Fashion Assistant provides administrative and operational support to different individuals in the fashion industry. Duties include picking up or delivering different fashion items, assisting with photo shoots and content creation, communicating with external collaborators, scheduling meetings, organizing inventory, and managing social media.
For many, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Fashion Assistant Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Fashion Assistant resumes for your reference.
Fashion Assistant Resume Sample 1
- Assisted in the execution of fashion shows, costumes, and photo shoots.
- Recognized by supervisor for outstanding performance; recruited to work with prestigious labels such as Burberry and Polo.
- Saved company $500 per runway show by reusing materials from previous collections.
- Achieved numerous discounts and free samples while shopping for apparel and accessories that would be used at upcoming events or sold in retail stores.
- Promoted to Fashion Assistant Manager; responsible for completing clerical tasks while keeping up-to-date on industry standards and facilitating activities between other departments.
Fashion Assistant Resume Sample 2
- Assisted in the coordination of product development and pricing for new designer lines.
- Obtained full understanding of line sheets, sell outs, reorders, and invoices.
- Aided in general clerical tasks including scanning work orders, maintaining files on production schedule, notes on sample progress, billing department updates.
- Effectively carried out important administrative duties such as adding new products to database, following up with new samples being delivered, checking availability of new sizes for existing styles.
- Managed the design studio space including ensuring that all equipment was properly cleaned after use by others.
Fashion Assistant Resume Sample 3
- Successfully completed all tasks listed by supervisor, prioritizing efficiency and meeting deadlines.
- Administered appropriate activities to meet production quotas for summer collection within tight time frame without sacrificing quality.
- Quickly assessed priorities in relation to deadline scheduling when two assistants quit unexpectedly; organized work flow with support staff.
- Distinguished myself from other assistants by understanding how each department works together most effectively under pressure of deadlines.
- Promoted to the head assistant position after developing positive working relationships with all departments during initial 6 months of employment.
Fashion Assistant Resume Sample 4
- Provided concentrated attention to detail and organizational skills while researching, preparing, and distributing daily fashion illustrations.
- Conducted intensive research of national and international trends to update internal style guides.
- Revised over 200 exhibition labels for The Met’s fashion department, using the 1851-52 London Exhibition as a reference; received positive feedback from visitors.
- Contributed to global outreach efforts through participation in fundraising events for women’s shelters and literacy programs in Mexico City and Guadalajara.
- Promoted brand awareness by managing social media networking tools that showed immediate goal attainment with over 1 million Twitter viewers; recognized by Forbes Magazine.
Fashion Assistant Resume Sample 5
- Provided administrative support which resulted in more efficient workflow on daily basis for assigned project team.
- Ranked first in organizational skills among colleagues by managing information flow through effective records management system.
- Received Certificate of Achievement for productive sales performance; exceeded monthly sales goals for three consecutive months within budget guidelines established by firm’s administration office.
Fashion Assistant Resume Sample 6
- Drafted, edited, and produced a monthly magazine for customers.
- Managed daily schedules ensuring tasks were completed on time including personal errands and appointments.
- Provided administrative support to a national non-profit organization by composing correspondence, filing paperwork, and scheduling meetings.
- Assisted in the preparation of a dress collection for a luxury brand debuting at New York Fashion Week; led by front office staff from Milan headquarters.
- Collaborated with Italian design team during two week training session related to social media content creation and digital marketing strategy for global distribution channels.
Fashion Assistant Resume Sample 7
- Employed as an assistant to the fashion department.
- Developed relationships with professional contacts in the fashion industry, resulting in significant press coverage for several brands over a period of three years.
- Nominated by client account executives for outstanding performance and professionalism; utilized organization skills, effective planning methods, and prompt follow-up to meet deadlines on short notice.
- Implemented creative ideas which developed into successful campaigns that increased sales for retail customers.
- Identified opportunities to increase revenue through business development and research of national promotional events.
Fashion Assistant Resume Sample 8
- Developed and maintained accurate records for all incoming shipments; recorded pertinent information on bar code inventory software.
- Tracked return shipments, verified stock numbers with invoices, and arranged payment of credit memos for all returned items to ensure prompt reimbursement.
- Accurately entered billing data, which included detailed descriptions of transactions, quantities ordered, costs per unit, and tax details; utilized database applications to generate customer statements.
- Prepared clothing samples in accordance with company standards, specifications from designers or customers’ requirements for presentation at fashion shows.
- Monitored workflow throughout the department to coordinate activities with coworkers in order to meet deadlines for collections issues/shipments.
Fashion Assistant Resume Sample 9
- Assisted buyers in clothing design, production schedule, and analyses of influences on future fashion trends.
- Developed computer database for tracking universal product codes (UPCs) to monitor inventories.
- Organized department ordering requests by providing information regarding trends, seasons, specific customer needs, and dressing room feedback through face-to-face interactions with customers.
- Proactively manage digital media content for social media platforms; increased page views to 400% of benchmarks during first quarter utilizing graphics software package.
- Initiated successful customer service program that improved call center response time by 20% while reducing average daily calls handled by 28%.
Fashion Assistant Resume Sample 10
- Responsible for outfitting models with proper attire for trade shows and special events.
- Locked up all garments after completion of the show, ensuring safety and security.
- Ensure that models were treated as a high priority throughout the fashion process from start to finish.
- Promoted successfully to Fashion Show Coordinator, after working successfully as part of a team for over two years.
- Organized all materials necessary for a successful fashion show within an allotted time frame.
Fashion Assistant Resume Sample 11
- Created ten fashion designs for the fashion show at the annual sales conference; recognized by company officials for adding creative value.
- Met with bridal wear customers to address concerns and sell additional services; developed business relations with major accounts.
- Searched, reviewed, and summarized answers to questions posed on online forum regarding wedding fashion trends; created seven articles for website blog section featuring ideas about designing bridal gowns.
- Mastered knowledge of all imported fabrics used in fashion industry; assisted fashion designers with printing fabric inventory from PC’s printer.
- Assisted in creating a new line of evening dresses based on original sketches by world-famous music artists; compiled research reports detailing location of best factories to produce evening gowns.
To work as a Fashion Assistant, you must have experience in the fashion industry such as retail and have at least a certification in fashion. Fashion Assistants must demonstrate strong customer service skills, detail oriented, understanding social media trends, strong sense of fashion/style, visualization skills, apparel development, and problem-solving skills.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.
- The Best Fashion Assistant Resume Samples
- Fashion Assistant Resume Sample 1
- Fashion Assistant Resume Sample 2
- Fashion Assistant Resume Sample 3
- Fashion Assistant Resume Sample 4
- Fashion Assistant Resume Sample 5
- Fashion Assistant Resume Sample 6
- Fashion Assistant Resume Sample 7
- Fashion Assistant Resume Sample 8
- Fashion Assistant Resume Sample 9
- Fashion Assistant Resume Sample 10
- Fashion Assistant Resume Sample 11
- Wrap Up