Human Resources recruiters are responsible for actively seeking and recruiting new employees to an organization. Their duties include contacting potential employees, organizing training and development of new employees, providing consultation on applications, implementing improvements to the hiring process, working with department heads to build candidate profiles, and reviewing recent hires’ performance.
For many people, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Human Resources Recruiter Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Human Resources Recruiter resumes for your reference.
Human Resources Recruiter Resume Sample 1
- Maintained confidentiality of confidential information; kept work office neat and orderly; managed files; maintained accurate records; completed forms accurately; cross-referenced all applications, notes, resumes, references, etc.; delegated task to subordinates according to company policies.
- Accomplished in less than ten days the task of hiring a new group for a local church in which I have been the Director of Human Resources since July 2004.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures in regard to employees.
- Closely monitor recruitment efforts for employment opportunities within the company.
- Exceed productivity goals by one hundred percent or better that are established by my Supervisor.
Human Resources Recruiter Resume Sample 2
- Recruited, interviewed, and hired an average of eight employees each month.
- Oversaw the management of over 40 employees.
- Responsible for the processing of employee benefits, payroll, employee development programs, training programs, and performance evaluations.
- Established work schedules that met the varied needs of employees while complying with state labor laws.
- Resolved conflicts among co-workers by facilitating meetings to resolve differences; produced smooth operations until new policy guidelines were issued.
Human Resources Recruiter Resume Sample 3
- Selected candidates for a variety of executive, managerial and executive-level positions, including department heads.
- Created a strong culture of teamwork at all levels with an emphasis on core values.
- Prepare candidates for interviews, job descriptions, job competency based assessments and performance appraisals.
- Recruited new employee to fill permanent vacancies; conduct interviews; ensure successful placement of the selected candidate.
- Managed internship program that utilizes diverse training methods; train interns to effectively perform technical tasks. Mentored Corporate International Managers to foster improvement in business practices, increase profitability and productivity; provide support through coaching and mentoring programs.
Human Resources Recruiter Resume Sample 4
- Effectively increased employee retention rates by 20% within the first 3 months on the job.
- Streamlined recruitment process by collecting critical information prior to interview and drafting correspondence personalized for each candidate during the process.
- Researched and promoted equal employment opportunity hiring practices as it pertained to making decisions based on merits of candidates rather than their sex, color, race, religion, national origin, age or disability.
- Managed employee terminations following unbiased decision based on poor performance and excessive absences.
- Developed best practice methods to measure performance and assess improvement based on proven techniques for extracting unbiased information from employees to assist in potential advancement opportunities.
Human Resources Recruiter Resume Sample 5
- Managed the recruitment of executives, managers, and administrative professionals for fifteen of the nation’s leading corporations.
- Chaired the task force for the successful implementation of the Human Resources Information System (HRIS) software.
- Received outstanding service award for achieving the highest proportion of required recruiting metrics.
- Achieved 80% success for placing highly qualified candidates in key executive positions.
- Met the highest employee satisfaction ratings by employee retention, with no employee terminations in the previous two years.
Human Resources Recruiter Resume Sample 6
- Recruited and hired over 20 employees for a large corporation.
- Assisted in the development of an employee handbook which was implemented to increase morale, productivity, and efficiency within the organization.
- Oversaw all aspects of employment from job description creation to final approval by management; reduced turnover rates by 15%.
- Conducted interviews with new hires as well as existing employees on disciplinary matters; resolved conflicts between coworkers.
- Developed training programs that increased production levels while reducing costs by 10% annually.
Human Resources Recruiter Resume Sample 7
- Recruited, screened and scheduled qualified applicants for a variety of positions in the company.
- Developed a new applicant tracking system to improve efficiency and increase productivity by 20%.
- Wrote job descriptions that matched corporate goals with employee skills.
- Reduced recruiting expenses by 50% while increasing quality of candidates.
- Increased total number of employees from 100 to 150; recognized as Employee’s Choice Award recipient at annual awards ceremony for outstanding performance on hiring team.
Human Resources Recruiter Resume Sample 8
- Recruited and placed over 300 candidates in a variety of positions at top companies.
- Managed the human resources department for one of the nation’s largest insurance carriers, including recruitment, benefits administration, payroll processing, employee relations and training.
- Trained staff to ensure that all new employees received proper orientation regarding company policies and procedures.
- Provided support for HR needs when requested by management; managed time cards for over 500 employees.
- Developed recruiting strategies to generate qualified applicants according to specified job requirements; created marketing materials such as brochures and web site content which were distributed through multiple channels across a wide geographical area. Worked with 2 other recruiters to develop an effective team approach designed to maximize productivity while minimizing costs associated with travel expenses & overhead costs associated with maintaining 3 separate offices.
Human Resources Recruiter Resume Sample 9
- Recruited, interviewed, screened and selected qualified candidates for employment in various departments.
- Managed the entire recruiting process according to company policy; developed new procedures that saved time and money.
- Earned award as top recruiter of the year; recruited over 100 employees within six months.
- Recognized by management for outstanding performance; developed a team effort between recruiters and hiring managers to achieve goals during difficult economic times.
- Developed relationships with potential candidates who eventually became clients for life after receiving job offers from several companies I had recommended them to apply at when they were unemployed or underemployed.
Human Resources Recruiter Resume Sample 10
- Recruited and hired a staff of twelve.
- Attracted new businesses to the region by securing tax credits, state grants, and low-interest loans for start-up companies.
- Assessed business needs for entry into overseas market; delivered export strategies to executives from several firms.
- Hired staff members who met the requirements of client organizations; negotiated contracts with prospective employees.
- Closed a deal with a Fortune 500 corporation that resulted in a $330 million contract.
Human Resources Recruiter Resume Sample 11
- Met and exceeded all recruitment goals for new hires and outside candidates; achieved 99% success rate for posted positions.
- Recruited highly qualified candidates who met or exceeded hiring criteria; consistently rated as “excellent” by client companies.
- Exceeded personal monthly quota of 30 candidate interviews; received monthly award from manager for outstanding performance.
- Instilled enthusiasm and confidence in clients through active listening, follow-up, and resolution of concerns related to client application procedures.
- Assembled a team of dedicated recruiters to effectively handle inquiries from job seekers about career opportunities with the company.
Human Resources Recruiter Resume Sample 12
- Recruited employees for over thirty global companies.
- Developed and maintained relationships with professional organizations and business leaders; recognized by the Chamber of Commerce for outstanding leadership.
- Selected as a top ten recruiter nationally; recruited managers, supervisors, and administrative staff for Fortune 500 companies located in New York City.
- Expertly briefed senior level executives on hiring trends; met quarterly targets according to company-wide performance objectives.
- Resolved employee concerns; effectively communicated the company’s benefits packages to both new and existing employees.
Human Resources Recruiter Resume Sample 13
- Recruited outstanding candidates for the Sales & Marketing Department; met quotas and exceeded expectations.
- Promoted teamwork by hosting monthly luncheons with departments within the company to discuss matters of mutual interest.
- Trained department managers in interview techniques; improved retention rates by 20% by leading employee relations training workshops.
- Managed employee benefits, including health care, retirement, and corporate discounts. Effectively processed health care claims in a timely manner while maintaining up-to-date procedures.
- Prevented discrimination claims through increased diversity recruitment efforts with colleges and universities in order to meet future staffing needs.
HR recruiters are required to have a bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or a business related field, occasionally a high school diploma or GED is all that is required. Key skills for a recruiter are the ability to multitask, computer proficiency, time management, excellent written and oral communication, the ability to collaborate with various departments, interviewing, and frequently social media management.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.