Digital Account Executives are concerned with development and management of client’s marketing strategy. Their responsibilities are; arrangement of meeting with clients, giving details of campaign, supervising campaign stages, unlocking of new innovations, supporting other members, provision of digital Solution and tracking records.
For many, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Digital Account Executive Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Digital Account Executive resumes for your reference.
Digital Account Executive Resume Sample 1
- Identified a potential market for plug-ins and completed a successful trial version in time for CES.
- Provided technical support and sales to new, existing, and prospective customers; technical support agents gave the highest ratings based on customer surveys.
- Negotiated and signed new contracts with major hardware manufacturers that led to significant product enhancements.
- Increased sales by 39% while reducing expenses by 6%.
- Resolved a payroll calculation error on a new software release that resulted in significant customer satisfaction and positive press coverage.
Digital Account Executive Resume Sample 2
- Provided web-based support for customers through email, live chat, and telephone.
- Met with clients to create a marketing strategy for Online Service.
- Demonstrated strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Handled customer service calls with a high degree of professionalism; identified problems and communicated solutions to customers in terms they could understand.
- Secured several new accounts; created marketing strategies that resulted in developing new business with industry-leading companies.
Digital Account Executive Resume Sample 3
- Promptly researched, recorded, and entered new leads shifting daily; effectively maintained client satisfaction levels while increasing revenues.
- Ran data analysis favoring new marketing campaigns; recommended social media upgrades to increase customer leads.
- Accurately completed applications by leveraging creative thinking and technical skills.
- Lightened a load of fellow team members through cross-selling of products and services.
- Participated in marketing analysis in an effort to increase sales numbers.
Digital Account Executive Resume Sample 4
- Oversaw all marketing campaigns for new products. Expanded the company’s customer base by 900 percent within a year.
- Effectively managed the application process and worked with the project manager to bring new projects in on time and under budget.
- Created a client retention program that increased newsletter subscriptions by 500 percent.
- Worked directly with VPs of Marketing and Product Management to compile data for sales reports.
- Received outstanding performance award; closed more accounts than any other salesperson in the region under one year.
Digital Account Executive Resume Sample 5
- Effectively led the development team with business analysis and project management experience.
- Effectively overcame obstacles to strengthen the teams.
- Helped develop an in-house programming language for use in building web applications for the company.
- Effectively conducted discussions with design teams regarding functionality, security, and performance.
- Adhered to business rules from the banking industry; received the outstanding quality award.
Digital Account Executive Resume Sample 6
- Awarded the designation of Digital Account Executive while maintaining required monthly production quotas.
- Advanced to the second level of certification by passing both written and hands-on exams.
- Mentored new employees in achieving successful sales results, including the achievement of required quotas.
- Managed engineering account effectively; ensured timely delivery of orders while meeting or exceeding profitability goals.
- Authored a marketing manual which resulted in increased sales volume and profitability levels for the company.
Digital Account Executive Resume Sample 7
- Sold a software contract for $420,000.00, earning 6% commission.
- Collaborated with other team members to update the company’s website and worked closely with the Director of Sales to create an effective partnership with clients.
- Trained four new account executives in our business model, and helped lead a team effort to attract new clients.
- Completed a sales cycle in less than 2 weeks; led multiple client interactions in under 20 minutes while traveling on business.
- Achieved outstanding performance award; successfully created a successful relationship with multiple clients within 60 days of joining the company.
Digital Account Executive Resume Sample 8
- Sold and installed software to a variety of businesses; gained Certified Sales Professional designation from the company.
- Achieved award for maintaining new client acquisition and sales production goals by developing marketing programs that delivered results.
- Promoted to regional sales manager; developed training programs for field sales representatives; developed a special training program for son-in-law who had just joined the company.
- Recognized with a national sales recognition award by company president; development and implementation of online sales program led to a major increase in revenues.
- Placed sixth in national sales competition; held top ten ranking throughout my career at this software firm.
Digital Account Executive Resume Sample 9
- Recruited and trained new customer salespeople.
- Created and implemented monthly leveraging strategies to meet sales goals.
- Identified, defined, and created opportunities for increased revenues using customer data that led to new product development.
- Met customer expectations on a daily basis.
- Defined product features that met the needs of customers based on market research and targeted features to the existing customer base.
Digital Account Executive Resume Sample 10
- Established new service contracts with 6 new branches within 60 days.
- Closed a sale of more than $24,000 by prospecting in a tough industry against competitors who offered lower-priced services; exceeded growth expectations and was recognized by management for outstanding performance.
- Successfully negotiated contracts with leading software companies; recognized for exceptional customer service by the vice president of engineering for continual dealings between our company and selected engineering firms.
- Achieved recognition like a top salesperson in my region; earned awards based on industry sales revenue and customer satisfaction surveys.
- Received outstanding quality award; appropriately instructed and trained new employees on the sales process, resulting in improved customer satisfaction ratings from existing customers.
Digital Account Executive Resume Sample 11
- Demonstrated technical skills such as applying SEO rules and building a website.
- Responsible for all aspects of the website, including new content generation, site architecture, and web design.
- Troubleshot client connections and implemented solutions.
- Maintained website in compliance with Project Management Office guidelines.
- Successfully implemented new technologies to optimize SEO results; demonstrated proficiency in SEO techniques and online promotion techniques.
Digital Account Executive Resume Sample 12
- Researched and defined objectives for the company’s product feature list; wrote features, specific features, and the overall product spec.
- Converted the spec into a proper story and created a full-featured prototype visual for software testing.
- Created print BOMs for machines, facilities, electronics accessories, and other necessary parts to be purchased by the company.
- Confirmed pricing from vendors as well as ordering all part numbers as a test project before awarding the contract to the supplier.
- Sat down with vendor to discuss quality assurance process and proposed changes to help ensure the quality of deliveries from vendors.
Digital Account Executive Resume Sample 13
- Received recognition for the development of a successful website for a software client.
- Identified clients’ needs and tailored the site to their specific needs.
- Demonstrated verbal and written skills at developing customer satisfaction guidelines that were effective in providing accurate, timely service to customers.
- Performed testing of the website to ensure that all links were operative and that the information was accurate.
- Developed a five-year marketing plan for the site in order to promote future business opportunities.
Digital Account Executive Resume Sample 14
- Developed and implemented marketing strategies for clients. Designed, created, and launched marketing campaigns. Used social media to engage prospective clients.
- Supported the sales team by researching new technologies and planning integrations within the system.
- Met monthly revenue targets through client analysis, account development, managed contracts, and service delivery.
- Achieved superior reviews with key players such as sales managers and account executives; helped gain acceptance from internal clients of emerging products.
- Received outstanding quality award; successfully prepared internal client presentations for potential acquisitions within the company.
Digital Account Executive Resume Sample 15
- Achieved award as a Salesperson of the Month; generated leads and met sales quotas.
- Increased website visitors by 20 percent through the promotion of the company’s new product.
- Recognized for professional credibility based on customers’ willingness to seek my guidance regarding the purchase of the company’s software.
- Achieved award for exceeding sales quota; increased the number of transactions by 143 percent while increasing monthly sales revenue by 82 percent.
- Received outstanding quality award based on customer satisfaction survey in which 100 percent of customers indicated they would recommend this product to a friend with similar needs and requirements.
Qualifications include High school diploma and Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in related courses. Digital Account Executives need digital strategy skills, ability to develop website, excellent software management, great tolerance for stress, teamwork ability, great skills of organization and ability to pay detailed attention.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.