Electrical Maintenance Supervisor directs workers in their electrical shop in electronic equipment repair maintenance. Some of their duties include overseeing their workers who maintain and repair electrical, ventilation and other building systems.
For many people, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Electrical Maintenance Supervisor Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Electrical Maintenance Supervisor resumes for your reference.
Electrical Maintenance Supervisor Resume Sample 1
- Controlled the daily operations of maintenance crew ranging from voltage drop, insulation resistance, and amperage capacities to minor and major repairs of electrical and electronic equipment.
- Developed a six-month training program for new employees; effectively trained the new hires to maintain electrical and electronic equipment.
- Mentored technical staff; provided hands-on training of performance testing procedures of electronic components, such as power supplies and solid state relays.
- Certified in safety procedures for lockout/tagout, confined spaces entry, and lead handling; participated in health safety program education process with newly hired employees.
- Maintained safety standards in all daily activities.
Electrical Maintenance Supervisor Resume Sample 2
- Diagnosed electrical circuits at the site of failures, promptly submitted maintenance work orders, and participated in after-hours emergency calls.
- Trained technicians to improve productivity by identifying inefficient acts and methods, devising revised work sequences, and reducing wasted steps.
- Worked with management to redirect resources from malfunctioning departments toward those that maintained normal operations.
- Mentored staff in all aspects of electrical maintenance protocols, including OSHA safety standards.
- Revised procedures for warranty claim handling to facilitate an increase in processed claims by 65% while meeting OSHA requirements.
Electrical Maintenance Supervisor Resume Sample 3
- Serviced and maintained electrical, illuminated signage, and security systems.
- Scheduled contractors for preventive maintenance and repairs of air conditioning, heating systems, motors, motors controls, electrical distribution systems, and lighting.
- Coordinated service calls for any necessary maintenance or repair to ensure the proper functioning of company equipment.
- Analyzed performance data to identify trends that would result in maintaining equipment in an efficient state.
- Trained and supervised staff on proper use of tools and testing processes for equipment repairs.
Electrical Maintenance Supervisor Resume Sample 4
- Overhauled and installed electrical panels, including new wiring and circuit breakers, throughout a 200-unit condominium complex.
- Replaced faulty light fixtures and fuses for improved safety and energy efficiency at a local college campus.
- Diagnosed power line signal interference during summer camp at a residential campground.
- Troubleshot electrical problems with onboard generators onboard several vessels.
- Consulted with real-estate developers on the feasibility of installing central air conditioning to residential properties.
Electrical Maintenance Supervisor Resume Sample 5
- Conceived and oversaw the development of electrical checks/inspections, to include production schedules.
- Evaluated revised monthly inspection reports, to include analysis of findings and recommendations for corrective action.
- Managed a team that converted electrical drawings to actual buildings as well as provided electrical systems solutions.
- Directed the scheduling of several tradesmen and supervised them in the execution of their work duties.
- Trained a new crew to effectively perform each phase in the area of repairs and replacements.
Electrical Maintenance Supervisor Resume Sample 6
- Directed the purchasing of parts, supplies, and materials to ensure optimal performance of machinery repairs.
- Trained tradesmen to ensure safe work conditions by following OSHA regulations.
- Established complete electrical records for each individual job in order to accurately handle project accountability.
- Directed quality control inspections by assigning responsibility for expected completion date to each trade person.
- Trained over 50 employees in the use of machine tools and basic electrical skills.
Electrical Maintenance Supervisor Resume Sample 7
- Provided direct supervision to six full-time employees and two contract employees in the Maintenance Department.
- Inspected fire alarm systems, elevators, generators, and power substations to ensure optimal electrical performance.
- Served as liaison between building owners, tenants, and contractors on equipment repairs, replacements, and upgrades.
- Reduced electric consumption by 10% through preventive maintenance of computer manufacturing equipment.
- Established International Electrical Code standards for the organization; written standards were adopted by other contractors in the area.
Electrical Maintenance Supervisor Resume Sample 8
- Relied on experience and reputation as a team-building and motivational leader.
- Provided for the proper maintenance of plant systems and equipment to ensure production, safety, and security of employees and customers; instilled pride in appearance, compliance with regulations, and care for company property.
- Handled medical emergencies by carrying out CPR procedures; dispatched paramedics to further evaluate patient conditions.
- Efficiently completed cost analysis for potential electrical system overhauls.
- Demonstrated leadership skills by rapidly assessing problems in the electrical system during blackouts at retail locations; ensured smooth operation of emergency generators.
Electrical Maintenance Supervisor Resume Sample 9
- Directed field crews to fix breakdowns.
- Traveled throughout the state to train apprentices in electrical/mechanic technologies.
- Supervised and trained in all trade disciplines in the maintenance and electrical field in accordance with local and national standards and regulations.
- Organized and supervised a 24-hour service department capable of generating demand, meeting schedules, and delivering good quality workmanship.
- Approved material purchases with direct vendor interactions to ensure timely delivery of goods.
Electrical Maintenance Supervisor Resume Sample 10
- Diagnosed, analyzed, and corrected electrical problems.
- Supervised multiple sub-contractors to ensure the safe installation of electrical systems.
- Observed electrical components and repaired damaged electrical systems.
- Ensured the integrity of completed installations by ensuring that all wiring was in compliance with national codes, all applicable codes for each contractor, and the homeowner’s building plans.
- Developed relationships with various contractors to gain quality workmanship at lower costs.
Electrical Maintenance Supervisor Resume Sample 11
- Responsible for all electrical maintenance including service, repair, and breakdown of all systems in a school district.
- Supervised the development and implementation of a maintenance plan for over 100 school district facilities.
- Managed a team of 33 electricians to develop a schedule with the potential to reduce the mean personnel hours for each shift by over 75%.
- Maintained an effective safety program by identifying dangerous conditions in school buildings and working around dangerous situations with minimum cost.
- Developed a written job description that identified all duties, responsibilities, and training necessary to perform responsibilities in a safe manner.
Electrical Maintenance Supervisor Resume Sample 12
- Managed projects utilizing both time and cost to ensure projects were completed on budget.
- Identified problems at the job site that could not be fixed by the contractor.
- Evaluated contracted services for subcontractor errors, non-compliance, and quality problems.
- Reviewed project plans for industry codes, commercial conditions, and applicable industry standards.
- Signed off on monthly progress reports used by all other maintenance staff for coordination of overtime activities.
Electrical Maintenance Supervisor Resume Sample 13
- Selected top maintenance personnel to ensure timely completion of repairs in the shortest time possible.
- Assessed all work in progress to see if it was complete and if any unfinished items remained.
- Repaired all equipment promptly in order to improve equipment life.
- Directed testing of services, which are used by the public, to ensure quality levels for safety, reliability, and performance.
- Performed preventative maintenance tasks with utmost attention to detail.
They also assist their trams in diagnosing and taking care of malfunctions in electric machinery and equipment and to make sure that workers are in compliance with safety regulations and procedures. To be an Electrical Maintenance Supervisor, you need at least an associate’s degree or technical school with up to six years of O-J-T training and experience. Electrical Maintenance Supervisors must demonstrate excellent communication skills, strong attention to detail be able to provide and manage positive and safe work environment.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.
- The Best Electrical Maintenance Supervisor Resume Samples
- Electrical Maintenance Supervisor Resume Sample 1
- Electrical Maintenance Supervisor Resume Sample 2
- Electrical Maintenance Supervisor Resume Sample 3
- Electrical Maintenance Supervisor Resume Sample 4
- Electrical Maintenance Supervisor Resume Sample 5
- Electrical Maintenance Supervisor Resume Sample 6
- Electrical Maintenance Supervisor Resume Sample 7
- Electrical Maintenance Supervisor Resume Sample 8
- Electrical Maintenance Supervisor Resume Sample 9
- Electrical Maintenance Supervisor Resume Sample 10
- Electrical Maintenance Supervisor Resume Sample 11
- Electrical Maintenance Supervisor Resume Sample 12
- Electrical Maintenance Supervisor Resume Sample 13
- Wrap Up