As a Key Holder, your main duty will be to ensure that the store meets all safety and security requirements. Duties include unlocking and locking doors, completing monthly inventories, enforcing proper safety procedures, monitoring surveillance systems from the break room, placing advertisements on bulletin boards for local events or services, and cleaning up after a store event. Retail experience is a plus for this position, but the top skills are computer literacy, customer service, inventory management, checking products in and out, and cash handling. The minimum educational requirement is a high school diploma or equivalent.
The Best Key Holder Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Key Holder resumes for your reference.
- opened and closed the store; performed various tasks including cashiering, merchandise stocking, and operating a register.
- Assisted customers with selecting apparel for job interviews and special occasions according to personal taste and appropriate occasion.
- Promoted good relations between associates and management through effective communication; recognized by administrators as an outstanding team member.
- Greeted customers with a warm and friendly manner while maintaining high security standards.
- Secured the safety of the shopping center by conducting monthly monitoring of fire extinguishers, emergency lights, exit signs, etc.
- Provided excellent service to customers by maintaining the highest levels of security and customer service.
- Presented a creative plan to increase area business via personal recommendations and referrals.
- Promoted within six months for demonstrating leadership potentials, recognition as a team member, and excellence in loyalty, discipline, attendance, appearance, and safety.
- Awarded Outstanding Performance-Teamwork Award after reducing company loss from over $8K per month down to under $1K per month through theft prevention techniques employing high standards of product presentation.
- Received an award from Human Resources department demonstrating commitment to excellence with “Innovation System.”
- Assisted customers in locating items and providing information for over $3 million in retail purchases.
- Provided personalized customer service to walk-in and telephone shoppers by invoicing, processing purchases, and stocking shelves.
- Greeted customers with a smile while performing sales floor duties including organizing fixtures, ringing sales through the POS system, handling returns and exchanges, inventory management, running promotional ads, maintaining displays, and operating a forklift in a congested warehouse environment.
- Skilled at closing big ticket sales by interpreting rules of credit card companies.
- Proficient at multi-tasking when unexpected high volume of customers entered the store; answered phones when needed during peak hours.
- Achieved required quotas for monthly store budget, store figures, and team figures.
- Provided exceptional customer service to all customers by meeting or exceeding their needs.
- Promoted teamwork through hands-on instruction to underperforming staff members – increased retention rates by 50%.
- Handled cash reconciliation with accuracy; reduced discrepancy rate by 20%.
- Trained new employees in an effective manner – built quality teams.
- Employed at a local drug store for 3 years.
- Gained thorough knowledge of product line and within 1 month succeeded in maximizing inventory turnover by 40%.
- Promoted to Assistant Manager after only 5 months; soon after, attained the position of Key Holder which included extensive cashier operations.
- Aced training for keyholder operations, particularly with regard to implementing new computerized cash registers that replaced manual transactions.
- Earned recognition as a valued member of management team through effective leadership skills and ability to handle difficult situations timely and decisively.
- Reviewed operational records and reports to project sales and solver determine profitability.
- Contacted customers by phone and email in response to inquiries.
- Greeted customers in a timely manner while quickly determining their needs.
- Handle social media and blast emails for company promotion.
- Process and fulfill large event orders.
- Trusted to open, close, and batch out the register.
- Customer service, cleaning work stations, dishes and floors and tables.
- Organizing materials needed to begin the work day and making sure inventory is stocked and at the right temperature.
- Answering phones to take orders, complaints and any questions the customer might have.
- Preparation of food and or smoothies at customers request.
- cashier duties such as placing orders, accepting money and distributing proper change.
- Counting all money in my drawer at the end of my shift to assure it is correct.
- Making sure all inventory is organized and in its proper place.
- Filling out work assigned preparation checklist.
- Assigning duties to other fellow employees.
- Opening and closing the cafÃ© for business, and training new employees.
- Assist in manager paperwork i.e. sending store inventory to corporate.
- Provide excellent customer service to customers.
- Solve issues between employees/customers.
- Negotiated and completed purchasing contracts.
- Training and development for store needs/employees.
- Successfully negotiated sales of over 200 dollars.
- Increased sales by promoting new offerings and maintaining current knowledge of merchandise, sales and key product features.
- Implemented daily operating procedures to keep store clean, adequately stocked and well-organized.
- Trained in personable and efficient professional customer-oriented service.
- Point of Sale (POS) System and cash management operational experience.
- Ensure proper opening and closing procedures unsupervised.
- Provide in-store aftersales service or maintenance when necessary.
- Accurately maintain store inventory, efficiently use all company systems, report any stock or security issues.
- Promote effective work practices to ensure a safe and efficient environment.
- Opening and closing store and handling cash counter collect cash and deposit into safe hands.
- Making sure that all employees follow the rules and regulations of store policy and aware of security affairs of establishment entertain customers and answer there queries.
- Maintain the appearance of the store by cleaning,stocking shelves and boxes and training employees in the same.
- Greet customers upon arrival and help them with any question they have and help them when ready to check out.
- Clean store (floors, Bathrooms, windows, counter, kennels).
- Answer the phone to help customers & schedule grooming Appointments.
- Opening/closing store alone, seller of candies and sodas, recovering/stocking sales floor.
- Setting up floor plans and visualization of store. Cash handling every morning/night.
- Customer service, register and cash handling, as well as stocking/cleaning the store.
- Manager duties include handling money to/from bank, filling out company paperwork, and opening/closing by myself.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.