Enterprise Data Architects build and maintain a company’s database by locating installation and structural solutions. Their duties include designing, developing and maintaining infrastructure and backend application, working closely with development teams and customers to design, architect, implement, and support big data solutions, and ensuring that development efforts are well planned and in agreement with standards.
For many, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Enterprise Data Architect Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Enterprise Data Architect resumes for your reference.
Enterprise Data Architect Resume Sample 1
- Procured information by acquiring data from multiple internal and external sources; data was used to effectively provide reports for decision making.
- Created data sets by collecting information from different internal and external resources; data sets were used in the evaluation of products.
- Organized large amounts of information so that it could be accessed by others in the organization.
- Developed work breakdown structures (WBS) for enterprise-wide data integration projects so that departments could work effectively with each other.
- Provided project management expertise to technical teams within an organization on some different projects, resulting in the completion of all deliverables within deadlines set forth by senior management.
Enterprise Data Architect Resume Sample 2
- Led the development of enterprise data architecture. Met with customers, architects, and developers to gather their requirements and design a solution for them; identified potential risks and opportunities; monitored the implementation of solutions; identified areas for improvement.
- Effectively lead the Data Governance initiative; assessed risks, planned out the project schedule, and launched the initiative.
- Performed several roles during Data Integration (massive data migration) including Employee Self Service (ESSC) administration; ESSC developer; managed multiple projects at once to meet deadlines.
- Researched and documented business requirements and validated them with development teams—this helped expedite program rollout and reduced risk of failure.
- Achieved award for outstanding quality; collaborated with maintenance teams to eliminate defects and provide quality assurance.
Enterprise Data Architect Resume Sample 3
- A developed method for enhancing data quality by setting database alerts when data fell below acceptable thresholds.
- Created monthly reports for section managers based on the analysis of multiple, disparate databases.
- Analyzed data for ROI 30 days before launch of new product line; data indicated an increase in revenue if certain groups were targeted with new advertising and public relations campaigns.
- Monitored servers and routed calls to maintenance technicians to address customer issues and prevent system crashes during peak usage cycles.
- Earned award for outstanding performance based on successful completion of projects within budget and schedule.
Enterprise Data Architect Resume Sample 4
- Created a comprehensive service catalog to support IT operations within a large enterprise.
- Consolidated multiple systems into a single financial reporting tool, thus reducing hardware and licensing costs by 40%.
- Calculated the potential for savings on translation services from multiple vendors; reduced the translation budget by 20%.
- Analyzed customer service data from various sources to streamline call flow and reduce wait time for customers by up to 14 minutes.
- Managed the design and implementation of a client portal to provide real-time reporting on multiple key performance indicators.
Enterprise Data Architect Resume Sample 5
- Examined current enterprise data networks to determine areas for improvement; implemented changes to improve system performance.
- Revised existing code to enhance application functionality.
- Resolved application issues that were impacting production users; recognized by end-user representatives for outstanding performance.
Enterprise Data Architect Resume Sample 6
- Designed and implemented a mapping strategy for a major overhaul of the existing ERP system.
- Designed and configured a high-performance web portal for the user community.
- Identified an opportunity to improve overall employee satisfaction, in part because of a new process designed to improve dialogue between IT and business users in the organization.
- Led the design team in identifying innovative ways to improve end-user productivity as well as provide more intuitive interfaces, report customization, and workflow options.
- Developed an enterprise-based reporting product that merged financial data from within Enterprise with external financial data from outside groups such as ISOs, vendors, etc.
Enterprise Data Architect Resume Sample 7
- Developed and managed the Data Architect and Architectural Review Board (ARB) for Enterprise (ERP) data architecture; ensuring that data architecture complied with Banks’ and Enterprise’s IT design.
- Oversaw the configuration, installation, and maintenance of all systems platforms from scratch from pilot through pilot release.
- Performed systems testing to ensure successful pilot release for pilot run through pilot release.
- Implemented business processes and supported business logic changes for ERP applications using ABAB, DDDD, DADDD process models.
- Participated in team co-development programs that explored efficiencies within the organization.
Enterprise Data Architect Resume Sample 8
- Worked with Account Managers to develop a data architecture that enabled global financial services clients access to Enterprise’s data warehouse.
- Designed and implemented data models, standards, and processes to ensure consistency across all field locations worldwide; developed enterprise-wide data model.
- Defined ERP-wide hierarchical taxonomy of business terms.
- Drive the creation of a common language, taxonomy, and metadata standards across organizations to support the development of an enterprise-wide integrated network to facilitate information sharing between organizations in the region.
- Implement policies and procedures to ensure consistent application of hierarchical taxonomy and metadata standards by all publishers and subscribers within Enterprise.
Enterprise Data Architect Resume Sample 9
- Effectively managed and maintained an Enterprise Data Warehouse; communicated and coordinated the flow and storage of data in an enterprise report.
- Developed a strategy to improve customer service by migrating data from legacy systems to the EDW.
- Spearheaded the design for disaster recovery/ business continuity plans to minimize system downtime during system upgrades, application developments, testing phase, or other potential failures.
- Enhanced reporting capabilities of existing applications by implementing new data sources into existing applications that are interfaced with EDW.
- Managed the security and access of the EDW; reviewed, updated, and created data dictionary; managed data quality; created data flow diagrams (DFDs).
Enterprise Data Architect Resume Sample 10
- Successfully met customer timelines and won the active account from a Superstar Data Architect, who was let go following the acquisition of the company.
- Analyzed business requirements and created database design using Oracle database design.
- Negotiated as a team member as a technical expert as well as a senior project leader; trained and coached junior employees to develop required skills; received recognition for outstanding performance.
- Helped team create an enterprise-wide information system that enabled the company to deliver its products and services by consistently managing customer relationships and providing great service.
- Identified the need to develop the information system and presented a business case for funding; performed as a technical leader and received recognition as an effective communicator and innovator.
Enterprise Data Architect Resume Sample 11
- Demonstrated outstanding communication skills with senior executives by preparing annual reports.
- Raised the quality of customer service by effectively implementing internal control measures.
- Increased productivity with streamlined workflow by designing new processes for the manufacturing plant.
- Administered installation of ERP System X, which dramatically reduced manual workflow procedures, resulting in increased efficiency and productivity.
- Improved staffing levels to meet project deadlines with careful planning of staffing requirements, eliminating wasted time and effort.
Enterprise Data Architect Resume Sample 12
- Designed and implemented Oracle RAC, Oracle Data Guard, and Oracle Security Platform.
- Designed and implemented an effective disaster recovery strategy with a detailed list of disaster recovery procedures before each launch.
- Won award for outstanding quality; demonstrated the ability to work through milestones and under pressure while maintaining a high level of customer service.
- Received award for project excellence; demonstrated initiative throughout the development life-cycle.
- Demonstrated excellent customer service through the use of open communication with customers, quality service, and an ability to manage expectations.high level of accuracy and completeness of work.
To work as an Enterprise Data Architect, you must have a bachelor’s degree in computer engineering, computer science, or a related degree. Enterprise Data Architects are skilled in math and statistics. They have excellent communication skills and a deep knowledge of the industry.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.