Medical Recruiters acquire talent on behalf of employers in the medical field. Their duties include marketing the industry to recruits, answering questions, arranging meetings, being transparent about company needs, convincing potential recruits and referring them to respective superiors.
For many, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Medical Recruiter Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Medical Recruiter resumes for your reference.
Medical Recruiter Resume Sample 1
- Recruited, hired, and trained medical professionals and independent contractors.
- Fielded over 10,000 calls from physicians to ensure prompt distribution of physicians’ resumes to clients.
- Recognized as the 8th Fastest-Growing Recruiters in the nation; developed a team approach for results-oriented customer service.
- Achieved award for top performers in training; developed comprehensive learning programs for new recruits and seasoned professionals.
- Wrote and distributed a monthly newsletter for internal communications for multiple facilities with a combined staff of 400 employees.
Medical Recruiter Resume Sample 2
- Consistently exceeded hiring quotas for three years; produced a 95% retention rate in early medical support positions.
- Maintained a very high calling rate, resulting in a 1:3 call to fill ratio.
- Developed and maintained relationships with the medical community and vice versa through frequent meetings, questionnaires, and networking with healthcare unions.
- Received recognition from company leadership for achieving consistently high call-to-fill ratios, filling challenging assignments, outstanding performance ratings, and superior recruiting abilities.
- Demonstrated excellent communication skills through meeting customers’ needs as well as establishing positive relationships with them throughout the referral process.
Medical Recruiter Resume Sample 3
- Helped to build a medical recruitment team at two regional hospitals following the acquisition of one regional hospital and the start-up of another.
- Identified and recruited candidates for non-physician positions, made presentations to individual hospitals, provided referrals, conducted follow-up with candidates.
- Selected applicants for interviews based on criteria specified by the hospital leadership team.
- Closed competitive hiring processes in less than 30 days; assisted hiring manager in order to maintain HIPAA compliance.
- Conducted thorough pre-employment interviews with all candidates; provided training in various aspects of human resources methodology and HIPAA compliance.
Medical Recruiter Resume Sample 4
- Recruited over fifty medical professionals for emergency department locations, including six for major metropolitan hospitals.
- Persuaded internal leaders and medical professionals to consider relocation to a remote area hospital.
- Counseled eight military members in relocation issues after they return from war.
- Developed long-term relationships with over five therapeutic service agencies, three chiropractic clinics, and two hospice centers.
- Maintained a ninety-six percent connection rate with healthcare professionals contacted through outbound dialing calls; most effective percent rating among the staff of seven recruiters.
Medical Recruiter Resume Sample 5
- Selected and recruited a diverse, high-quality team of professionals to help enhance the healthcare needs of the community.
- Won “Employee of the Year” award for demonstrating personal commitment and passion for providing outstanding patient care and service to their patients.
- Identified and identified relationships within the community that would benefit from employing a particular group or person, i.e., an extension of workforce development in the community.
- Served as an effective liaison between local business entities, state organizations, and potential employees who had additional skills or experience which could be applied to meet the employer’s needs.
- Collaborated with the local Chamber of Commerce to make a difference in the lives and livelihood of displaced workers by developing a job bank.
Medical Recruiter Resume Sample 6
- Interviewed and hired over 50 employees in a 2-month period; received 18 Employment Adjustment (EA) Bonuses during first 6 months of employment.
- Recruited and successfully recruited over 60 candidates from other companies to join his company.
- Developed relationships with prospective agents for new recruitments by evaluating the agents’ flight records, references, and communication skills.
- Attained 5 performance awards for executive quality under the leadership of a company president that directed 25% of the company in sales.
- Delegate to increase workload due to high demand.
Medical Recruiter Resume Sample 7
- Compiled and distributed over 800 placements for medical staff during two-year tenure.
- Worked with nurse administrators and physician specialists to recruit for Emergency Room, Neurology, and OB/GYN departments.
- Provided recruitment solutions that met hospitals’ schedules, budgets, and staffing requirements.
- Attracted prospective employees by developing and implementing a successful marketing campaign that resulted in a large percentage of referrals.
- Managed one of the hospital’s area’s highest number of active candidates over a six-month period; three times the number of candidates recruited by other recruiters in the same time frame.
Medical Recruiter Resume Sample 8
- Responsible for training and managing a staff of four recruiters, five temporary staff members, and one administrative assistant.
- Recruited two doctors to practice in rural Alabama, resulting in the nation’s largest private mental health clinic.
- Met with regional manager to streamline recruitment process; delivered candidate to the area three days ahead of schedule.
- Trained medical recruiter for another company; curriculum converted into a book which was published by Human Resources Press.
- Coached regional manager through the surgery recovery process after he was diagnosed with cancer.
Medical Recruiter Resume Sample 9
- Kept over 200 physicians, nurse practitioners, and paraprofessionals in the practice of medicine by promoting their abilities and abilities to succeed in their practice.
- Maintained a database of over 30,000 physician/staff job openings at medical facilities across the United States.
- Participated in numerous national conferences regarding physician staffing and recruitment.
- Designed benefits plan that allowed recruiters to focus on building relationships with physicians rather than time spent on contract review.
- Provided consultant services. Managed the resume writing, interviewing, assessment translation process for more than 50 candidates per month.
Medical Recruiter Resume Sample 10
- Identified qualified candidates for full medical, dental, and respiratory positions.
- Stood up for the cause of equal opportunities when the Wounded Warrior Project learned that there were still a few employment barriers to hiring our returning wartime veterans.
- Maintained professional, ethical standards while executing all aspects of employment in accordance with ADA’s and FMLA requirements as well as SEC regulations.
- Contributed to one veteran’s return to civilian life by researching educational opportunities for him.
- Pacified a difficult situation between two warring parties while representing one’s best interests in an employment matter.
Medical Recruiter Resume Sample 11
- Researched and located highly qualified applicants in the healthcare industry to fill positions within a surgical center.
- Recognized for outstanding performance by identifying superior candidates led to successful patient care.
- Trained as a Human Resources professional by securing Federal contracts and working with government agencies.
- Mentored new recruiters while preparing them to work with employees after they had received career training.
- Identified potential job candidates through resumes, interviews, comment cards, and suggestions from co-workers; attained 100% placement in my first months on the job at this medical center.
Medical Recruiter Resume Sample 12
- Hired, trained, and managed a staff of three; successfully led the office to record growth.
- Recruited and screened more than 80 medical professionals in a 12-month period; earned company award for highest annual production.
- Helped facilitate the relocation of 30 new employees within the first year on the job by organizing activities that encouraged positive morale and satisfaction with their new positions.
- Directed trained recruiters to develop an in-depth understanding of companies’ needs so that candidates can be successfully matched; contributed to the office receiving 100 percent placement ratings for two consecutive quarters.
- Worked closely with the vice president of Human Resources to recruit a diverse workforce and develop prospective candidates.
To work as a Medical Recruiter you must complete an employment aptitude test with your employer and obtain a minimum of Associate’s degree in health studies. Medical Recruiters must demonstrate organizational skills, understanding of basic healthcare careers, persuasiveness, comfort with traveling, public speaking abilities, creativity and a passion for the healthcare field.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.