Mortgage advisors offer advice to clients on the best mortgage for them. Their duties include setting up meeting with clients, explaining available mortgage clearly to clients, understanding their clients’ financial monthly obligation, ensuring clients chose mortgage they can afford, explaining repayment plans and assisting clients in completing applications.
For many, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Mortgage Advisor Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Mortgage Advisor resumes for your reference.
Mortgage Advisor Resume Sample 1
- Route assigned number of loans resulting in over $2 million in total loan volume.
- Recognized for consistent outstanding performance with the #1 ranking at branch for 6 consecutive months.
- Honorably received appreciation from Regional Manager for diligent dedication, responsibility, and commitment to meet business objectives.
- Earned award for excellence by enhancing company’s reputation through extensive client outreach efforts.
- Achieved compliance goals by completing all training requirements while maintaining high standards of procedures and documentation relative to accounts receivable documentation to increase productivity results while minimizing loss exposure.
Mortgage Advisor Resume Sample 2
- Effectively sold a variety of mortgages to meet customers’ needs.
- Prepared, presented, and closed over $5 Million in mortgage loans within a one-year period.
- Attained the position of Branch Manager after less than two years at the bank.
- Met with customers and determined their financial positions before discussing loan specifics to help customers achieve their goals while staying within budgetary limits.
- Identified new opportunities for business growth by providing current clients suitable borrowing solutions they requested for future use or resale.
Mortgage Advisor Resume Sample 3
- Sold 39 home mortgages in first year, a record for first-year mortgage advisors.
- Played a key role in pioneering an innovative advertising campaign that was recognized nationwide by other banks as being one of the most successful campaigns ever conceived.
- Achieved top rank within Mortgage Department; promoted to Assistant Branch Manager by end of year.
- Pioneered new territory and created four new branch offices to increase business volume; mentored both experienced and new employees; also managed day to day activities for existing branches.
- Increased company revenue 14% during the recession; highest volume growth since 2007 and top performer in sales and customer service categories among 200+ employees.
Mortgage Advisor Resume Sample 4
- Exceeded quota by 20%+ within first quarter; recognized for outstanding performance.
- Delivered unparalleled service to clients requiring financial advice, explaining loan options and identifying opportunities; gained appreciation of senior vice president.
- Recognized for directing staff in planning, organizing, and developing mortgage department strategies; maintained high level of profitability while promoting teamwork.
- Initiated new pre-approval process resulting in record sales figures; helped company open doors to new funding sources.
- Promoted to assistant vice president due to superior sales results during down market conditions; expanded lending capabilities into New York State.
Mortgage Advisor Resume Sample 5
- Grew business by $12 million in one year; demonstrated high level of productivity and professionalism.
- Adhered to bank’s operational guidelines while providing excellent service to customers and potential clients.
- Strategically created new business opportunities with existing and prospective clients that resulted in a $15 million increase in revenue after just 12 months.
- Successfully closed new mortgages amounting to over $22,000,000.00 through word-of-mouth marketing from satisfied customers.
- Promoted within first year as top salesperson for company of 125 employees with production volume reaching the highest levels ever obtained by any individual during time employed.
Mortgage Advisor Resume Sample 6
- Assisted in originating business and consumer loans, government guaranteed and conventional loans.
- Acted as liaison between Federal Reserve Bank and commercial clients; responsible for confirming receipt of check sent to Fed for collection.
- Explained various amortization schedules to borrowers, including interest-only mortgages, balloon payments, adjustable rates, etc.
- Evaluated the risk level associated with new residential construction projects by interviewing contractors of new home construction sites.
- Efficiently completed all assigned loan file documentation under strict deadlines established by Mortgage Banking Group Operations Manager.
Mortgage Advisor Resume Sample 7
- Closed a $5.8 million sale closing in less than 30 days; recognized by the Regional Manager for outstanding performance.
- Received positive feedback from customers regarding my commitment to ensuring they received expert customer service every time they called on the phone or came into the bank.
- Achieved award for exceeding quota by 20%; improved productivity throughout all business units within mortgage division during temporary promotion.
Mortgage Advisor Resume Sample 8
- Found and obtain loans for customers with complicated credit histories.
- Department’s top sales performer; recognized by the Regional Manager for outstanding performance.
- Accomplishments in this section are outlined below in bullet-point format.
Mortgage Advisor Resume Sample 9
- Personalized the home buying process by providing excellent service to each and every customer.
- Gained a reputation among my team as a productive, reliable worker; also recognized for outstanding performance by Regional Manager.
- Promoted to Senior Mortgage Advisor after three months of successful work in the position and awarded with “top production” bonus incentive.
Mortgage Advisor Resume Sample 10
- Identified and explained mortgage options to multiple customer’s needs.
- Satisfied all customers with the highest rates that could be attained with competitive companies.
- Successfully closed loans that resulted in an average of $65,000 increase in equity.
- Assisted over 400 families to finance more than 300 million dollars worth of homes during tenure as a Mortgage Advisor.
- Achieve “Circle of Excellence” for both production quantity and quality performance by closing loans faster than the average processing time while maintaining near perfect accuracy of assigned requirements.
Mortgage Advisor Resume Sample 11
- Performed over $500,000 in sales; recognized by the branch manager for outstanding performance.
- Educate and explain loan options to potential customers; guided customer through process of obtaining a mortgage.
- Trained new employees on company products and procedures, including use of computer systems to complete loan documents.
- Provided exceptional customer service during interactions with clients, their families, and real estate agents.
- Solved problems related to poor communication flow between processing center personnel that caused errors preventing loan from being funded on time.
Mortgage Advisor Resume Sample 12
- Participated in the referral of several orders of business for brokers.
- Aided in the development of new consumer lending division.
- Spear headed mobile division with 15 successful Mobile Loan Officers under management within six months.
- Promoted to Mortgage Collector within first year of employment.
- Approved over $5,000,000 in home closings per month consistently while posting top five numbers out of 150 employees; recognized by President and Board for outstanding performance with 10% bonus pay awarded on commission checks.
To work as a mortgage advisor, you need at least a high school diploma to work as a mortgage advisor and gain field experience. Mortgage advisors need to have excellent communication skills, be able to explain complex terms in simple language, have good numerical abilities, have good IT skills, have excellent time management skill, be punctual and be trustworthy.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.
- The Best Mortgage Advisor Resume Samples
- Mortgage Advisor Resume Sample 1
- Mortgage Advisor Resume Sample 2
- Mortgage Advisor Resume Sample 3
- Mortgage Advisor Resume Sample 4
- Mortgage Advisor Resume Sample 5
- Mortgage Advisor Resume Sample 6
- Mortgage Advisor Resume Sample 7
- Mortgage Advisor Resume Sample 8
- Mortgage Advisor Resume Sample 9
- Mortgage Advisor Resume Sample 10
- Mortgage Advisor Resume Sample 11
- Mortgage Advisor Resume Sample 12
- Wrap Up