A Distribution Supervisor manages a distribution center warehouse. Duties include forecasting production volume, making sure information in the system is accurate, training hourly personnel, forecasting manpower needs, developing ways to increase efficiency, maintaining security of all products, and coaching employee performance issues.
For many, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Distribution Supervisor Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Distribution Supervisor resumes for your reference.
Distribution Supervisor Resume Sample 1
- Demonstrated excellent customer service and communication skills while maintaining a good work ethic.
- Achieved achievement of a high standard in sales per call average and annual report.
- Achieved high sales proficiency.
Distribution Supervisor Resume Sample 2
- Directed and supervised several distribution professionals that successfully and efficiently managed a number of large accounts in a timely and effective manner.
- Accurately assessed, updated, and reported on the status of accounts to ensure compliance with policies, procedures, and procedures.
- Transferred completion slips between Receiving and Shipping personnel without error or loss.
- Effectively resolved discrepancies or difficulties encountered by carrier personnel.
- Developed policy guidelines for handling client complaints regarding labor issues with carrier personnel.
Distribution Supervisor Resume Sample 3
- Increased monthly sales by 35% by effectively managing the new accounts assigned to me.
- Achieved award for outstanding performance as a District Sales Manager; increased dollar sales by 12%.
- Earned recognition as Top Sales Associate; achieved record-breaking sales results while maintaining customer satisfaction.
- Successfully completed a stint as an interim Sales Representative when an employee took ill.
- Earned award for outstanding sales results; demonstrated proficiency and ability to explain products to buyers.
Distribution Supervisor Resume Sample 4
- Secured a high volume of new accounts for the Western District; provided recommendations for future growth.
- Reduced distribution costs by implementing an asset management program; achieved savings of $120,000.
- Developed a call monitoring program to reduce inventory losses.
- Achieved 100% on-time delivery; recognized as an outstanding sales representative by management.
- Initiated daily communication with customers to improve order accuracy and expedite service levels.
Distribution Supervisor Resume Sample 5
- Handled sales, logistics, and customer service tasks for a large customer base (600+ accounts).
- Implemented sales strategy for the territory according to established standards. Established and maintained positive relationships with customers/stakeholders; gained market share by exceeding client’s expectations of service.
- Effectively managed a budget while balancing results with cost control, by planning and forecasting costs; improved productivity, and earned praise from the supervisor.
- Proved ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously; established a track record of achievement in new business development, monitoring expenses, managing the distribution process, making decisions regarding service issues, setting goals for sales results, maintaining communication with field personnel.
Distribution Supervisor Resume Sample 6
- Received outstanding delivery and sales awards for the quarter.
- Achieved $2,000,000 in annual sales goals; recognized by senior management for exceeding expectations on sales and overall performance.
- Received outstanding performance award for achieving an annual fiscal profit of $500,000.
- Accomplished $500,000 in annual sales goals; award criteria established by senior management were met.
- Achieved a monthly gross profit of $100,000; recognition of performance given to employees who exceed stress and achievement levels established by their managers at the end of each month.
Distribution Supervisor Resume Sample 7
- Recognized as the best in a class by the Regional Sales Manager for outstanding performance; demonstrated commitment to delivering exceptional customer service.
- Increased sales and profitability by 42% in the first three months of operation due to the dedication and performance of both personal and professional staff members.
- Established new standards for customer service by offering increased loans, extended hours, and a more personalized approach with all customers.
- Certificated with numerous satisfied customers, who stated that they were more than happy with their experience as a result of personal attention from my team member.
Distribution Supervisor Resume Sample 8
- Effectively complied with Federal Reserve Board (FRB) rules regarding cash balances; ensured timely distribution of cash to branch locations.
- Handled client disputes in a timely manner; earned a merit award for resolving customer concerns and presenting the case in an excellent manner.
- Maintained accurate cash count per day and reconciled daily results with FRB’s requirements; received an outstanding quality award.
- Received outstanding sales performance award for exceeding accounts receivable by 15% from the top-performing branch location.
- Closed loan transactions in a timely manner; recognized by Regional Director for successful and timely closure of loans.
Distribution Supervisor Resume Sample 9
- Delivered products and services to customer satisfaction within the time frames; established repetitive sale of high-volume client accounts.
- Receive performance awards for achieving sales targets for the prior quarter.
- Proven sales experience working with key account reps and managers to develop business strategies that effectively utilized marketing channels to maximize revenue opportunities.
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills; directly supervised two business unit managers, six employees and two reports while managing district manager’s direct reports.
- Managed multiple roadblocks including department budget constraints, resource constraints, special projects and new product development.
Distribution Supervisor Resume Sample 10
- Supervised a team of 25 to 30 distribution personnel, who sold over $100 million in products throughout the U.S.
- Was promoted to Distribution Supervisor after serving as a BSR Customer Service Representative, and then as a Distribution Analyst II at an FMCG Wholesaler.
- Received employee of the month award; successfully mobilized distribution forces to meet top-end sales goals each month.
- Ran dedicated warehouse for several downstream companies’ inventory and collected data regarding product quality standards and returned products en masse to retailers.
- Managed warehouse employees and the response to return goods process for U.S. retailers.
Distribution Supervisor Resume Sample 11
- Processed incoming postage, bulk mail, and other deposits according to letter hand-offs. Outlined production requirements for all departments of the warehouse including the letter-carrier room, order entry room, the receiving department, and receiving equipment.
- Provided exceptional review of all documentation; improved classification of materials as directed by management. Increased accuracy in classifying materials while maintaining accuracy, reliability, and consistency in all classifications performed daily.
- Aided in the negotiation of a new contract with the Post Office in order to provide effective, efficient services to customers.
Distribution Supervisor Resume Sample 12
- Established the distribution center for new product launches and trade shows.
- Compiled and arranged for the shipment of a pop-up store to a high-profile music festival.
- Coordinated public relations efforts in support of an upcoming event by liaising with artists, event promoters, and vendors.
- Managed vendor relationships with other corporations including entertainment venues and sporting events.
- Oversaw volunteers building a pop-up store designed as an art installation by an award-winning artist to be sold at auction during a charity gala event.
Distribution Supervisor Resume Sample 13
- Redesigned workflow procedures in customer service to reduce customer wait time and to increase customer satisfaction; contributed toward improved employee morale.
- Trained employees as new procedures were implemented. Reviewed training materials and provided additional training as needed.
- Coordinated with warehouse personnel to deliver products within 48 hours of the order; contributed to a record-setting month for the DC’s top-selling product line.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with all levels of management, by influencing the President of the company on several sales issues. Created a highly favorable impression among senior management team during a presentation at the annual convention.
- Achieved award for outstanding customer service; contributed toward increased sales.
Educational requirements are an associate’s degree or a bachelor’s degree in management, business administration, or related experience. Skills needed are proficiency in MS Office programs, strong planning skills, good decision-making skills, problem-solving skills, leadership, communication skills, and administrative skills.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.