Security Agents ensure the safety and protection of people or goods. Their duties include monitoring for threats, recognizing danger, reporting to superiors, understanding weak points in security, reviewing security footage and ensuring that damage or vandalism does not occur.
For many, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Security Agent Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Security Agent resumes for your reference.
Security Agent Resume Sample 1
- Reactive security agent. Detected, investigated, and prevented frauds, thefts, and property loss.
- Apprehended and directed suspects to secure surroundings. Substantiated numerous criminal matters; controlled unlawful entries; and correctly responded to situations with tact, dignity, and precision.
- Highly competitive security agent with excellent investigative skills; always achieved the top score for all exercises; accurate in closing tasks and highly efficient in processing non-routine cases quickly.
- Received recognition as a team player whose work exceeded the standard of excellence.
- Awarded bonus for overall excellence performance; participated in team building activities that distinguished company policies regarding employee relations.
Security Agent Resume Sample 2
- Informed command of developments in the field which facilitated apprehension of a suspected drug dealer; received appreciation award.
- Recognized for uncovering serious flaws in the security system of a customer’s building; customer appreciated the tips and thanked me personally.
- Attended multiple training sessions with superior ratings; developed skills crucial to my career success.
- Received appreciation award from Dr.; advised staff on more effective ways to recognize suspicious activities and handle emergencies, thus minimizing liability for the employer.
- Approved to carry and use firearms; protected lives of customers and staff members.
Security Agent Resume Sample 3
- Recovered stolen property valued at over $100,000; recognized by the Director of Operations for outstanding performance.
- Protecting our country at every level; recognized by the Director of Operations for outstanding performance.
- Assisted law enforcement in apprehending and prosecuting criminals; recognized for exceeding expectations in identifying, tracking, and reporting suspicious activity.
- Achieved award for excellence in conducting research; identified opportunities to streamline processes and improve efficiencies.
- Achieved award for excellence in surveillance operations; documented criminal activities with precision and accuracy.
Security Agent Resume Sample 4
- Graduated from a three-year college with a two-year degree in Criminal Justice.
- Achieved award for producing more than 150 hours of work per month; effectively addressed the needs and concerns of customers while adhering to banks’ guidelines regarding authentication, disclosure, and customer service.
- Received award for preventing or resolving hundreds of customer disputes; upheld industry’s high standards of ethics.
- As an agent at a large company, helped collect thousands of dollars in restitution on behalf of businesses that were victimized by criminals.
- Achieved award for responsiveness; achieved number one score each month across all departments.
Security Agent Resume Sample 5
- Earned the award for “Employee of the Month”; correctly arrested 3 drug smugglers while on a marine patrol.
- Exhibited resourcefulness when facing a potential hostage situation; effectively dissuaded gunman without injuring hostages or suspects.
- Earned the award for “Expert Marksman”; achieved expert status during annual qualifications by achieving 100% accurate shots, with no time penalties.
- Achieved security certification as a Level-1 Agent; qualified to protect government officials and dignitaries in risk regions.
- Achieved security certification as a Level-2 Agent; qualified to carry firearms and protect individuals against all threats, foreign & domestic.
Security Agent Resume Sample 6
- Achieved award for auto theft recovery; accurately tracked investigations and arrests.
- Achieved award for receipt of stolen property; recovered over $500,000 worth of criminal proceeds.
- Achieved award for reported stolen vehicles; exercised sound judgment in approaching suspects and eliciting details in an effort to aid in their apprehension.
- Earned award for disciplined action on the base; maintained top scores on Advance Quiz & Brief Intelligence Test, a comprehensive test that evaluates candidates’ knowledge of every branch of the Military, as well as Federal Law.
- Achieved award for unquestioned integrity; upheld law and order.
Security Agent Resume Sample 7
- Achieved award for spotting potential security threats; located, authenticated, and rescued two illegal immigrants.
- Achieved award for public service; secured a high-risk fugitive from a dangerous criminal offender.
- Achieved award for meritorious service; successfully testified in court against defendant’s misconduct in the course of his duties.
- Achieved award for an outstanding presentation by presenting a 3-person team at an International conference on fenced goods theft operations and their prevention.
- Achieved award for consistently meeting customer satisfaction goals; addressed the needs and concerns of customers while adhering to guidelines regarding authentication, disclosure, and customer service.
Security Agent Resume Sample 8
- Bestowed with the George W. Bush Award for meritorious service to the Country and its security.
- Received award for “Employee of the Year” from the parent organization.
- Maintained honorably in the Army (Active Duty Navy SEAL), Department of Defense, and National Guard, as well as US Marshals/Customs and DEA.
- Received award for “Customer Service” from the parent organization and documented 5 garnishments during 2008, successfully defending clients from IRS liens filed by property tax companies without incurring penalties or losing deposits.
- Clients have rated me as a wonderful lawyer.
Security Agent Resume Sample 9
- Participated in surveillance equipment maintenance.
- Promoted policies of proper equipment maintenance to all staff; promoted the usage of state-of-the-art technology.
- Discovered “red flags” that indicated malfunctioning or excessive use of force.
- Documentation and investigation provided possible solutions to cases referred through the chain of command; created solutions internally by proposing new policy, while retaining the chain of command in the process.
- Provided training and education to other agents on proper handcuffing procedures and use-of-force policy. Achieved award for superior knowledge on handcuff usage.
Security Agent Resume Sample 10
- Recruited and trained 10 new agents in one year.
- Participated in the planning, execution, and evaluation of staff training programs. Planned and implemented an in-house training curriculum to improve staff performance.
- Encouraged agents to achieve excellence through scheduled training, supervisor-initiated training, physical fitness, and self-development, which resulted in a positive work environment.
- Met all company goals; met or exceeded minimum sales goals as agent and area manager; demonstrated superior customer service skills by ensuring that customers were fully satisfied with their purchases of our equipment. Participation in the community through school visits, children’s activities, etc. was above and beyond company scope.
- Developed a positive image of the company through outreach activities; increased the level of security awareness in America by working with city officials and elected representatives to create legislation.
Security Agent Resume Sample 11
- Achieved law enforcement school certificate; trained in weapons, defensive tactics, and first aid; testified in court on two occasions.
- Demonstrated expertise as a Door Supervisor; anticipated crisis situations and handled them effectively, maintaining calmness under pressure.
- Trained as a Court Officer; escorted inmates from courthouse to jury room and back.
- Won award for workplace safety & health performance; received few safety citations during a three-year period.
- Received commendation for outstanding performance in 20th-anniversary celebration; exhibited exemplary professionalism by greeting guests, providing directions, and answering questions during the two-day event.
Security Agent Resume Sample 12
- Assisted in a high-profile arrest for a celebrity criminal; convinced the defendant to surrender peacefully.
- Determined the whereabouts of a missing child; discovered the child had eloped with an adult male.
- Arraigned 4 perpetrators of a $136 million heist ring at DFW airport; prevented breach at the nation’s largest airport.
- Achieved award for top-grade on weapons qualifications; completed annual requalification training and passed written test top-of-the-class.
- Achieved award for perfect attendance while off sick one day; never missed a single day of work in 5 years and never called in sick without prior approval.
Security Agent Resume Sample 13
- Aided the US Military in the implementation of a new security program.
- Conducted quarterly training for our company, certified that each and every employee received the minimum required training including auto theft and criminal ID.
- Constantly updated with changes to our company’s security program, successfully implemented procedures in which every employee was trained on new procedures.
- Performed personal patrols with the team to prevent unauthorized access to properties; received Certification from the Regional Manager for outstanding performance.
- Maintained safety record by following all safety policies & standards; was given a merit award for this accomplishment.
To work as a Security Agent you must undergo training at your prospective workplace and obtain a license of security from your local government bureau. Security Agents must be level-headed under pressure, have good attention to detail, ability to notice inconsistencies, understanding of risks, superior communication skill, adaptability and a willingness to protect the asset at hand.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.
- The Best Security Agent Resume Samples
- Security Agent Resume Sample 1
- Security Agent Resume Sample 2
- Security Agent Resume Sample 3
- Security Agent Resume Sample 4
- Security Agent Resume Sample 5
- Security Agent Resume Sample 6
- Security Agent Resume Sample 7
- Security Agent Resume Sample 8
- Security Agent Resume Sample 9
- Security Agent Resume Sample 10
- Security Agent Resume Sample 11
- Security Agent Resume Sample 12
- Security Agent Resume Sample 13
- Wrap Up