A Project Administrator is a professional that organizes a team to facilitate, report and analyze projects under the supervision of a project manager.their duties include assisting the project manager in all administrative functions and processes, monitoring all parts of the project, prepare-organize-distribute all necessary project materials, organize and implement policy procedures, maintaining and updating budget as project moves forward, and creating project plans, timeline and benchmarks. To work as a Project Administrator, you need to have a bachelor’s degree and two years experience in administration. The Project Administrator must also have in-depth knowledge and skill in project administration, strong leadership skills, proficient knowledge of Microsoft, be organized, be focused, excellent oral and written communication, and they should have the ability to multitask.
For many people, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Project Administrator Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Project Administrator resumes for your reference.
Project Administrator Resume Sample 1
- Managed all facets of $14M project for new construction at U.S. Naval Base including arranging sub-contractor schedules, processing payments, resolving disputes, and monitoring compliance with contract specifications.
- Troubleshot problems related to utilities, subcontractors, and general contractor; analyzed situation to find practical resolution; renegotiated contracts; scheduled meetings; prepared reports.
- Completed procurement request forms (15+) ensuring proper documentation within company guidelines for payment by coordinating directly with existing or potential suppliers/vendors according to established procedures.
- Tracked changes in project scope due to extended timelines on long running projects; maintained change control records; recommended strategies for achieving necessary results under more realistic schedule constraints.
- Oversaw subcontractors, tracked issues to resolution with extended follow up until all parties were satisfied; accompanied project inspector to ensure compliance with contract specifications, building codes, and site safety rules.
Project Administrator Resume Sample 2
- Managed the filing and tracking of all field change requests, ensuring that correct information was entered into project management software.
- Organized and maintained comprehensive records on subcontractor payments, including invoice copies, mail dates, amounts received from vendor or contractor, and amounts paid to workers or vendors.
- Optimized the scheduling process by streamlining daily work order assignment reports, weekly schedules reports, labor allocation reports, time sheet data entry forms for more than 100 employees.
- Assessed a wide range of problems related to external business development between businesses throughout government contracting agreement negotiations.
- Received an Outstanding Communication Award – significant contribution to the success of a new proposal effort as well as demonstrated outstanding customer service to internal and external customers.
Project Administrator Resume Sample 3
- Managed multiple projects for Federal Aviation Administration, including public relations efforts during several weather-related closures.
- Utilized outstanding organizational skills to manage 25+ information requests per day, ensuring that all information was maintained in an up-to-date data base system that documented the status of each request.
- Troubleshot connectivity issues between corporate office and project sites, working with management to effectively schedule daily conference calls totaling 2 hours of dialing time.
- Trained new employees on proper business etiquette while also providing weekly updates on statuses for work orders via email or phone call.
- Effectively communicated mental health awareness throughout the organization through projects such as an employee survey and an awareness campaign.
Project Administrator Resume Sample 4
- Oversaw staff that increased from six to twelve people.
- Boosted department revenue by 20% through proactive account management, identifying new business opportunities, and providing creative solutions to client needs.
- Oversaw the budgeting process for the company’s expansion project.
- Documented processes to streamline workflow regarding orders for special projects, sales orders, shipping information/invoices, parts orders, submittals & quotations, product presentations.
- Established procedures to standardize all documentation activities including data entry into various Excel spreadsheets and databases to track time/materials logs, labor reports, purchase orders, and invoicing.
Project Administrator Resume Sample 5
- Managed budget and capital improvement projects for multi-million dollar government agency, overseeing the entire project from beginning to end. Manage 15+ employees including administrative staff and engineering personnel.
- Performed in a lead role on multiple multi-million dollar infrastructure projects, leading all engineering design efforts for roadway reconstruction and storm drainage systems.
- Identified and resolved issues in process delays for the planning department in a timely manner; recognized by CIP Manager with an award of excellence.
- Implemented new policies and procedures enabling the completion of all tasks in QA/QC inspections; nominees included two Project Administrators who worked under my direction during 7 years as PMP Lead Engineer.
- Responsible for day-to-day planning and daily project reporting.
Project Administrator Resume Sample 6
- Entered invoices according to equipment numbers, which resulted in a reduction of costs for self-operated client.
- Modified processes and procedures resulting in a reduction in time spent entering data by 50% while improving accuracy.
- Curated the training department’s quarterly newsletter, increasing quality and efficiency within the agency.
- Began participation in a team that organized promotional shipments to generate awareness of new products and increase sales revenue.
- Conducted special projects which included analyzing office supply spending, implementing organizational tools, streamlining processes, organizing files, creating electronic filing system from paper archives, etc… Performed consistently well on these types of tasks after being recognized as an administrative star.
Project Administrator Resume Sample 7
- Gathered and organized 27 years of records, projects and reports into a professional filing system.
- Service 2 accounts totaling $526,500 with over 7,000 related documents to review and file each month.
- Created comprehensive database to track all files by category, date range, status, responsible party, responsible individual, location of the file on-site or at storage facility.
- Organized space saving process that reduced work area from 108 sq ft to 10 sq ft with no loss in productivity.
- Controlled postage spending by using strategic alliances with vendors for best prices on shipping options; cut cost per mailed piece by up to 20%.
Project Administrator Resume Sample 8
- Provided comprehensive systems administration for priority projects, often working overtime to meet critical deadlines.
- Managed project time lines and schedules by measuring progress against milestones and establishing action plans for continuous process improvement.
- Spearheaded relocation of key personnel through extensive research, coordination, scheduling, outreach, negotiations, relocation arrangments ,and final move management.
- Co-led all conference planning efforts including budgeting, site location selection via intensive market research, infrastructure requirements determination & allocation approval processes.
- Coordinated stakeholders’ agendas across seven departments with activities including travel arrangements meeting logistics catering support ,event programming content development .
Project Administrator Resume Sample 9
- Assigned, communicated and resolved open tasks to all project members in a timely manner.
- Coordinated daily meetings with customers and project team to ensure task completion.
- Documented a new company process that reduced the time spent on three weekly tracking reports from 4 hours to 1 hour.
- Spearheaded a complete redesign of the client reporting system which increased capabilities, efficiency, and ease-of-use by over 100%.
- Resolved customer complaints quickly and efficiently within scope of authority. Responded promptly to calls from vendors regarding quality or delivery issues for assigned products/services minimizing negative impact on service levels.
Project Administrator Resume Sample 10
- Oversaw 25 engineers and support staff in project management of $3 million renovation to office building.
- Contracted five additional companies for asbestos removal, furniture installation, electrical work, carpeting, painting, air conditioning repairs, and more.
- Handled scheduling for over 300 contractors involved in construction due to specific access requirements; coordinated meetings with department heads and outside organizations.
- Managed entire project by providing document control services including inspection processing, ordering job-site supplies, arranging conference rooms for meetings with subcontractors, attending progress meetings with general contractor; responsible for filing all documentation at the end of the job.
- Efficiently issued payments upon completion of work via necessary paperwork and electronic filing with the accounting department.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.
- The Best Project Administrator Resume Samples
- Project Administrator Resume Sample 1
- Project Administrator Resume Sample 2
- Project Administrator Resume Sample 3
- Project Administrator Resume Sample 4
- Project Administrator Resume Sample 5
- Project Administrator Resume Sample 6
- Project Administrator Resume Sample 7
- Project Administrator Resume Sample 8
- Project Administrator Resume Sample 9
- Project Administrator Resume Sample 10
- Wrap Up