A Mobile Phlebotomist takes samples of bodily fluids outside of a medical setting. Duties include setting up collection sites, collecting blood samples, saliva samples, or urine samples; recording vital signs, taking medical histories, and performing EKGs.
For many, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Mobile Phlebotomist Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Mobile Phlebotomist resumes for your reference.
Mobile Phlebotomist Resume Sample 1
- Received 100% customer satisfaction rating from patients who had used the service.
- Controlled customer expectations of punctuality and accuracy by staying on schedule and being consistent with patients’ wishes.
- Minimized callbacks and made recommendations to improve quality of service for both employer and patient.
- Effectively managed patient’s expectations as a professional in a field of science using compassion and empathy instead of tact, legalese, or technical terms.
- Pressed the right buttons when handling patients to maximize their satisfaction, recover lost time, create desired clinical outcomes, and improve relationships in an organization.
Mobile Phlebotomist Resume Sample 2
- Provided the quickest and fastest draw out of the 21 needle collection devices.
- Completed the most blood draws for a given time period.
- Cleaned and disinfected the tubing after each blood draw with bleach solution.
- Maintained high level of confidentiality while handling private patient’s physical condition and personal information.
- Stayed positive during difficult times, when an elderly patient refused to be drawn by anyone other than their family member or nurse.
Mobile Phlebotomist Resume Sample 3
- Processed blood collections within required turnaround times of the Director of Ancillary Services.
- Contributed to growth of top-ranked phlebotomy department through a 99% efficiency rating and achievement of a $400,000 annual collection goal.
- Recruited new clients through community outreach, resulting in increased volume of blood donation.
- Volunteered time as clinical reader for medical students at nearby university; assisted in the teaching and ensuring quality care in the healthcare field.
- Presented findings during national conference on current trends among mobile phlebotomy practices.
Mobile Phlebotomist Resume Sample 4
- Identified, solicited, and distributed blood samples to appropriate laboratory personnel.
- Cooperated with hospital staff by keeping their work areas clean of debris and delivering supplies as needed.
- Managed patient appointments and scheduled patients according to physicians’ orders.
- Transferred patient orders to clinical staff in a timely manner.
- Maintained medical records for all clients within department guidelines; elevated confidential tone to customers through excellent customer service skills.
Mobile Phlebotomist Resume Sample 5
- Accredited by the American Medical Association as a Certified Phlebotomy Technician.
- Licensed as a Certified Phlebotomy Technician by the State Board of Health.
- Routinely completed 10+ lab collections each day, with 92% accuracy in a fast-paced hospital environment.
- Met and exceeded the productivity goals set forth by hospital management; directly determined to the success of the department and team by attaining performance goals each quarter.
- Responsible for hundreds of patients’ positive health outcomes annually; collected, processed, transported and delivered blood specimens from outpatient/emergency rooms to laboratory for analysis and diagnosis of disease.
Mobile Phlebotomist Resume Sample 6
- Helped maintain over 400 donor cycles while meeting personal schedules, deadlines, and individual ever-changing needs; performed over 1,300 blood draws.
- Maintained confidentiality during each procedure by ensuring appropriate clearance of patient information; ensured safety of both patients and staff by adhering to all facility policies.
- Implemented new procedures for paperless processing of donor tests utilizing new technology.
- Achieved lead or significant contributor for projects such as preparation for building next year’s mobile unit, and establishing a coworker recognition program.
- Recognized for contribution to the mobile program’s growth in new blood drives from patients, donors, and staff.
Mobile Phlebotomist Resume Sample 7
- Assisted clients with flu shots and other preventative measures to avoid common infectious diseases.
- Collected specimens with the highest level of precision and accuracy by following State Department of Health guidelines; prevented potential spread of Hepatitis B and C.
- Optimized health outcomes by proactively promoting disease prevention, treatment, and management; counseled patients on their health risks.
- Proven record for maintaining intervention standards regarding blood-borne pathogens including Hepatitis B and C.
- Developed partnerships with Internal Medicine practitioners to deliver preventative care to patients at community health fairs.
Mobile Phlebotomist Resume Sample 8
- Performed over 200 blood collections with a high degree of professional performance and customer courtesy.
- Recognized for having the highest percentage of in-house phlebotomists on call with the most appointments scheduled per week.
- Efficiently administered more than 1,000 injections during travel to produce flu shots for more than 10,000 individuals within a single year.
- Accepted as a phlebotomy Certified Professional by the National Phlebotomy Association (NPA). Currently working towards Master of Phlebotomy certification.
- Established a $20 million budget maintaining overall profit percentage of 100%.
Mobile Phlebotomist Resume Sample 9
- Regularly collected blood and urine specimens, and performed blood tests, pregnancy tests, and many other tests.
- Filled prescriptions on-line for approximately three dozen licensed physicians.
- Provided on-call services at local hospital emergency rooms to assist physician assistants in drawing blood, taking urine samples and performing other medical procedures when needed.
- Prescribed various medications to patients respectfully but effectively during drug transactions within the Emergency Room.
- Provide an appropriate level of privacy, confidentiality and respect while mixing with a wide variety of individuals and groups during the delivery of patient services to special populations such as children with asthma or diabetic children.
Mobile Phlebotomist Resume Sample 10
- Reviewed the effects of nutrition and exercise on health during medical mission trips to the Philippines and Tanzania.
- Completed 120 hours of certified training in Phlebotomy, Immunohematology, Bio-Chemistry, and Disease Screening Lab Testing.
- Exhibited skill in obtaining blood samples at blood drives and special events; received recognition as a blood donor champion.
- Assisted cancer patients with depression through counseling sessions and acted as a support group leader; developed relationships while performing community service.
- Recognized as an individual with exceptional abilities by contributing at team meets to achieve Olympic regional goals.
Mobile Phlebotomist Resume Sample 11
- Evaluated, treated, and stabilized clients suffering from diseases ranging from leukemia to anemia.
- Executed diagnostic procedures in basic lab tests and blood banking procedures.
- Trained subordinates in phlebotomy techniques while working as a team leader.
- Edited basic textbooks regarding common blood disorders before publishing them for use by physicians, resident doctors, as well as medical students.
- Adhered to strict confidentiality standards set by the Department of Health during examinations of high-risk AIDS patients.
Mobile Phlebotomist Resume Sample 12
- Attained maximum annual productivity; performed over 100 blood collections per month in a consistent manner.
- Met company standards by obtaining collection results within set parameters for every visit.
- Provided exceptional customer service during visits; identified and addressed needs and concerns of patients, spouses, and children during blood collection processes.
- Awarded for outstanding work ethic; received the “Best Representative” award from my manager on nine accounts from local businesses.
- Earned appreciation as the teamwork captain. Managed a staff of phlebotomists to support operations at the community level.
Mobile Phlebotomist Resume Sample 13
- Performed and interpreted over 1500 blood draws.
- Received outstanding quality award for superior work performance at large-scale mobile blood center.
- Recognized by the Chief of the Mobile Center, who nominated me for Employee of the Month; lead as a team supervisor with excellent communication skills, leadership qualities, and commitment to service excellence.
- Demonstrated superior organizational skills by managing a fifty-member workflow crew with minimal supervision and conflict resolution in an extremely fast paced environment.
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal skills while serving as a career success adviser who inspired students to pursue positions in leadership positions at the Mobile work station.
To work as a mobile phlebotomist you must have a high school degree, but an associate’s or bachelor’s degree in a medically related field is preferred. You must also be certified by ASCP or other certifying agencies. An effective mobile phlebotomist is self-motivated, dependable, well-organized, has strong interpersonal skills, shows attention to detail, and can handle multitasking.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.
- The Best Mobile Phlebotomist Resume Samples
- Mobile Phlebotomist Resume Sample 1
- Mobile Phlebotomist Resume Sample 2
- Mobile Phlebotomist Resume Sample 3
- Mobile Phlebotomist Resume Sample 4
- Mobile Phlebotomist Resume Sample 5
- Mobile Phlebotomist Resume Sample 6
- Mobile Phlebotomist Resume Sample 7
- Mobile Phlebotomist Resume Sample 8
- Mobile Phlebotomist Resume Sample 9
- Mobile Phlebotomist Resume Sample 10
- Mobile Phlebotomist Resume Sample 11
- Mobile Phlebotomist Resume Sample 12
- Mobile Phlebotomist Resume Sample 13
- Wrap Up