These are some examples of job descriptions we have handpicked from real Program Assistant resumes for your reference.
- Supervise all aspects of the program including administrative tasks and management of group leaders.
- Primary liaison for parents, school administration and staff personnel.
- Works closely with the Program Director to establish internal program goals and maintaining outcome requirements mandated by program provider.
- Provide resources to graduate students by posting career opportunities into CareerNet, the career database.
- Create visual presentations for students regarding resume, cover letter, and job search advice.
- Collaborate with Graduate Team to execute assigned projects by analyzing data and recording information.
- Facilitate and coordinate events to assist graduate students in their personal career development.
- Supervised a team of clerical aides and interns by delegating program integrity tasks in preparation for audit.
- Processed and approved payroll time sheets for 400 participants ages 14-24.
- Sent external communication to participants regarding various program documents.
- Provided support to Program Manager and Coordinator with program outcomes via data collection and tracking.
- Coordinate events for the Student Counseling and Psychological Services (S-CAPS) department.
- Coordinate event publicity and registration, web site postings and development of materials.
- Provide confidential support for S-CAPS office functions in the college for all transactions with accounts.
- Generated Excel sheets containing confidential student information Student Advisory Board Member/ Peer Mentor.
- Taught students how to register for courses and navigate online degree requirements.
- Nominated by assistant director to be one of seven students representing over 200 members.
- Motivated students to continue to work toward career dreams despite setbacks.
- Completion of individualized service plans, group meals and facility upkeep.
- Documenting the progress of each client to assure the individual’s health is maintained.
- Planning of recreational and entertainment activities and accompanying individuals during such activities.
- Facilitates and/or performs shopping, purchasing activities, meal planning and meal preparation.
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails.
- Represent Director by attending off site meeting and speaking for the director in her absence.
- Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; placing and expediting orders for supplies.
- Assist Program Attorney to ensure the continuing legal education programs are executed seamlessly.
- Greet faculty and attendees on program day. Answer their questions or concerns in professional manner.
- Assemble Chair Packets, program binders for Program Attorney, AV schedules and press lists.
- Requesting and tracking the receipt of all required forms and materials – releases, bios, Course Handbook materials and PowerPoint presentations.
- Review and edit marketing material, including brochures, flyers, letters, emails, annual report and catalog copy.
- Participated in all aspects of screening, scheduling appointments, and Food Instrument Security and Distribution.
- Send and give out notification letters about certification periods, end of eligibility.
- Answered telephone inquiries/Maintained daily files of WIC participants.
- Performed date entry on WICISIS Verify Identity income residency to determined WIC eligibility.
- Answers questions and inquiries via telephone and routes calls to appropriate departments.
- Collects, verifies, and inputs data as well maintaining program files and records.
- Creates and updates forms such as reports, memorandums, bills, grants and applications.
- Maintains sufficient stock of inventory by ordering supplies, receiving inventory and preparing requisitions.
- Collaborate with Director to write memos and letters to faculty and staff.
- Greet clients in person as well as via telephone, review voicemails/emails and relay messages to staff.
- Guided Student Support Services and Dean of students to accommodate students in need of counseling.
- Ensure our Service Providers are upholding 1199SEIU Child Care Fund compliance regulations.
- Manage and negotiate Service Provider contracts totaling approximately half million dollars.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating the childcare service provider database and vendor information.
- Track and monitor service provider budget information, 168 commitment agreement contracts, scan provider’s compliance documents and file for yearly auditing.