PPC Managers are involved in growing and leading the agency’s PPC team. Their duties include hiring and training new employees, managing important accounts, identifying areas of improvement, running PPC campaigns, delivering high standard service, working to create the best strategies, setting, tracking, and reporting goals, and building and pitching proposals to potential clients.
For many, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Ppc Manager Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Ppc Manager resumes for your reference.
PPC Manager Resume Sample 1
- Negotiated on behalf of the business with various Google Adwords campaigns accounts to turn underperforming or new clients accounts into profitable clients through proper campaign management.
- Conducted training seminars on pay-per-click search engine marketing management for business managers.
- Created, designed, and implemented email newsletter campaigns to promote company products and services.
- Streamlined manual reporting process using custom developed Excel macros that filtered data sources to create more effective reports for company executives.
- Initiated data analysis of website traffic metrics that improved targeted keyword performance in PPC campaigns resulting in an increase of revenue by over 10%.
PPC Manager Resume Sample 2
- Employ campaign-driven PPC management to successfully achieve organic ranking in highly competitive market sectors.
- Compile keyword lists, perform analysis, and execute campaigns that produce a 5% month-over-month growth rate for client’s online business.
- Manage all aspects of a multinational account from search engine marketing strategies to pay per click ad copies.
- Apply Google AdWords best practices, design strategies using analytics tools, and recommend action plans to meet comprehensive goals in a fast paced environment.
- Utilize knowledge of effective website development and conversion optimization techniques in order to improve search rankings across multiple platforms.
PPC Manager Resume Sample 3
- Successfully launched Google Adwords campaigns for 30 websites.
- Increased overall company revenue by 10% over three months by optimizing PPC and creating new ad-groups and keyword lists.
- Assisted in the launch of Bing Ads for a top 20 U.S. financial institution, increasing web conversion rates by approximately 15%.
- Designed best practices for tracking and analyzing digital advertising data; spearheaded implementation of enhanced reports.
- Designed program that effectively improved CTR on select pages from 1-3% to 9-14%.
PPC Manager Resume Sample 4
- Planned, analyzed, and optimized the PPC campaigns for over 1 million products sold on Amazon’s website.
- Took leadership role in revamping existing Search Engine Marketing strategies to increase online exposure.
- Boosted individual account conversion rates by over 300%.
- Increased revenue, improved ROI, increased click-through-rates (CTR), reduced customer acquisition costs (CAC) by 500%.
- Reduced cost per conversion by 20% to meet campaign goals while maintaining or growing CTRs and conversions.
PPC Manager Resume Sample 5
- Bore responsibility for managing budgets of up to $60 million, ensuring campaigns were on track.
- Authored and implemented award-winning campaigns for such as Hasbro, Gatorade, and Norelco; responsible for increasing CTR by 100%.
- Supervised 15 PPC analysts and 10 digital marketers; produced consistent revenue growth month over month.
- Part of the first ever SEM agency team to win a Gold Medal at the Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity.
- Utilized research and data to devise best practices that led client’s website to an average of 5% increase of leads/conversion rate.
PPC Manager Resume Sample 6
- Managed the PPC campaign for an online education company, which has driven more than 1,000 leads to the site.
- Optimized Google Adwords campaigns for business owners; enabled businesses to increase sales volume by 33% within two months of engagement.
- Increased CTRs on ads by 125% and reduced CPCs by 30%; directly resulted in 20% rise in conversion rates.
- Spearheaded launch of new PPC management interface for various accounts; spearheaded implementation team that included developers and customer service staff.
- Improved results across all monitored keywords after revamping PPC campaign structure, including ad copy creation/optimization, landing page changes, and bid adjustments.
PPC Manager Resume Sample 7
- Used PPC advertising to increase online visibility for client’s website, increasing visitors by 6% in less than 6 months.
- Developed an effective campaign strategy targeting audience segments based on customer behavior data gathered from search engine queries.
- Managed PPC campaigns for clients to drive traffic and generate qualified leads while enhancing brand awareness and ROI.
- Directed the development of promotional ads for clients’ social media pages to promote contests, events, & products/services available.
- Improved return on investment (ROI) over time through optimization techniques including cost per lead analysis and keyword trend forecasting. Took proactive measures to keep up with Google changes, resulting in positive ROI during challenging economic conditions.
PPC Manager Resume Sample 8
- Designed and deployed optimized campaigns for paid search, display, and mobile advertising using Google AdWords; resulted in substantial revenue growth.
- Managed budgets and forecasts while achieving monthly budget goals with minimal deviation through cost controls and strong performance.
- Earned company-wide recognition for my contributions in driving record sales during annual promotional campaign; recognized by all stakeholders.
- Evaluated website visitors’ behavior with customized reports to identify trends such as high bounce rates or common landing pages.
- Provided clear communication on PPC results including updates on key business growth metrics such as ROI, CPC, CTRs, etc.; resulting in increased morale of team members.
PPC Manager Resume Sample 9
- Introduced multimedia advertising promotion campaign for B2B product.
- Collaborated with creative team to generate targeted ad content that increased brand recognition, consumer engagement and revenue.
- Provided extensive user experience research on mobile e-commerce platform to address design issues, volume constraints, and navigation challenges.
- Trained and mentored junior account managers; improved their overall knowledge of paid search best practices and processes.
- Launched Promoted Trends that garnered higher engagement rates than all existing Twitter campaigns; recognized as a successful Ad Chat participant by senior management.
PPC Manager Resume Sample 10
- Managed Google PPC, Facebook Ads, and Paid Social media ad accounts to drive traffic across all channels including in-store conversions.
- Reduced total cost per click by 20% while maintaining average position within the first page of SERP.
- Raised unique website visitors 5% in less than 4 months by optimizing meta titles and descriptions for high volume keywords.
- Improved overall conversion rate by 11% through strategic site placement targeting key customers.
- Achieved 3rd quarter sales goals by 25%; well prepared for upcoming quarterly sales presentation.
PPC Manager Resume Sample 11
- Modified search engine advertising strategies to improve customer retention and product demand.
- Accountable for the development of an e-commerce site’s SEO plan; generated over $100,000 in revenue (W/O SEM) during testing period.
- Created a profitable social media campaign that garnered 30 million impressions; recognized by client with award for exceptional performance.
- Delivered new customer acquisition rate increase of 10% in a highly competitive market using industry best practices and PPC tools.
- Identified faulty analytical data reports to unleash potentials for strategic growth through high revenue per click ad placements on Google, Yahoo!, and Bing.
To work as a PPC Manager you need to have a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field and have experience in PPC advertising. A PPC Manager must demonstrate leadership skills, responsibility, an eye for improvement, have a strong drive, be fast-paced, have excellent communication skills, and be able to think outside the box.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.