A line producer works in the film or television industry and is responsible for managing the daily operations of the production project. The line producer is responsible for human resources, handling day to day operations, supervising personnel, negotiating compensation and budgets, providing a creative outlook, and keeping things on schedule.
For many, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Line Producer Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Line Producer resumes for your reference.
Line Producer Resume Sample 1
- Effectively revised and edited video scripts, voice-over scripts, and teleprompter copy for television commercials to improve readability, style, tone, and SEO friendliness.
- Effectively wrote press releases for various public relations events; successfully generated media coverage from major trade magazines.
- Successfully marketed radio station to increase ratings.
- Promoted television station as a resource for local businesses by providing listings in our station’s company guide.
- Generated $50,000 per month in revenues by marketing local businesses to television viewers through television commercials.
Line Producer Resume Sample 2
- Delivered State-of-the-Art radio advertising campaigns for major national companies including Proctor & Gamble and The Coca-Cola Company.
- Earned a solid reputation for ad sales excellence; consistently exceeded sales goals through effective negotiation skills and creative use of media channels.
- Acquired the reputation as an expert in audiovisual equipment and production; became part owner of a communications company.
- Increased sales by more than 50 percent; reduced operating costs through innovative techniques and utilization of technology.
- Served on agency leadership board; provided constructive criticism regarding the future vision for the agency.
Line Producer Resume Sample 3
- Awarded for my outstanding performance in background research for a prime-time broadcast news special.
- Responsible for writing and producing a daily section of the show, “The Five O’Clock Report”, featuring feature stories on local celebrities, city events, and theater reviews.
- Arranged interviews and secured appearances by local politicians.
- Wrote comedy material and jokes for the nightly live call-in radio show; helped with topic selection for the show based on listeners’ requests.
- Initiated an award-winning feature segment that highlighted local small businesses.
Line Producer Resume Sample 4
- Maintained accurate data regarding network production and cable broadcast schedules, including time limits for re-shoots and airings; managed a 24/7 production schedule.
- Achieved outstanding quality award in the 14th Annual Cable Show awards; managed all aspects of the post-production phase for a documentary.
- Attended business meetings, presented reports, and made presentations to clients; effectively maintained an ongoing relationship with clients, supervisors, and co-workers.
- Selected outstanding performers in a peer evaluation survey presented by an agency representing employees in New York City’s media industry; mentored novice staff member.
- Achieved outstanding quality award for a documentary; managed all aspects of the post-production phase, including graphics and voice-over recordings.
Line Producer Resume Sample 5
- Trained and coached new employees, demonstrating clear and concise direction.
- Analyzed spot play results and recommended changes to suit the creative direction.
- Purchased, installed, maintained, and repaired broadcast equipment as required by the applicable FCC regulations.
- Coordinated production with all departments coupling quality control, proper picture placement, quality audio mixing, and audiovisual effects for television programming.
- Handled production of live shots in an office environment with work closely associated with other responsibilities.
Line Producer Resume Sample 6
- Organized the video for a live television broadcast which resulted in a greater audience rating than the previous year. Received a pat on the back from the director for my efforts.
- Increased production value and heightened awareness of new products within the workplace through the use of advanced filming techniques; received an award from the CEO for an innovative approach to media marketing.
- Reported breaking news story as it unfolded; captured all details as they unfolded on camera. Streamlined and produced content within an hour of occurrence.
- Researched demographics while developing highly targeted advertisement campaigns, increased response rate by 10%, resulting in $500,000 net profit increase in first-quarter only.
- Coordinated network of advertisers, affiliates, and other partners in order to secure an all-time high revenue of $2.5 million; received recognition from CEO as #1 sales representative on the team.
Line Producer Resume Sample 7
- Produced series of short subject films including comedy, romance, and murder mystery. Organized crew and managed budget; completed set-ups and continuity. Served as budget manager for a content production company.
- Reviewed manuscripts for comedy screenplays; served as consultant/script reader on television/film projects.
- Worked with casting agents to select talent for upcoming movie/television projects. Utilized contacts to secure studio consultation for actor/actresses or location suggestions for a movie script or television pilot script .
- Coordinated shooting schedules with the director, line producer, crew, actors, etc., while assuring amenities were provided at the shooting site.
- Earned award for outstanding quality as a line producer; effectively managed budget, crew, location, and headshots.
Line Producer Resume Sample 8
- Produced 3 minute educational video for the State of Mississippi for a public service campaign.
- Produced three-minute educational video; assembled, edited, and formatted in two days.
- Edited and prepared print materials, photos, graphics, and proofs for a national advertising campaign.
- Achieved award for the world news category.
- Received outstanding quality award; effectively produced, created, and organized creative media packages by utilizing art, photography, graphics, and video.
Line Producer Resume Sample 9
- Managed an account at a quality advertising agency during the first year of entry.
- Created and maintained relationships with top-level advertisers through creative delivery of advertisements.
- Fixed creative work with the production team to ensure precision and accuracy.
- Worked closely with the VP of Marketing to create new advertising campaigns.
- Produced TV commercials for clients within a two-week timeframe; recognized as a leader within the company for initiative and initiative producing good ideas quickly and stepping up to produce cold ads when necessary.
Line Producer Resume Sample 10
- Assisted in setting up, maintaining, and coordinating the content of a large-scale, live entertainment event; coordinated interviews, shoots, and on-set interviews.
- Co-ordinated production and pre-production for the MTV Movie Awards; supervised daily production of the show.
- Produced the opening show for two summer music festivals.
- Segregated audio and video workstations, set master station, hung lights, and delivered audio equipment to various stages.
- Produced live events for Virgin Megastores’ new competition “FreeStyle” music game.
Line Producer Resume Sample 11
- Produced a local event for public access television in less than 6 days; earned top accolades from the manager.
- Increased viewership of public access program by 103%; was instrumental in the selection of a theme, selection, and composition of music, design of graphics, coordination of talent, and production crew.
- Highlighted local organizations in news stories; earned award for Excellence in Community Relations Award from the Chamber of Commerce.
- Promoted the program during fund-raising auctions; raised more than $400 for cameras, lights, studio equipment, and cable service.
- Streamlined production process by implementing new editing software.
Line Producer Resume Sample 12
- Developed, produced, and directed a film for the American Film Institute; won awards.
- Produced and directed a variety of programs including specials for CBS, USA, ABC, and Lifetime Network.
- Produced and directed national telethons (Hollywood Christmas Parade, A Charlie Brown Christmas, etc.) as well as local Chicago area events.
- Worked with major studios to create 22-minute feature films. Edited the film footage together to create nationwide network commercials or independent films that have been distributed in theaters across the country (The Red Hot Chili Peppers concert film).
- Won national award for producing and directing a television series in the category of Daytime.
Line Producer Resume Sample 13
- Promoted to Senior Floor Person; acted as a senior staff member for several studio broadcasts with a focus on celebrity interviews. Greeted celebrities and escorted them to green rooms.
- Completed over 100 hours of volunteer work within the National Public Radio community. Created special monthly programs for the station without any compensation.
- Wrote, produced, and reported on investigative stories in a timely manner that were later published in local newspapers with no compensation.
- Helped organize events that contributed to the promotion of public service awareness; organized interviews with local officials concerning current economic issues.
- Produced and hosted a local television talk show that focused on pop culture and human interest stories.
A line producer position may require a bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications, or a similar field of study. A line producer must be able to make quick decisions, have strong organizational skills, follow a tight schedule, communicate efficiently, manage scheduling,and be able to delegate and give orders swiftly.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.