Company Nurses provide basic healthcare services to a company’s employees. Their duties include performing first aid treatment, maintaining the inventory of supplies for the company’s clinic, administering medications and treatments, preparing the equipment during the examination of a patient, facilitating random Drug checking for employees, providing health teaching to workers.
For many, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Company Nurse Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Company Nurse resumes for your reference.
Company Nurse Resume Sample 1
- Successfully led a health fair that educated employees on preventative healthcare and early detection of chronic diseases.
- Enforced safety regulations during a construction project and administered first aid to the injured.
- Partnered with the company gym to help organize and facilitate weekly stress control classes.
- Conducted quarterly wellness checks before Christmas to ensure that employees were following proper diets and not abusing drugs or alcohol.
- Provided excellent customer service for employees, patients, and visitors at the front desk of an urgent care facility with 150+ walk-in visits per day.
Company Nurse Resume Sample 2
- Observed, examined, and diagnosed the physical health of over 300 employees and their families.
- Prescribed exercise and dietary programs to employees.
- Aided injured workers in returning them to a productive state by aiding in their return to work schedule.
- Confidently served as a vocational rehabilitation counselor to assist workers in obtaining or retaining jobs.
- Provided employee wellness seminars; presented on topics such as obesity, diabetes, smoking cessation, hypertension, AIDS prevention, stress management, and healthy living.
Company Nurse Resume Sample 3
- Placed in Vitals, took vital signs and documented history of patient’s current health.
- Performed postoperative care at the same time as the surgeon.
- Initiated first-aid procedures, performed blood pressure and pulse studies, monitored vital signs during cardiac surgery.
- Notified other doctor on a patient’s behalf if patient’s condition became critical.
- Discussed discharge options with nursing team. Helped to coordinate all necessary equipment, drugs, devices, supplies required to safely transport the patient home after discharge.
Company Nurse Resume Sample 4
- Assisted in the determination of appropriate and timely nursing care, familiarization with nursing policies and regulations, and established procedures regarding patient care.
- In charge of the medical unit including patient discharge planning, reentry/recall evaluation, admission status verification, and physician inquiries.
- Contributed to the development of policies, procedures, and organization for the nursing unit.
- Contributed to the design and implementation of a mass casualty incident response plan.
- Demonstrated knowledge of established procedures regarding the administration of medications by providing prompt assistance during first aid situations.
Company Nurse Resume Sample 5
- Directed over 400 patients in the most needed categories, including diabetic, cardiac, and respiratory diseases.
- Supervised other nurses and physicians, who covered urgent and emergent needs.
- Administered intravenous medications and performed physical exams; safely transferred patients to other clinics when necessary.
- Insured all equipment against theft with a lockscreen system; deployed intracardiac monitors on occasion during emergencies.
- Delivered health care to all areas of a ward as required by physicians and nurses from the County hospital through daily rounds. Frequently arranged for other medical personnel to cover their shifts or worked two days on-call for the hospital staff.
Company Nurse Resume Sample 6
- Certified Nurse Midwife; collaborated with OB-GYN partners to deliver over 900 births in record time.
- Graduated from the University of Tennessee School of Nursing with honors; earned certificate as an ADN from Eastern Virginia Medical School.
- Helped women throughout Tennessee and Virginia during a crisis pregnancy center population growth period; successfully counseled women regarding fetal anomalies, prenatal care, and perinatal death.
- Received perfect score on board review for conducting accreditation program redesign. Developed curriculum and training modules for other staff members to use after implementing boards review program.
- Carefully studied different types of mothers/families/society in order to provide patients with educational resources on successful pregnancy, delivery, and baby growth.
Company Nurse Resume Sample 7
- Motivated and inspired the anemic sick and elderly through the use of chant therapy, motivational messages (e.g. “passion” and “strength”), and faith.
- Self-empowered by encouraging students to learn responsibility, persistence, dignity, and destiny by following their dreams; motivated others to achieve their goals through purposeful action.
- Created healthy lifestyles for children during after-school activities; evidenced success in motivating others to achieve their personal bests in schoolwork.
- Assisted in the achievement of healthy lifestyle goals for overweight clients who lost an average of ten pounds each during a four-week nutrition class.
- Increased community awareness of the dangers of smoking through motivational speeches to community groups.
Company Nurse Resume Sample 8
- Exercised acute diagnostic skills in picking up and treating numerous health care problems.
- Acted as the go-to person for the advice of patients who are seeking nonjudgmental and complete assistance.
- Recognized by other employees as a role model for being a knowledgeable, professional, and reliable nurse.
- Made use of positive energy to lift up fellow co-workers in times of need; made sure that sick or injured people are treated with care.
- Provided friendly customer service at two different job sites to patients who were seeking information about their health insurance plan.
Company Nurse Resume Sample 9
- Profiled and treated a variety of medical conditions such as burns, wounds, infections, and eye conditions.
- Educated coworkers about procedures for mouth ulcers and other oral health concerns.
- Collected data on physical exams, vaccinations, and prescribed treatments.
- Trained coworkers on how to properly care for sick patients as well as how to assist in their recovery.
- Held demonstrations of various medical procedures; demonstrated proper use of equipment such as stethoscopes and blood pressure cuffs.
Company Nurse Resume Sample 10
- Provided nurses to the following physician, diagnostic, and surgical departments: Eye Surgery, Mohs Laser Curing Clinic, Emergency Medicine.
- Instructed and directed surgical dressing procedures for staff and/or clinic patients; trained ten medical students.
- Instrumental in team-building for cross-departmental collaboration on two medical technologies (Laser Operation Medicine).
- Assisted in administration duties of the department.
- Presented to state nurses association on nursing procedures.
Company Nurse Resume Sample 11
- Increased employee morale by devising a wellness program supported by the corporate structure.
- Facilitated a convenient and comfortable environment for patients, thereby increasing patient satisfaction.
- Established a new “mother’s day” tradition in the workplace; observed with appreciation and gratitude by the employees.
- Recognized as a lifesaver; provided “life-saving care” to an injured employee under my supervision, using EMT experience.
- Overturned small-company negativity toward new policies established during a 35-day period of hospitalization for medical needs.
Company Nurse Resume Sample 12
- Restored employees to full health in a maximum of 3 days through diagnosis and prescription of remedies.
- Provided accurate, timely, and helpful information regarding company insurance, benefit offerings, and return-to-work procedures to members of the workforce.
- Collaborated with physicians from two other medical institutions to diagnose the cause of abnormal blood test results; recommended plan for patient recovery.
- Actively provided patients with support services such as counseling and pharmacological treatments; suggested supportive therapies such as massage, biofeedback, and exercise regimens to improve quality-of-life.
- Informed the Chair of the Medical Board of the hospital regarding the results of patient examinations, diagnosed disorders, and suggested treatment plans.
Company Nurse Resume Sample 13
- Helped to initiate a new health program which reduced patient hospitalizations by 20%.
- Stimulated the production of a newsletter which promoted wellness and disease prevention.
- Provided patients with calming company as they awaited treatment; earned “Peacemaker” Award for establishing peace in stressful situations.
- Developed course curriculum for a community nursing class which provided 250 hours of training in “First Aid”, “Vital Signs”, and “CPR”.
- Honored by the local hospital board for providing vital information on preventing illness after successfully determining the source of an infection outbreak.
To work as a Company Nurse you must have a Nursing School Degree. Company Nurses must understand nursing practices and trends, have knowledge about nursing policies procedure, have knowledge about state and federal rules and regulations related to health service, be great communicators, have great interpersonal skills, have great problem-solving abilities, and be able to work under pressure.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.
- The Best Company Nurse Resume Samples
- Company Nurse Resume Sample 1
- Company Nurse Resume Sample 2
- Company Nurse Resume Sample 3
- Company Nurse Resume Sample 4
- Company Nurse Resume Sample 5
- Company Nurse Resume Sample 6
- Company Nurse Resume Sample 7
- Company Nurse Resume Sample 8
- Company Nurse Resume Sample 9
- Company Nurse Resume Sample 10
- Company Nurse Resume Sample 11
- Company Nurse Resume Sample 12
- Company Nurse Resume Sample 13
- Wrap Up