These are some examples of job descriptions we have handpicked from real Housekeeper resumes for your reference.
- Provided friendly service to guests during there stay .
- In charge of cleaning rooms.
- Helped train new hires.
- Disposed of trash and recyclables each day to avoid waste buildup.
- Verified that all storage areas and carts were clean and organized.
- Carried linens, towels, toilet items and cleaning supplies using High School Diploma wheeled cart for maximum efficiency.
- Arranged for provision of extra room bedding, linens, towels and furniture to satisfy guests with special needs.
- Hand dusted and wiped clean office furniture, fixtures and window sills.
- Removed finger marks and smudges from vertical surfaces, including doors, frames and glass partitions.
- Cleaned the exterior surfaces of lighting fixtures, including glass and plastic enclosures.
- Dusted ceiling air conditioning diffusers and ventilation systems.
- Emptied and cleaned all waste receptacles.
- Stocked toilet tissue and paper towels, as well as other restroom supplies.
- Kept utility sink rooms in clean, neat and orderly condition.
- Cleaned and dusted cobwebs on light fixtures, baseboards and window sills.
- Removed trash and dirty linens from room attendant carts.
- Cleaned rooms to the satisfaction of all clients.
- Established and maintained clean and comfortable home environments by performing cleaning duties including vacuuming, cleaning windows, dusting, and bathrooms.
- Assisted customers by providing detailed information, resolving their complaints, and putting smiles on their faces.
- Reported any damage, maintenance problems, safety issues, and potential hazards to customer.
- Carry linens, towels, toilet items, and cleaning supplies, using wheeled carts.
- Clean rooms, hallways, lobbies, lounges, restrooms, elevators, stairways, and other work area.
- Empty wastebaskets and transport other trash and waste to disposal areas.
- Dust and polish furniture and equipment.
- Sort, count, and mark clean linens and store them in linen closets.
- Clean guest rooms as assigned, including, but not limited to, making beds, cleaning bathrooms, dusting and vacuuming.
- Change and replenish bed linens, towels and guest amenities, as needed.
- Perform deep cleaning tasks, as needed.
- Stock, maintain and transport housekeeping supply cart on a daily basis.
- Dispose of trash and recyclables.
- Respond to special guest requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner.
- Perform guest turn down service, as needed.
- Provides quality service to customers by providing one-on-one attention to detail.
- Checks all equipment used by staff for proper supplies, neatness, cleanliness and mechanical problems.
- Deliver service that invites interaction with our guests.
- Cleaning and sanitizing furniture, showers coutertops and sinks, and making beds, washing and vacuuming.
- Arranging and restocking around the house, and making sure a areas are clean.
- Cleaning daily pats and kitchen areas.
- Responsible for attending all guess and fulfilling the needs of the rooms, as far as linen change, cleaning maintaining bathroom.
- Replace the towel and/or soap, Shampoo etc. taking trash out, vaccuum, sweep, and mop floors.
- Completing all assigned rooms at a timely manner.