Operation Assistants directly aid the operations managers of a company with administrative and customer service related work. The duties of an Operation Assistant vary depending on the industry, but some broad duties include answering phone calls, organizing and scheduling meetings, monitoring files and paperwork, speaking with or greeting customers, aiding in making business decisions, and planning events within the company.
For many, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Operation Assistant Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Operation Assistant resumes for your reference.
Operation Assistant Resume Sample 1
- Responded to emergencies and situations whenever the office was closed; worked with HR to assist in recruiting and interviewing potential employees; assisted in updating records and other administrative duties.
- Handled and/or coordinated clerical responsibilities for HR, F&I, FDIC, Marketing, Engineering, and Operations; oversaw daily operations in the absence of staff; communicated daily activity reports.
- Scanned documents into the imaging system; handled customer service for clients, answering inquiries regarding their transactions. and Sales.
- Assisted Marketing Manager by ensuring that credit cards were sent out at the right time which resulted in increased signups for credit cards; ensured that funds were placed on the advertisement bank accounts by verifying, ordering, and collecting all necessary materials.
- When the human resources department became overwhelmed with workloads, I helped them reduce their paper load so they can better serve employees.
Operation Assistant Resume Sample 2
- Read and interpret documents to ensure accuracy.
- Corrected errors in charts and reports by using Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Access, Publisher, Visio.
- Created charts for statistical analysis; assisted with data entry; worked with Desktop Publishing software; created procedures for data management; completed data entry projects; used Visio to create diagrams for reports.
- Researched information to write stories related to the topic of the report.
- Received award for outstanding quality performance in the department by completing work on time through diligence and follow through.
Operation Assistant Resume Sample 3
- Provided support in reception, mailroom, mail/media correspondence, file room, copying, filing, and reception services. Assisted in the ordering of all furniture needed for new hires.
- Issued New Hire paperwork to employees.
- Hand-rolled over 75 reams of copy paper in ten minutes.
- Maintained an immaculate file room in a timely manner by organizing files according to bank policy and company procedures.
- Developed excellent time management skills by implementing strict schedules for all tasks performed daily.
Operation Assistant Resume Sample 4
- Accomplished daily activities, with a priority of assisting the staff in the maintenance of the company’s search engine.
- Responsible for maintaining a clean and organized environment for all company employees to enjoy their work space.
- Achieved a high level of customer service by providing superior customer care through efficient loan processing and timely delivery.
- Adhered to time frames per loan guidelines by meeting deadlines, minimizing any potential delays from previous applicants.
- Took initiative in recommending new processes or procedures to improve efficiency, as this was deemed necessary based on the company’s financial status and growth goals.
Operation Assistant Resume Sample 5
- Edited, formatted, and reporting accurate information for over 1,200 documents per month; received the award for having the highest accuracy rating in the office
- Provided support for senior administrators by preparing various documentation, including QA reviews.
- Integrated information into company databases; identified errors and inconsistencies between database tables during database reviews.
- Oversaw team of employees providing Customer Service & Technical Support to clients; ensured clients’ questions were answered effectively and efficiently.
- Provided support to the Operations team by updating SQL server databases.
Operation Assistant Resume Sample 6
- Understood the administrative tasks required to effectively perform the position of an operation assistant including but not limited to customer service, phone calls, basic computer programs, office organization.
- Performed duties on time and worked efficiently.
- Received outstanding quality award; effectively compiled data relating to loan applications; assisted in the prevention of loss.
Operation Assistant Resume Sample 7
- Achieved certification in Microsoft Office products to administer Office 2007 programs, including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Assisted the operational team in data entry of student data into Banner software for tracking students’ attendance.
- Finalized course enrollment for the fall semester using the FoxPro software system to ensure accurate student records.
- Researched and enrolled students in classes needed for graduation using a Prospector software program.
- Provided assistance to both faculty and students by processing financial aid information while working with various systems including FASTWeb, EDTracker, WebAdvisor.
Operation Assistant Resume Sample 8
- Operated a multi-line phone system and reported computer-generated calls, to ensure that calls were directed correctly.
- Supported the departmental staff by answering phones and effectively communicating information to management and customers.
- Processed orders received from outside offices, updated accounting records for cost codes, stocking receipts according to inventory policy.
- Prepared an annual inventory of all vehicles on the lot based on driver’s report form; coordinated replacement vehicles when necessary.
- Competitively managed current customer accounts while recruiting potential new clients through follow-up calls on past invoices.
Operation Assistant Resume Sample 9
- Achieved operational excellence; recognized by management for exceptional performance regarding timely filing.
- Completed projects per schedule/deadlines; completed projects per schedule/deadlines in less than 24 hours.
- Trained new hire in performance tracking software application; trained new hire to perform duties in less than six months.
- Robustly tracked project progress; effectively recorded financials based on requirements of the program.
- Resolved customer service issues through prompt response and accurate follow-up with service providers; resolved customer service issues in less than 10 minutes.
Operation Assistant Resume Sample 10
- Responsible for entering data acquired from client surveys to the company’s tracking system on a monthly basis.
- Demonstrated exceptional customer service skills while providing support to the client.
- Effectively handled several administrative tasks after receiving training on the new software package.
- Adhered to strict guidelines while preparing presentation materials for management review.
- Recognized by peers for willingness to assist in any area of the facility, effectively relieving others who were assigned projects that exceeded their workloads.
Operation Assistant Resume Sample 11
- Maintained local, state, and federal agency records in accordance with the American Society of Business Administration (ASBA) record retention guidelines.
- Effectively updated social security information for employees; updated phone numbers, internet addresses, employee demographic information, and updated federal I-9 documents for all new hires.
- Provided clerical support to department managers; thoroughly processed tax returns quarterly to ensure accuracy.
- Received awards for customer service for multi-year customers; provided product demonstrations on equipment including PC hardware & software.
- Maintained the schedules of all employees according to state government regulations; maintained accurate timesheets accurately.
Operation Assistant Resume Sample 12
- Performed a variety of duties such as data input, data analysis, and general office work.
- Supervised and managed clerical workers including scheduling and distributing work to be done.
- Received recognition for outstanding performance as a Call Monitoring Superstar; effectively addressed the needs and concerns of customers while adhering to banks’ guidelines regarding authentication, disclosure, and customer service.
Operation Assistant Resume Sample 13
- Managed a busy office; served as the main point of contact for customers and handled walk-in requests, phone calls, and correspondence.
- Served as a receptionist; answered phones and greeted customers.
- Developed business plan for small business; formulated cost analysis to increase company profits.
- Awarded appreciation for outstanding quality contributions to company; handled clerical procedures while working in a team environment.
- Volunteered for committee positions that promoted the interests of the community and resulted in bi-monthly newsletter submissions.
Operation Assistant Resume Sample 14
- Completely organized the information in the company’s database.
- Researched and developed an effective database system to record important information on employees
- Contributed to the successful completion of a specialized project.
- Made recommendations for improvements in internal organizational structure.
- Established productive working relationships with co-workers, supervisors, and customers.
To work as an Operation Assistant you will be required to have a high school diploma or equivalent. Operation Assistants must demonstrate strong organizational skills, communication skills, writing skills, problem-solving skills, listening skills, business-specific knowledge, and interpersonal skills in order to be successful.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.
- The Best Operation Assistant Resume Samples
- Operation Assistant Resume Sample 1
- Operation Assistant Resume Sample 2
- Operation Assistant Resume Sample 3
- Operation Assistant Resume Sample 4
- Operation Assistant Resume Sample 5
- Operation Assistant Resume Sample 6
- Operation Assistant Resume Sample 7
- Operation Assistant Resume Sample 8
- Operation Assistant Resume Sample 9
- Operation Assistant Resume Sample 10
- Operation Assistant Resume Sample 11
- Operation Assistant Resume Sample 12
- Operation Assistant Resume Sample 13
- Operation Assistant Resume Sample 14
- Wrap Up