A creative services manager directs creative output from beginning to end for advertising firms. Duties include overseeing the creation of art, video, photo design, establishes format standards, produces high-quality content, approve projects, manage staff, and communicates with executives.
For many, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Creative Services Manager Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Creative Services Manager resumes for your reference.
Creative Services Manager Resume Sample 1
- Strategically devised marketing ideas targeting the Hispanic community to increase engagement on social networks increasing sales by 15%.
- Dreamed up new promotional campaign for company’s health-share program resulting in 500% increase in enrollment.
- Planned, organized and executed 30 events on time and under budget including high-profile first anniversary of one of America’s top selling products.
- Created integrated digital media campaigns that resulted in record setting sales at each store location for multiple consecutive quarters.
- Coordinated a relocation project integrating over 10 employees, 4 operations, 5 managers into one central office reducing total overhead costs 25%.
Creative Services Manager Resume Sample 2
- Conceptualized, developed, and produced materials for a national campaign in which 11 different product lines were advertised simultaneously.
- Managed the creative team during busy season to ensure deadlines were met. Worked closely with client to meet goals and expectations.
- Assessed client needs and developed recommendations for graphic design services required to improve existing collateral material or develop new ones from concept to production.
- Spearheaded cross-functional brainstorming sessions that consisted of members from various backgrounds including marketing, sales, finance, customer service and public relations.
- Followed all company policies and procedures related to confidentiality in regard to sensitive information about business practices/products/services/strategies etc., as well as in regards to employee’s duty of loyalty and confidentiality.
Creative Services Manager Resume Sample 3
- Successfully placed advertising in the top 15% for gross sales, beats all targeted marks by 20%.
- Initiated new programs that increased customer retention rate from 10% to 90%; recognized as a top performer.
- Designed flyers and handouts promoting foreign film festival; received praise from Art Director for innovative design layout.
- Increased public awareness through various social media sources including multiple websites, online postings, Twitter feeds, Facebook pages, YouTube videos and more.
- Completed work on time resulting in an effective campaign to raise funds through donation jars at coffee shops; raised over $10K for The Humane Society of Greater Miami.
Creative Services Manager Resume Sample 4
- Executed creative marketing strategies to improve awareness, corporate reputation, customer engagement, brand affinity and employee satisfaction.
- Spearheaded the launch of two successful promotions for existing products.
- Earned positive feedback from customers after initiating a rebranding campaign.
- Implemented an effective social media strategy that led to increased product sales by 33%.
- Increased website traffic by 25% in one year through well-crafted content strategy.
Creative Services Manager Resume Sample 5
- Managed a team of creative individuals, oversaw production of advertisements for clients.
- Increased sales by 40% after successfully implementing new marketing campaign; recognized by middle management for outstanding performance.
- Promoted to positions above due to imagination and creativity, which supported the department’s goals.
- Adept at researching, writing scripts for commercials/promo videos; developed short films & music videos.
- Increased social media presence through online advertising campaigns across all platforms; recognized by upper management for outstanding performance.
Creative Services Manager Resume Sample 6
- Enhanced collection of original artwork by negotiating with the artists, and releasing royalties to them.
- Launched a $3.7 million budget for graphic design and printing of self-promotional collateral material.
- Spearheaded the production of four new product videos including scripting, direction, and finishing of “just in time” for promotion at trade shows and industry events.
- Created new look for brand identity program that increased market awareness from 2% to 36% when compared to previous year’s efforts; recognized by CEO as a top performer in company-wide award program.
- Developed services that led to an increase in patronage from outside businesses which yielded more than 10 profitable partnerships valued at three and a half million dollars in sales.
Creative Services Manager Resume Sample 7
- Increased creative production by 20% through streamlining workflow and revising job descriptions. Worked with design, copywriting, marketing teams to coordinate assignments that increased output while reducing travel time for employees.
- Spearheaded the creation of sales collateral for new mobile payments product; created sales training program initially presented to more than 40 sales offices in North America.
- Volunteered to teach Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) course for employees; contributed articles on CPR awareness and first-aid treatment for cardiac arrest victims. An article was posted on company website next month after publishing date.
- Represented the company at American Marketing conference with an interactive presentation detailing focuses of company for coming year.
- Received the ‘Star Performer’ award based on exceptional performance, customer satisfaction rating, and low call times to service department.
Creative Services Manager Resume Sample 8
- Foresaw the creative needs of the company and formed teams to meet those requirements.
- Spearheaded various creative projects including an advertising campaign for a major holiday; recognized by regional management as extraordinary achievement in creativity.
- Created effective print design concepts based on assigned projects, customer’s brand identity, and retailer’s selling environment.
- Provided creative direction for global marketing campaigns with particular focus on developing conceptual messaging across multiple media platforms.
- Managed creative team by overseeing project workflow, ensuring quality control efforts were met, oversaw budgets for new business proposals, maintained client relations through frequent communication, served as liaison between creative department and all other departments within agency.
Creative Services Manager Resume Sample 9
- Led the creation of a new promotional campaign for company products that was implemented in all trade publications, billboards, television and radio.
- Conceived website advertising program that brought over 60% increase in web traffic to firm’s main site within 3 months.
- Authored a video animation used on Google banner ads, resulting in more than 11M views without spending any additional ad budget.
- Initiated “Advertising on the Fringe”, an innovative promotion targeting fringe publications and programs with high readership not served by mainstream media outlets.
- Described as “…a creative dynamo…,” offered “….great personality and she brings it every day.” by former manager who encouraged her to write freelance articles about the advertising industry.
Creative Services Manager Resume Sample 10
- Spearheaded the development, production, and distribution of over 250 promotional items annually.
- Required to supervise a staff of one Marketing Coordinator who reported directly to me during my tenure.
- Improved margins on the sale of promotional items by five percent through category management techniques.
- Employed strategies for increasing revenue through cost-effective means including increasing the number of customer events and upselling products/services.
- Achieved product underruns by 30 percent leading to an $816 savings in direct materials.
Education requirements include a bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field. Skills to succeed include experience in creative content development, creativity, analytical, good strategic thinking ability, excellent verbal and written communication abilities, good telephone etiquette, ability to work quickly under pressure, strong organizational skills, and the ability to see projects through to completion.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.