Product Photographers photograph products for online stores, magazines, etc. Their duties are to create detailed photos of the products, name files to the company’s standards, coordinates with the product owner and his staff to have images ready by the deadline, retouch photos when necessary, work with the client’s art directors when necessary, and photograph in diverse settings.
For many, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Product Photographer Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Product Photographer resumes for your reference.
Product Photographer Resume Sample 1
- Captured the essence of product design and manufacturing; provided manufacturers images for websites.
- Designed and implemented photo shoots to create catalogs, books, and CD-ROM’s for international companies.
- Delivered superb quality enhancing product images ranging from whiskey barrels to women’s apparel.
- Created a virtual fashion gallery showcasing women’s designer clothing; featured on CD-ROM’s of designers from around the globe.
- Collaborated with stakeholders in preparation of marketing collateral, such as catalogs and CD-ROMs; increased company revenue by over 45% during first two years of employment.
Product Photographer Resume Sample 2
- Created product photography portfolio while still in the education and training stages of my career.
- Edited, retouched, and optimized images to be represented as best possible in print media.
- Produced over 50 photorealistic renderings.
- Enlisted the help of professional individuals such as a model/actress for mini-shootings for editorial design projects.
- Assisted in product launch of store displays by writing, editing and producing flyers and material detailing our store’s strengths and ‘fun’ categories (i.e., electronics, toys).
Product Photographer Resume Sample 3
- Artistically prepared product packaging for photography using custom lighting, in-studio backdrops, and other production methods.
- Organized work area for photo shoot to help maintain grid-like structure of the studio and eliminate clutter before shooting.
- Met deadlines to capture product images before initial press release in a creative and artistic way by staging photos so that they are pleasing to the eye.
- Became a member of the National Association of Photoshop Professionals (NAPP) in order to enhance my skills as a digital artist.
- Achieved award from NAPP after mastering the “Artistic Photo Manipulation” category by designing an image with an impression of motion.
Product Photographer Resume Sample 4
- Captured the creative process of over 25 unique artists with my creative, eye-catching product photography.
- Achieved distinction awards at the Chamber of Commerce competition; judges noted original and technical quality.
- Met client deadlines while maintaining consistency of color, contrast, clarity, and focus through experimentation with lighting techniques.
- Articulated the results of my photography to studio professionals and clients by analyzing images on computer screens and in print.
- Enhanced my artistic craftsmanship by achieving personal expression through creativity and imagination in an environment conducive to self-discovery.
Product Photographer Resume Sample 5
- Fulfilled creative vision to capture, retouch, and present images of products for business advertisements.
- Captured images for twenty-seven fashion shows by producing directional photos of designs for six fashion designers.
- Created customized photo albums for clients that documented newborns through senior year high school photographs.
- Helped to organize photo shoots by obtaining photo permits, selecting props, arranging models and production crew, and creating promotional materials from the events.
- Designed a logo consisting of hearts at the base of each letter representing cupid’s arrow; recognized as an asset to the company by winning employees’ choice award for corporate logo design.
Product Photographer Resume Sample 6
- Recognized as one of the top 35 photographers in the world by Photo District News (PDN).
- Authored and self-published five creative photography books.
- Featured in New York Times (NYT) bestseller list with book sales of over 5000.
- Modeled for designer labels and photo shoots with artist Jun Takahashi, Jean Paul Gaultier, Bill Smith, Christian Lacroix, Donna Karan Neiman-Marcus, Hamish Bowles & High Street Hospitality Group.
- Represented in exhibitions at Art Basel Miami Beach 2009, Fuji Rock 2009, and Tokyo Fashion Week 2009.
Product Photographer Resume Sample 7
- Helped my employer increase sales from $1.8 million to $7.5 million in gross revenue.
- Photographed and cataloged over 200 products for specific product lines while maintaining a high standard of quality and professionalism.
- Characterized as an exemplary employee, volunteering to take on extra projects that contributed to the firm’s overall goals, such as video production for promotional purposes.
- Received awards for creativity by submitting a series of product design concepts to management for approval; promoted by my employer upon receiving second award for Conceptual Development in one year.
- Demonstrated creativity and a portfolio of outstanding photographs in the area of product photography.
Product Photographer Resume Sample 8
- Posed for several photographic sequences for a regional artist’s gallery.
- Understood and utilized lighting techniques to illustrate the emotional impact of color, light, and dark in a photograph.
- Expanded the use of available technology to capture high-quality images with a wide variety of lighting, focus, and creative effects.
- Communicated proficiency with computer software programs used for image manipulation and manipulation of photographic color.
- Demonstrated exceptional technical prowess for hands on application and adjustment in Photoshop, Illustrator, and CorelDraw.
Product Photographer Resume Sample 9
- Provided stock photography for local retailer; handled twenty-five-thousand prints, one thousand products, and seven-hundred-fifty other toys with efficient stock ordering.
- Abides by ethical standards set forth by the American Society of Media Photographers while pursuing personal creative projects.
- Achieved certification in the International Colorist Association of America; passed objective color test by identifying the RGB values for eighty shades of red and green and thirty shades of blue.
- Fine-tuned technical settings on photographic equipment to enhance artistic quality according to quality standards set as a professional in this field.
- Arranged and photographed scenes to reflect colors, shapes, and textures consistent with the tastes of three-hundred shoppers.
Product Photographer Resume Sample 10
- Concerted with clients to formulate objectives and implement creative ideas for product photography.
- Developed artistic styles for product photography based on client’s requirements.
- Introduced new techniques for light and lens focus to achieve the best quality professional photographs.
- Utilized knowledge of off-line editing, color correction, and image manipulation to accurately represent client’s product.
- Delivered over 80% of products on time; completed all tasks assigned by clients.
Product Photographer Resume Sample 11
- Received recognition for outstanding student photography for two consecutive years.
- Created portfolio of photographs and collages that were wanted by Galleries and Schools (top ten of all schools in the US for photography). On the invitation of the Museum of Art in Honolulu, photographed “The Packing Party” Series.
- Won third place at annual Photography Competitions from fifteen participating Schools.
- Acquired knowledge, experience, and skills in various processes that included advertising, promotions, portrait photography as well as creative photoshop work.
- Received top five position at annual photography competion held at the Museum of Art in Honolulu, Hawaii.
Product Photographer Resume Sample 12
- Created photography for fashion, men’s, women’s, and children’s magazines.
- Performed commercial and editorial product photography work for clients such as Adidas, Nokia, and EOS COSMOS.
- taught photography classes at a local community college; enhanced skills in ergonomics and composition.
- Designed original packaging for art installations by renowned artists.
- Performed arts administration duties such as appraising studio spaces to determine their worth in the art market while acting as an administrative assistant to a university professor on a project involving the restoration of the Statue of Liberty.
To become a product photographer, you need a college degree in photography combined with a portfolio of your work. The photographer must be skilled in color grading, have good stamina, be very organized, meet deadlines, have the ability to multitask, have strong communication skills, and pay attention to detail.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.