, which resulted in their decision to contract my services.
Test Proctor Resume Sample 9
- Labored over ten days’ time to successfully coordinate and complete a major test administration exercise.
- Received excellent ratings from supervisors for promptness and efficiency, especially on “back-to-back” tests.
- Received employee of the month recognition for performance in the classroom and on the firing range.
- Achieved award for job performance by achieving the highest possible score on the Star Rating scale which is in accordance with the state contract testing guidelines.
- Demonstrated commitment to quality and accountability in completing all tasks assigned quickly, accurately, efficiently, and within budget.
Test Proctor Resume Sample 10
- Effectively supervised standardized test applications.
- Verified and maintained test security; observed a test during completion in order to confirm that the proper procedures were performed correctly and safely.
- Awarded for time management; completed 100% of assignments on time.
- Listed as one of the five-best employees in survey results based on customer satisfaction with service provided during testing days.
- Given Determined Effort award for dedicating time to learning new software, equipment, and procedures.
Test Proctor Resume Sample 11
- Supervised students during high-stakes testing, regulations and ensured integrity of exams.
- Actively managed and monitored test room to eliminate potential test security breaches.
- Organized work groups; ensured the maintenance of an on-task and professional atmosphere during testing periods.
- Achieved award for outstanding performance during high-stake testing periods from the state Board of Education.
- Provided valuable feedback regarding student progress to instructors after being a part of student’s learning experience; motivated students toward self-improvement.
Test Proctor Resume Sample 12
- Gave over 500 test proctor assignments in a timely manner.
- Handled more than 300 items in a timely manner with accuracy and competency.
- Proctored numerous tests across multiple sections, grades, and subject matter areas, both before and after school hours.
- In recognition of positive performance as a proctor, was selected by the principal to participate in a training session designed to improve testing skills.
- Assisted teachers with test construction for future student assessments.
To become a Test Proctor, you will need a bachelor’s degree in any field, and proper training. The skills needed for this position are strong communication skills, time management skills, leadership skills, organizational skills, analytical skills, interpersonal skills, and ability to motivate others.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.