Real estate associates are responsible for the buying and selling of properties in an organization. Their main duties include showing properties to buyers, preparing all the necessary paperwork, maintaining a list of available properties, ensuring the property meets all the inspection requirements, conducting research on competitor performance and facilitating price negotiations between buyers and sellers.
For many, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Real Estate Associate Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Real Estate Associate resumes for your reference.
Real Estate Associate Resume Sample 1
- Received award for outstanding customer service and for meeting customer satisfaction guidelines.
- Forwarded information on new houses coming on the market to interested buyers; recognized by the Regional Manager for outstanding customer service.
- Achieved award for high sales volume; effectively sold houses listed with the company.
- Actively participated in all company training activities; received certificate of completion from NEI (National Education Institute).
- Made detailed comparisons of listing prices and sold prices; recognized by the Regional Manager for outstanding performance.
Real Estate Associate Resume Sample 2
- Provided outstanding customer service by completing many forms, referring customers to insurance agents and financial planning experts.
- Earned top producer award; effectively met the needs of customers by listening to their concerns and providing solutions.
- Provided outstanding quality award; effectively compiled data relating to new home buyers/sales.
- Collected buyer information from buyers to ensure they are capable of purchasing the property.
- Referred real estate agents for additional market coverage as needed; educated sellers about upcoming real estate trends, schools, cultural activities and local business opportunities.
Real Estate Associate Resume Sample 3
- Successfully connected buyers with sellers to negotiate sale of properties; designed marketing materials to attract potential buyers.
- Negotiated terms of sale for multifamily residences; recognized by Realtor for outstanding customer service.
- Closed three transaction within one year; recognized by the Regional Manager for outstanding performance.
Real Estate Associate Resume Sample 4
- Evaluated the condition of residential properties for purchase or sale; advised customers on improvements.
- Achieved Presidential award; recognized by regional manager during weeks ending July 15 and August 5 due to outstanding customer service and inventory management.
- Approved all required paperwork, including disclosures, occupancy permits, and tax information; coordinated closings with real estate mortgage underwriters to ensure timely processing of loans.
- Recognized for outstanding performance based on customer survey results from customers who had applied for a loan.
- Head of department training committee; presented three workshops to support employees in loan origination skills.
Real Estate Associate Resume Sample 5
- Demonstrated outstanding customer service skills by handling over twenty calls per day via telephone or email concerning service issues.
- Coordinated with management to resolve customer complaint issues, including scheduling repairs and repairs completed.
- Maintained a database of all homeowners’ associations for permit applications, including managing association requests for planning commission streetside improvements.
- Achieved award for being the highest performing agent in obtaining loan approvals from four major lending sources; meeting financial goals for the company.
- Achieved award for making the highest number of loan payments during the calendar year; met all responsibilities as required by lender.
Real Estate Associate Resume Sample 6
- Proactively marketed properties in the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) to achieve highest number of showings for listings.
- Assembled marketing packages, including photos for MLS listings, including brochures, flyers, and yard signs.
- Handled prospective buyer calls on home listing line to provide required information on houses for sale. Successfully closed on more properties than any other associate in the company during the past year.
Real Estate Associate Resume Sample 7
- Negotiating skills resulted in the sale of three (3) town-homes in less than two (2) months; increased sales by more than double when compared with previous years.
- Quality service award; analyzed the needs of potential clients and presented recommendations that were in their best interest.
- Continued record of exemplary service with over 85% of my clients re-signing for another year at their residence.
- Received outstanding customer service award; underwent extensive training on handling contracts, negotiations, and closing transactions.
- Master Realtor® designation; maintained certification by completing numerous hours of coursework through the National Association of Realtors®.
Real Estate Associate Resume Sample 8
- Worked with a team of real estate specialists in researching and understanding customer’s needs; effectively translated data to clients and negotiated real estate transactions.
- Collaborated with legal staff in drawing up purchase agreements; became recognized as an exceptional team player.
- Responsible for researching property values in an effort to assure the smooth transition of real estate transactions; earned award for exemplary service.
- Trained new agents; achieved award for outstanding mentoring skills when instructing agents regarding effective business practices and how to meet customer demands and expectations.
- Became recognized as a mentor who made an exceptional difference for new agents.
Real Estate Associate Resume Sample 9
- Proven excellent professional conduct; earned the offices perfect attendance award for 27 consecutive weeks.
- Demonstrated exceptional customer service skills by consistently exceeding requirements, handling multiple aspects of the transaction, and exceeding performance expectations.
- Achieved accreditation as a SuperTax Specialist for outstanding tax preparation skills at a tender age of 18.
- Received awards for outstanding ability to get along with employees and customers.
- Recognized as a new employee who excelled in the field of real estate sales.
Real Estate Associate Resume Sample 10
- Negotiated a sale price of property to a buyer.
- Found a tenant for property.
- Helped homeowner save money by lowering his insurance premiums with homeowner’s insurance company.
- Facilitated the sale of a home in foreclosure, recording all documents at the courthouse.
- Negotiated a foreclosure to a homeowner who needed to relocate out of state due to the need for an organ transplant.
Real Estate Associate Resume Sample 11
- Effectively planned, marketed, and sold real estate properties for a major relocation company. Consistently exceeded sales quota.
- Sold over $15 million in real estate property; consistently ranked number two of all company sales associates.
- Consistently met margin targets of 20% or more on all transactions; recognized by the Vice-President for customer service excellence.
- Earned respect as one of the top closers in the office by closing more than 20 deals over a 15-month period; recognized by the President for exceeding the overall department average by 26%.
- Received outstanding sales review; consistently advertised and sold properties in a timely and professional manner.
Real Estate Associate Resume Sample 12
- Followed the marketing plan to effectively promote the principal’s property listing; generated leads from newspaper and Internet advertisements, and referrals.
- Complemented the agent owner by using exceptional negotiation skills and presenting a creative marketing plan.
- Promoted an effective marketing plan to maximize advertising dollars; earned recognition for leading in sales within the company.
- Wrote a creative home stager program that was implemented throughout company; increased the company’s market share.
- Utilized excellent technology skills to enhance office productivity; led office in capturing $500,000 in listing assignment fees, setting record for performance.
To work as a real estate associate, you require a bachelor’s degree in real estate and a state required license. Real estate associates must demonstrate persuasion skills, negotiation skills, communication skills, customer relations skills, problem-solving skills, managerial skills and accounting skills.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.