The Senior Recruiter provides staffing services to businesses. Their duties include locating talent, conducting interviews, making cold calls, maintaining a candidate database, ordering background checks, and providing new employee orientation assistance.
For many, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Senior Recruiter Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Senior Recruiter resumes for your reference.
Senior Recruiter Resume Sample 1
- Trained and coached first-level staff to successful recruiting results.
- Recognized as a top recruiter in the organization for work effort, efficiency, attendance, and personal appearance.
- Emerged as a leader within the team for workplace ethics and collaboration.
- Recognized for having a dedicated work ethic, professionalism in all aspects of work, ability to overcome obstacles with a positive attitude.
- Received recognition from management for outstanding recruitment results which resulted in the Redeployment of approximately 25% of the workforce.
Senior Recruiter Resume Sample 2
- Monitored daily hiring activity for the company; thoroughly reviewed and evaluated the performance of new hires.
- Educated callers; encouraged visitors to the Web site by providing accurate information regarding available positions.
- Skilled at positioning candidate profiles in top locations on job boards; marketed my resume and professional skills to recruiters and staff of Fortune 500 organizations.
- Conducted approximately seventy interviews with potential candidates for an especially challenging, newly created position.
- Resolved employee grievances by employing mediation techniques during shift changes, promotions, and terminations of employees.
Senior Recruiter Resume Sample 3
- Overseen the hiring of approximately 150 people.
- Recruited, screened, hired, and trained more than thirty people who then recommended three more.
- Raised the morale of over fifty employees by treating them as individuals with feelings and needs.
- Became a relationship manager; creating a rewarding work environment where employees were willing to go out on a limb for their company in order to earn bonuses and rewards.
- Trained new recruits; made them feel like family while promoting teamwork goals.
Senior Recruiter Resume Sample 4
- Achieved high scores on all three stages of the interview process.
- Maintained a 100% candidate-compliance tracking system (including referrals).
- Recruited and placed candidates in permanent jobs based on qualifications, skills, and interdependence requirements.
- Handled a number of PIP’s and disability claims on a daily basis, which resulted in an increase in morale and job satisfaction.
- Received in-depth training on interviewing techniques; maintained accurate records for all activities performed with each employee for each position.
Senior Recruiter Resume Sample 5
- Increased recruiting productivity by 20%; was presented an award for outstanding performance.
- Contributed to company growth by 30% from 2004-2006; recruited 9 new employees and 3 consultants.
- Achieved a 92% success rate placing candidates in the past year; received an appreciation award for superior job performance.
- Received “Employee of the Month” award for April 2007 after being nominated three months in a row; recognized for outstanding performance.
- Implemented a new hiring policy that saved the company thousands of dollars in delegated employee expenses and overstaffing costs.
Senior Recruiter Resume Sample 6
- Successfully recruited and retained over 3,000 candidates.
- Developed a structured approach to recruiting and screening candidates.
- Selected, trained, and coached over 40 new employees in the annual Talent Identification Program, Inc.
- Created a strong partnership between Human Resources and Management by promoting the strategic value of a senior HR personnel, who became a member of the Management Team.
- Was promoted to Senior Recruiter in Global HR at WFS when the company merged with another company located across the nation; lead an integrated Human Resources team for 1400 employees.
Senior Recruiter Resume Sample 7
- Trained and supervised over 100 entry-level recruiters.
- Successfully recruited candidates for opening positions in the sales, facilities, information systems, and human resources departments.
- Administered a fair and equitable compensation plan as requested by upper management to foster an environment of teamwork and trust within the organization.
- Trained executives on team-building skills, communications strategies, conflict resolution techniques, and professional goal-setting strategies.
- Developed new technical hiring standards based on the candidates’ abilities to meet service delivery requirements that provided a competitive advantage in retaining employees.
Senior Recruiter Resume Sample 8
- Supervised and trained new recruiters during the recruiting season.
- Managed the day-to-day activities of the recruitment division to maximize productivity.
- Recruited and hired qualified personnel that resulted in increased sales and profitability; recognized as a premiere headhunter.
- Trained new applicants on company hiring guidelines; trained an average of 10 applicants weekly for over one year for stronger integration into business environments.
- Effectively administered employee applications, interviews, and records.
Senior Recruiter Resume Sample 9
- Facilitated successful matches between candidates and employers.
- Developed creative solutions so that the candidate’s background would be more valuable to the employer.
- Negotiated a mutually beneficial offer with a candidate who resigned from his previous job without notice, an act which made him difficult to employ.
- Increased employee retention by 25% through career counseling and coaching.
- Reached out to a candidate in prison who had been fired due to poor attendance, helping him secure employment once he was released.
Senior Recruiter Resume Sample 10
- Identified and qualified candidates for candidate screening processes; established and maintained strong networking relationships throughout the region, nationally, and internationally.
- Responded to inquiries regarding job requirements and offered suggestions in support of the organization’s goals.
- Developed, implemented, and distributed recruitment strategy based on organizational strategy, location needs, and client expectations.
- Recognized by senior management for outstanding performance in recruiting senior personnel and was showcased during a presentation to all Regional Human Resources Managers.
- Identified new potentials for human sharing through candid discussions with clients regarding their needs.
Senior Recruiter Resume Sample 11
- Supervised other HR professionals while actively recruiting, placing, and managing candidates in a proactive manner.
- Trained and mentored new HR professionals; demonstrated confidence as a mentor and role model to support the career development of new employees.
- Maintained office security standards ensuring client offices were kept safe and secure by implementing a policy regarding office security.
- Demonstrated personal commitment to the well-being of all clients by getting involved in client employee relations issues.
- Trained new full-time employees to enhance their career success; mentored 36 new staff members during their first six months on the job.
Senior Recruiter Resume Sample 12
- Continued to seek new business opportunities and quantified the impact of positive work relationships.
- Generated an average of 100 leads per month to ensure the company met its recruiting goals.
- Identified a number of candidates in both difficult-to-fill and open positions, ensuring a steady flow of qualified candidates.
- Served as a part-time faculty member for two years in the Department of Industrial Management at Kenyon College.
- Developed and implemented a presentation that demonstrated how effective leadership attributes positively influenced organizational performance.
Senior Recruiter Resume Sample 13
- Recruited for positions throughout the county, and on occasion traveled to other states to meet with potential candidates and corporate clients.
- Met quota for a team of recruiters; created a successful team that exceeded revenue goals.
- Achieved the highest conversion rate of any recruiter on my team; converted candidates into beneficial relationships with the company.
- Placed familiar faces in new positions by identifying relational opportunities through networking and social activities, in addition to building rapport through multiple interviews.
- Promoted organizational awareness by hosting events for employees to learn the value of community involvement including visiting local sites, meeting with local decision-makers, and obtaining feedback from various parties.
To work as a Senior Recruiter, you need to have a degree in Human Resources or a related field, a certificate of PHR or SPHR. A Senior recruiter must have Microsoft application proficiency, human resource or recruiting experience, social media proficiency, have knowledge of server-based applicant tracking systems, excellent communication skills, excellent organization, interviewing skills and techniques.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.