Parts Drivers complete parts order fulfillment for salvage yards, auto parts stores, and machine part distributors. Their duties include receiving customer parts requests, pull and packing the part from inventory, load the delivery truck, deliver the parts to the customer, and customer care.
For many, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Parts Driver Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Parts Driver resumes for your reference.
Parts Driver Resume Sample 1
- Achieved satisfaction award; effectively maintained customer relationship, ensured that customers were signed up for service plans for which they qualified, and determined the correct part numbers for all vehicle repairs.
- Recognized as Champion Team Member of the Year; displayed outstanding customer service, problem solving skills, and ability to be a team player.
- Recipient of President’s award; consistently met the needs of customers with a high degree of professionalism while adhering to company standards.
- Received recognition award; identified opportunities to increase labor efficiency by performing non-routine tasks and resolving problems with greater than 95% success rate.
- Received outstanding quality award; demonstrated advanced professionalism in the workplace and consistently exceeded customer expectations.
Parts Driver Resume Sample 2
- Achieved award as a Parts Driver; delivered shipments to stores accurately and within a minimal amount of time.
- Signed up for a certification class to become a certified parts driver, which would benefit the company by increasing efficiency. Currently seeking training to be certified in forklift operation.
- Opened a new store within 6 hours of receiving notice, which surpassed the performance benchmarks for new store openings.
- Received an award for outstanding performance in customer service; customers were given an opportunity to voice concerns and complaints, and I ensured that all issues were resolved promptly with their satisfaction as my goal. Customers were informed of upcoming maintenance processes and given a confirmation call in order to repay their business.
- Achieved motor vehicle record for exceptional performance; delivered sales, payroll, and tax reports accurately.
Parts Driver Resume Sample 3
- Meet daily deadline and expectations; motivated team members to meet a goal.
- Opened three new accounts in period of time, developed intuition on customers.
- Attained an average of 100% customer retention; received formal recognition for service excellence.
- Conveyed information effectively; effectively promoted the company’s image.
- Made valuable contributions to the company’s success; co-authored “Best Practices” booklet.
Parts Driver Resume Sample 4
- Efficiently loaded, inspected, and unloaded trucks; managed the inventory and parts checking process to ensure compliance to federal and state laws.
- Effectively coordinated with drivers for successful delivery of parts.
- Received award for best driver/team performance on a weekly basis by the warehouse manager; effectively completed all orders in a timely manner.
- Performed all paperwork accurately according to bank requirements and dates.
- Adhered to all safety protocols such as ensuring all safety gear was properly worn and that the unit was maintained sterility.
Parts Driver Resume Sample 5
- Demonstrated strong customer service and a commitment to quality service.
- Achieved excellent sales results; recognized by the District Manager for performance beyond the call of duty.
- Recognized for excellent selling skills and in-depth knowledge of the vehicles being sold.
- Helped restore order following a discipline review; demonstrated control over his emotions during stressful situations.
- Passed driver certification within the allotted timeframe; earned an A grade for on-road performance.
Parts Driver Resume Sample 6
- Assembled engines, transmissions, and other parts at the General Motors metal stamping plant.
- Transported parts to and from the metal stamping plant and the surrounding area for sale to retail customers.
- Reached peak production at 150 automobiles per day.
- Met company’s customer service standards by delivering parts as promised within 24 hours of receiving an order.
- Earned positive performance reviews from Team Leader who complimented my willingness to perform any task that was required of me.
Parts Driver Resume Sample 7
- Personally inspected 30,000 vehicle parts daily to ensure quality control standards.
- Installed thousands of new parts and returned defective units to the inventories; personally responsible for monitoring inventory levels.
- Recovered and returned thousands of defective components; earned appreciation from customers for superior service level.
- Provided effective customer service by addressing concerns and fulfilling requests for new parts.
- Developed a network of suppliers to augment inventory needs.
Parts Driver Resume Sample 8
- Achieved Parts Supervisor Award; recognized by the General Manager for outstanding quality and customer satisfaction.
- Received letter of appreciation from customers; recognized by the General Manager for responsive, dependable service and completion of repairs in a timely manner.
- Achieved Parts Star Award; recognized by the General Manager for outstanding quality work and initiative.
- Met customer satisfaction guidelines as rated by survey results from customers who were serviced at my counter.
- Achieved Parts Wizard Award; recognized by the General Manager for taking initiative to reduce costs, enhance profits, and generate greater efficiency in department operations.
Parts Driver Resume Sample 9
- Effectively used new and old vehicles to transport parts safely and efficiently throughout the state.
- Noted by the Regional Operations Manager for exceptional unit efficiency; observed employee safety and productivity.
- Stood out to those around him due to his work ethic, attention to detail, and friendly personality.
- Received outstanding quality award; provided prompt answers to all customer inquiries regarding account status, regarding product information, and general questions.
- Achieved award for meeting customer satisfaction guidelines based on customer survey ratings from customers who had requested information about the company’s new products.
Parts Driver Resume Sample 10
- Turned down gas station delivery and was able to provide employers with two in-person interviews on the spot; recognized for having exceptional customer service skills.
- Performed successfully at the most senior positions with a company that delivered parts to car manufacturers; established an excellent track record through exemplary performance, outstanding sales, and interpersonal skills.
- Received excellent customer service award as a result of strong customer communication and positive attitude; demonstrated excellent interpersonal skills through enthusiasm and positive attitude.
- Received award for outstanding quality awards; presented at the Annual Customer Appreciation Work Celebration and received Employee of the Year award for his work ethic.
- Received good quality award; worked with customer and resolved complaint over the phone.
Parts Driver Resume Sample 11
- Completed 20 plus hours of training during my probationary period.
- Provided outstanding customer service and increased sales.
- Completed functional competencies in maintenance, inventory, accounting, and cash management.
- Maintained high level of attendance; never late or absent.
- Received appreciation award for calling a customer to discuss the need for repairs on a vehicle that was non–compliant with a loan contract stipulation; assisted the dealership in collecting funds to pay off the loan early resulting in a savings of $500.
Parts Driver Resume Sample 12
- Adhered to strict rules of the job; consistently completed delivery schedules and maintained a daily mileage log.
- Delivered thousands of parts for various companies; dispensed safe driving techniques for better operating performance.
- Improved efficiency in the use of time since each part had to be assembled correctly and returned in an organized fashion.
- Verified that all parts were delivered, received back addresses and prints of receipts.
- Maintained an active maintenance log that included pictures, description of problem(s), place where repaired, labor performed, date completed, and any additional pertinent information regarding repairs.
Parts Driver Resume Sample 13
- Clocked in and out on time without fail; completed assigned tasks; and assisted other employees when needed.
- Developed positive working relationships with customers, which have resulted in loyal customers.
- Understood the importance of time management and the impact that it had on quality of work.
- Recognized for accuracy of sales orders for parts; received an award for Outstanding Performance from Field Supervisor.
- Received an award for positive attitude; demonstrated leadership and supported other team members on projects.
To work as a Parts Driver you need a High School Diploma or equivalence, drivers license with a and clean driving history, and a basic knowledge ok the parts being sold. Parts Drivers must demonstrate customer service skills, have attention to detail, ability to lift heavy materials, mechanical minded, multitasking, phone etiquette, sales skills, and navigation skills.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.