These are some examples of job descriptions we have handpicked from real PCA resumes for your reference.
- Provide support to patients by providing housekeeping and laundry services, shopping for food and other household requirements.
- Preparing and serving meals and snacks, running errands.
- Assist patients by providing personal services such as bathing, dressing, and grooming.
- Providing support to help patient become independent.
- Fully immersed on a daily basis in the care and management of geriatric patient.
- Duties included use of aseptic techniques, monitoring of vital signs, and hands on patient care responsibilities.
- Diverse care experience includes amputation patients and CVA (cerebral vascular accident) patients.
- Complete administrative tasks, such as entering orders into computer, answering telephone calls, or maintaining medical or facility information.
- Complete physical checks and monitor patients to detect unusual or harmful behavior and report observations to professional staff.
- Answer telephone inquiries, referring callers to pharmacist when necessary.
- Process medical insurance claims, posting bill amounts and calculating copayments.
- Deliver medication to treatment areas, living units, residences, or clinics, using various means of transportation.
- Working with a variety of patients, from pediatric to geriatric, or specializing in one of numerous possible areas such as: neo-natal intensive care, cardiac care; etc.
- Supervising licensed practical nurses (LPNs) and certified nurse assistants ( CNA).
- Treating medical emergencies, such as heart attacks, strokes, car accidents and burns as well as recovering post-operative patients.
- Work to research and resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Assist members in understanding and maximizing the use of their pharmacy distribution program.
- Use computerized system to gather information and respond to questions.
- Administer bedside or personal care, such as ambulation or personal hygiene assistance.
- Prepare and maintain records of client progress and serves performed, reporting changes in client’s condition to manager or supervisor.
- Perform healthcare-related tasks, such as monitoring vital signs and medication, under the direction of registered nurses or physiotherapists.
- Participate in case reviews, consulting with the team caring for the client, to evaluate the client’s needs and plan for continuing services.
- Care for individuals or families during periods of incapacitation, family disruption, or convalescence, providing companionship, personal care, or help in adjusting to new lifestyles.
- Responsible for basic patient care and needs and vital signs.
- Duties included patient monitoring for seizures.
- Assist with daily living routines such as: feeding, personal grooming, baths, oral care.
- Assisting client with removing and applying therapeutic equipment.
- Reminding clients to take medications already in a seven day pill box.
- Assisting clients moving in and out of bed, bath, wheelchair, and automobile.
- Patient care includes direct and indirect diagnostic, therapeutic, and service tasks.
- Applies knowledge of growth and development in patient and family interactions to care for patients.
- Surveying the unit and patients rooms for cleanliness and maintenance issues.
- My duties include light house work that may include cooking and cleaning.
- Depending on the client’s needs I may have to bath and dress clients as well as feed them.
- I also supervise med intake and take vitals.
- I take my clients to the doctors appointments and accompany them to other outing.
- Provide patient care such as; oral care, hygiene care ROM exercises, repositioning.
- Cleaning, Running errands, Housekeeping and Maintenance chores.
- Maintain and ensure a clean; safe environment for the patient.
- Care for and assist clients in an in-home setting, aide with baths and showers.
- Do meal prep and serve, feed if necessary, assist with medications as needed.
- Provide some house cleaning as well as companionship.