A personal driver is employed to drive an individual to regular destinations. Drivers may work for a private citizen or a company, and their duties include transporting the individual to a desired location, carrying luggage or bags, ensuring the individual’s safety, expertly navigating roads, observing road laws, and following safety best practices.
For many, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Personal Driver Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Personal Driver resumes for your reference.
Personal Driver Resume Sample 1
- Provided timely service without complaints, in spite of adverse weather conditions.
- Achieved award for the safe driving record; never received traffic citations or accidents in my six years on the road.
- Received superior evaluation for overall customer satisfaction. One customer commented that I always made her feel as secure as if she were riding with family.
- Recognized by the Director as a team player who consistently achieves customer satisfaction results that exceed those of other drivers and those of previous years.
- Never missed a day of work due to illness, injury, or surgery.
Personal Driver Resume Sample 2
- Performed below average quality work for an established company in a timely manner; was training under employee; not salaried.
- Achieved above-average work requirement in the time frame dictated; consistently brought together material, loaded and unloaded merchandise efficiently, and completed all required tasks provided.
- Performed above average quality work in the time frame dictated; earned praise by his boss for effective communication skills, punctuality, and demonstrated a willingness to learn.
- Received above-average performance rating in intercompany Comparison (internal); successfully ran intercompany Comparison (internal) when required.
- Performed above average quality work in the time frame dictated; was awarded for the initiative.
Personal Driver Resume Sample 3
- Delivered to the corporate office, riding shotgun for the VP of Operations.
- Delivered to out-of-town clients.
- Delivered personal items to the designated delivery person in time for Saturday delivery.
- Achieved award for delivering conveyance in a timely fashion; recognized by the Regional Manager for outstanding performance.
- Received outstanding quality award; effectively compiled data relating to transportation of materials and people.
Personal Driver Resume Sample 4
- Researched how to earn an endorsement, performed thorough background checks on drivers, and coordinated car wash schedules.
- Ascended to head Personal Driver with a smile and a handshake!
- Proved dedication as a vehicle mobility specialist; transferred vehicles from one location to another as requested.
- Multi-tasking as a customer service specialist at Hertz Rent-A-Car; responding quickly to requests for status reports and managing issues through technology with technology experts.
- Reviewed monthly automobile expense report at Hertz Rent-A-Car; successfully resolved financial concerns of workers’ compensation claims by following guidelines set forth by the company for rental car claims.
Personal Driver Resume Sample 5
- Granted one of the fastest private driver fleet renewals in the state.
- Provided safe rides to more than 25 customers each day, including more than five hours of on-call relief on a weeknight.
- Organized and maintained knowledge of current road conditions through observation and communications with other drivers.
- Performed various administrative tasks such as faxing, mailing, and invoicing; scheduled and scheduled customer service representatives.
- Served as a mentor to others through coaching and training; created an effective training program for new employees.
Personal Driver Resume Sample 6
- Achieved outstanding customer satisfaction average rating.
- Accomplished consistent quality work in the areas of collecting, billing, and processing orders.
- Recognized for excellence in handling specific transactions by Senior Regional Manager.
- Received award for exceptional performance by collecting agency representatives.
- Developed strong relationships with clients to gain business objectives.
Personal Driver Resume Sample 7
- Provided superior customer service as a member of the international transportation team at United Shuttle.
- Promptly delivered passengers from private air terminals to their destinations.
- Achieved award for excellent public relations by providing timely information to the news media regarding flight status changes.
- Earned appreciation for excellence in safety; achieved perfect safety record through a complete inspection before each trip.
- Satisfied customers with proactive communication; received a visit from Vice President of Customer Service, thanking me for providing safe and professional transportation services.
Personal Driver Resume Sample 8
- Adhere to company guidelines for mileage reimbursement.
- Maintained reliable, clean, and safe transportation for clients, employees, and customers.
- Maintained vehicles in excellent condition.
- Met or exceeded customer expectations regarding vehicle service including regular maintenance.
- Received quality award; had vehicles maintained according to company’s guidelines.
Personal Driver Resume Sample 9
- Achieved remarkable rating as a personal driver; often provided outstanding customer service to clients and their guests.
- Achieved award as a personal driver; consistently offered superior comfort and reliability to clients and their guests.
- Collaborated with the manager of another transportation company to facilitate expanded business opportunities for each company through reciprocal referral programs and other cooperation.
Personal Driver Resume Sample 10
- Handled transport of heavy and/or oversized cargo such as furniture, appliances, and construction materials.
- Assisted with loading and unloading of full truckloads for shipment.
- Transported clients to meetings at their homes or businesses; collected, maintained, and documented receipts for all transportation charges.
- Used a handheld scanner to process mileage and maintain records of chauffeured services.
- Conducted business assignments such as travel arrangements, scheduling appointments, preparing schedules, etc., while maintaining department standards set by the company.
Personal Driver Resume Sample 11
- Effectively communicate with customers regarding transportation needs and concerns, despite the frequent distractions of a large SUV.
- Achieved proficiency as a very reliable and responsible driver.
- Achieved award as an outstanding driver; provided unmatched customer service.
- Achieved award as a superstar; consistently exceeded all expectations.
- Received award as one of The Best Drivers in America; exhibited exceptional driving skills and judgment.
Personal Driver Resume Sample 12
- Spearheaded communities clean-up efforts by collecting litter along routes for my employer; conducted recycling campaign on behalf of the company.
- Provided transportation to customers according to driver guidelines; effectively communicated special instructions to minimize customer confusion, and provided assistance with moving items.
- Increased sales by 10% through creating partnerships with valued customers; created new product brochures and distributed them during business meetings.
- Provided door-to-door service for a celebrity rock band according to tour schedule, which included overnight stays in desirable hotel rooms.
- Scheduled travel reservations in accordance with corporate guidelines for out-of-state staff events.
Personal Driver Resume Sample 13
- Credited with the absence of accidents during the transportation of five executives.
- Provided emergency transport for the company’s accounting staff while attending a convention in North Carolina.
- Scheduled runs for executives to visit dealerships and suppliers.
- Awarded appreciation for achieving the lowest accident rate among all drivers.
- Provided superior customer service during long trips; offered drinks, snacks, and gum to passengers.
Personal Driver Resume Sample 14
- Knowledgeable as to the varied nature of customers’ transportation needs, as customers like to talk on cell phones. This led to an awareness of current trends among various segments of the population, such as those with children and those who had recently lost a spouse.
- Strong customer service skills; direct-to-customer interaction and attention to needs and preferences.
- Worked for a company that provided an option for employees who wanted health benefits if they maintained a certain level of employment for certain periods of time.
- Received award for outstanding quality; well-versed in various products and services.
Personal drivers do not need any higher education to fill this position, but they must exhibit a clean driving record as well as some past driving experience. They should be skilled in ensuring guest comfort, observing road laws, making friendly conversation, offering help and assistance, navigation, car maintenance, and advanced vehicle operations.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.