Customer Service Support Representatives provide customer support when dealing with technical problems from a company’s product or service. Duties include responding to customer inquiries, report product malfunctions, update databases about issues or customer suggestions, monitor customer complaints on social media, inform customers about new product features and functions, and obtain customer feedback on products or services.
For many, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Customer Service Support Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Customer Service Support resumes for your reference.
Customer Service Support Resume Sample 1
- Enhanced customer service as a participant in ongoing cross-functional/departmental initiatives to improve group processes and solve problems.
- Performed as a Customer Service Representative, applying knowledge of business process, technology, and industry standards to effectively serve customers.
- Discovered hidden creative talents while composing outbound mailings while ensuring quality control; generated $43,000 savings by resolving mailing issues.
- Outlined business process improvements that would eliminate wasted time and increase revenue; received “Best Suggestions” award for $400 million Cleveland-based global telecommunications company.
- Aspired to pursue a career in customer service in which I would be able to continuously improve my organization.
Customer Service Support Resume Sample 2
- Provided technical support for computer software, hardware, and network applications to resolve problems or provide solutions to matters involving customer inquiries.
- Recorded incoming and outgoing calls for over 1,200 customers; provided superior customer service as a receptionist handling emergency situations.
- Guided through the billing cycle over 200 customers with outstanding telephone etiquette and courtesy; received commendation from the President of the Company for exemplary administrative support.
- Trained new staff in customer service techniques; developed a group of satisfied customers by identifying and correcting areas of concern.
- Thoroughly researched, coordinated, and expedited solutions for unusual billing problems; served as direct liaison between the President and customers regarding billing issues.
Customer Service Support Resume Sample 3
- Enhanced customer service by creating a positive attitude, providing prompt and quality service, and following up with customers to ensure continuing satisfaction.
- Handled hundreds of telephone calls per day; each call was handled professionally and resolved promptly.
- Met productivity standards while maintaining the highest quality standards in customer support and training.
- Assisted new employees with training, orientation, and on-the-job guidance by providing relevant training materials and instruction on quality services to customers.
- Leader in company’s efforts for continuous improvement; developed new ideas for improving customer support via a suggestion system.
Customer Service Support Resume Sample 4
- Provided quality customer service by answering and resolving customer concerns in a professional, courteous, and timely manner.
- Maintained and improved departmental efficiency in record keeping, telephone contact, and data entry.
- Recognized for excellence in completing assigned tasks within deadlines and by established procedures.
- Demonstrated superior skills of public address during “Customer Appreciation” seminars that included large groups of community residents.
- Demonstrated initiative regarding open positions within the department; noticed trends and initiated updates.
Customer Service Support Resume Sample 5
- Resolved customer questions and concerns over the phone, via fax, and at the customers’ locations.
- Received a letter of appreciation from a customer for handling their claims in a timely manner.
- Developed an orderly filing system for updating credit card statements and statements of previous payments.
- Acknowledged by company President for offering excellent customer service to a large number of customers on a daily basis; received a compliment from President’s wife regarding my friendly disposition on the phone.
- Provided valuable feedback to management regarding software upgrades and new products offered by recent trade shows attended by the company.
Customer Service Support Resume Sample 6
- Provided e-Business solutions, including product configuration and training to analysis and implementation.
- Maintained a 100% phone response time to customers with e-Business issues.
- Provided complete, accurate, and timely responses to telephone, email and web-service requests.
- Traveled nationwide on a regular basis by air, automobile, train and boat to provide technical support for outlets in the U.S., Asia, Australia, and England.
- Trained support technicians on new software upgrades for a major software corporation; highlighted performance with a recognition award for the outstanding quality of technical service.
Customer Service Support Resume Sample 7
- Provided superior customer contact by personally answering incoming calls, greeting customers, and directing them to the proper locations.
- Provided quality customer service by handling all inquiries relating to technical support on computer hardware and software.
- Received appreciation award from management for resolving a problem in a timely manner that resulted in increased productivity for the department.
- Acknowledged for providing effective training of new employees to increase production and decrease training time.
- Reinstated as supervisor after a positive performance evaluation for consistently meeting or exceeding sales quotas; recognized for increasing standard product production by 16% within six months of reassignment.
Customer Service Support Resume Sample 8
- Contacted clients and verified pertinent information pertaining to cases.
- Verified accuracy of client data for insurance policy applications.
- Provided customer service for consumer and business accounts, including answering questions regarding the billing of insurance premiums, processing claims and payments for overdue accounts.
- Extensively trained and assisted new employees on proper procedures for assigned tasks; developed communication skills with internal customers and reached levels of satisfaction from them.
- Developed a ten-month plan to create more efficient process flow in insurance office; became a top producer in-branch due to increase in sales activity.
Customer Service Support Resume Sample 9
- Effectively responded to over 350 calls and answered over a thousand direct message questions on Twitter.
- Contributed to systems that saved the United States Air Force $2,000,000 through $4,000,000 annually.
- Successfully completed job responsibilities with teamwork and constructive feedback given by colleagues. Created an opportunity for students to gain leadership skills.
- Developed good working relationships with clientele; maintained excellent customer service in spite of having to continually learn new systems and processes.
- Accomplished multiple tasks during many years; owned office space; developed trust within staff while maintaining exceptional performance in organization.
Customer Service Support Resume Sample 10
- Identified customer needs and guided customer through decision making process.
- Communicated with customers in a professional and courteous manner.
- Aligned all company policies and procedures to accepted practices according to state, federal, or other governing laws or regulations pertaining to the position, then assisted employees in their understanding of the role they played in setting policy and procedure.
- Researched details on topics of interest to the customer’s concerns.
- Performed duties that required accuracy and attention to detail.
Customer Service Support Resume Sample 11
- Enhanced office productivity by providing superior customer service to 100+ customers.
- Accurately and efficiently answered 80+ phone calls per hour; recognized as one of the top three representatives in the company for call monitoring.
- Ensured all customer issues and concerns were resolved, achieving $3 million profit to company through promotions and sales.
- Provided fast and effective account support by completing tasks, resolving queries, and offering solutions within five minutes of 90% of incoming calls.
- Trained new employees on procedures to ensure efficient processing while serving as a model representative during training sessions.
Customer Service Support Resume Sample 12
- Resolved customer service requests through telephone, email and other correspondence methods.
- Contributed to the design and implementation of an automated tracking system to improve vendor follow-through.
- Developed new process to streamline customer invoicing while maximizing profit margins.
- Achieved award for outstanding performance during a time when the company was in financial distress; trained others to manage their stress level as well as their work load.
- Excelled at maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction with repeat business from customers that ranged from small business owners, small church networks, school services, and many more customers in total.
You must have a bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or a related field. Required skills include strong customer service skills, communication skills, problem-solving skills, computer skills, attention to detail, the ability to multitask, and must have patience.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.