These are some examples of job descriptions we have handpicked from real Programmer Analyst resumes for your reference.
- Created and maintained SSIS ETL packages to extract data from different systems, and load variety of large volume data into data warehouse from different sources like flat file, Excel file etc.
- Experience developing ETL processes for data extraction and transformation in databases.
- SQL Scripting, using Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio 2008 R2 and 2012, to update, add, or delete information for records within tables.
- Plan and coordinate database design, development, implementation, maintenance, and user support of clinical systems.
- Develop and maintain good communications and working relationships with teams and external clients.
- Part of various study initialization meetings like kick off and provided technical expertise in conjunction with internal and external clients.
- Interacted with corporate team and CDM team members to negotiate timelines, responsibilities, and deliverables.
- Proficient in handling massive amount of financial data warehouse data and creating Data Profiling, Data Mapping, Data lineage, Design Documents and test case documents.
- Optimized ETL and Teradata SQL queries to complete the batch processing before SLA.
- Designing and programming Hadoop jobs for ETL using the technologies like PIG, HIVE and HDFS.
- Data Migration from Teradata to Hadoop Hive, created ETL process in Hadoop environment and loaded data in Hive tables.
- Wrote change of address, change of name and change of ownership letter process in COBOL/IDMS. Modified letter processes as need arises.
- Wrote HIPAA 3-year mailing process for qualified products to satisfy requirements dictated by the insurance industry.
- Wrote NCOA process to update customer addresses where it applies on a quarterly basis.
- Worked with end users, Senior Programmer Analysts and Business Analysts to define business problems and design systems, programs and reports to improve the operations of the organization.
- Assisted in creating documents necessary to allow end users to evaluate proposed new programs or program modifications.
- Participated in the creation of necessary documentation, including end user documentation and procedure manuals.
- Proficient in using T-SQL to develop complex Stored Procedures, Tables, Views, User Functions and queries involving multiple tables.
- Worked in an insurance project that deals with policy management and calculation of reserves and the premiums to be paid for each policy holder.
- Developed mainframe related tools which ease manual validation by individuals thereby improving performance and time efficiency.
- Mentored tyro members to easily get hold of the process flow and guided them to give fruitful results.
- Adept at intimating and exhibiting ideas at higher business levels with good results.
- Performed the role of Senior Technical analyst for both Salesforce and Oracle EBS in the organization.
- Worked with various salesforce.com objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Opportunities, Reports and Custom Objects.
- Developed Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Experience with Salesforce Sales cloud implementation and Services cloud.
- Participate in requirements & design phases in the following business & systems areas: Order Processing, Inventory Management, Catalog system, Personalization system, and Invoicing.
- Responsible for programming/coding assignments on a regular basis.
- This includes documenting issues and problems, coordinating the resolution process, and documenting the resolution.
- Revise existing systems/application programs and procedures to correct errors, improve efficiency and add new features.
- Developed and maintained systems management services for U.S. Health Plans.
- Worked with clients to create new reports and JCL jobs in COBOL using IBM Mainframe.
- Responsible for updating and modernizing local company services such as payroll, timekeeping, and project tracking, creating new Java applications with DB2 integration based off old DBASE systems.
- Worked extensively with a small team to achieve company goals for various healthcare clients.
- Migrating existing reports to a Data warehouse by creating data mapping and other functional documents.
- Participated in project planning sessions with project managers, business analysts and team members to analyze business requirements and outline the proposed solution.
- Administer the BI and reporting environment Test, QA and production for ~ 2000 users.
- Design, develop, deploy, maintain, support and debug Multidimensional and Tabular Models SSAS, reports SSRS and MS Power BI reports.
- Develop User Interaction Dashboard engine using scripts, stores procedures, user defined functions, views, RDLs, MDX code and triggers, etc. for Real time information gathering and Inter and Intra Agency coordination.
- Participate in the development of functional specifications, codes, tests and debug complex application programs.
- Document design specifications, planning, design, development, enhancing, testing, implementation, installation and other system related information and operations of the project including participation in all systems life cycle.
- Involved in requirement gathering, analysis of the requirement, contributed in creation the requirement specification document.
- Involved in architecting the application and involved in choosing the suitable technologies.
- Designed the ER diagram for the database and created the database using the Oracle 10g.
- Involved in creation of the web Pages in HTML, created custom skins for the pages using CSS.