These are some examples of job descriptions we have handpicked from real Office resumes for your reference.
- Applies functional knowledge to analyze and respond to matters requiring basic knowledge of department policies and procedures.
- Provides information to the public on department and County procedures, regulations and policies.
- Establishes and maintain effective working relationships with departmental clientele, representatives of outside agencies, County employees and officials and the general public.
- Performs cashier duties, such as receiving cash, issuing and posting receipts for fee payment including balances cash drawer at the end of shift.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments, and travel arrangements for supervisors and managers.
- Trained 2 administrative assistants during a period of company expansion to ensure attention to detail and adherence to company policy.
- Developed new filing and organizational practices, saving the company $3,000 per year in contracted labor expenses.
- Manage travel and expense reports for department team members and performes all the company’s billing.
- Managed the receptionist area which included: greeting visitors and responding to telephone and in-person requests for information.
- Drafted meeting agendas, supplied advance materials and executed follow-up for meetings and conferences.
- Cooperated with Medicaid, Medicare and private insurance providers to resolve billing issues.
- Timekeeping lead using the timekeeping program Kronos to enter, verify and submit employees’ timecards and mileage reimbursements.
- Answered and managed incoming and outgoing calls while. Recording accurate messages.
- Opened and properly distributed incoming mail. Code invoices with correct accounts/project numbers.
- Maintaining waitlist for afterschool and preschool sites with over 600 children.
- Ensures deadlines are met and all journal entries are posted and reports are produced accurately.
- Distribute AP checks accurately and timely and responsible for preparing checks for daily bank deposit.
- Scan numerous Accounting journal entries for future reference by key OCTA staff.
- File important Accounting and Payroll documents, provide record retrieval upon request and handle mail distribution.
- Managed and issued confidential vital record information for Orange County, oversaw customer response letters.
- Streamlined customer communications among 4 branch offices, resulting in improved customer relations.
- Coordinated monthly digital newsletter for department employees and county residents.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining office budget and entering information in Excel regularly.
- Uphold employee confidence and protect operations by maintaining personnel data confidential and accurate.
- Conduct, research and analyze quarterly approved projects for Rancho Cucamonga’s Police Department.
- Maintain and update departmental applications, forms and handouts to be current and in compliance with changing policies.
- Provided support for Housing Assistance Representatives to assist Section 8 participants.
- Processes daily intake of mail for assigned representatives in orderly function.
- Contact participants and landlords when questions arise concerning program participation.
- Utilize Microsoft Office features in conjunction with OHA databases to assist participants.
- Assists in the planning, directing and implementing of activities or events within assigned recreation program(s) or facility.
- Use registration software to monitor program registration and contract status or participant payments.
- Provides courteous and professional service to all program participants, facility users, CSD personnel and the public.
- Maintain receipts from employees for verification against monthly credit card statements.
- Manage all collection calls to customers regarding overdue accounts receivable invoices.
- Process incoming checks for data entry into accounting system in preparation for electronic deposit.
- Entry of accounts payable invoices and payroll timecards into the accounting system to be reviewed by the Controller.
- Skilled in all aspects of cash handling including processing and preparing daily sales receipts for bank deposit.
- Meet deadlines filing all reports on financial activity for the store and leased departments for month end.
- Managed accounts receivables and payable, including bank account and credit card reconciliations.
- Processed billings for suspended furniture sales and reviewed documents for accuracy.
- Manage daily office operations and cash handling while supporting the manager.
- Manage the office area, including filing documents, greeting clients and responding to telephone and in-person requests for information.
- Occasionally walk the floor to supervise and handle any customer interactions.