An Assistant Administrator is responsible for providing administrative support to their managers, and other members of their organization. Their duties include filing paperwork, preparing presentations, calendar management, making travel arrangements, answering incoming calls, and greeting visitors.
For many, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Assistant Administrator Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Assistant Administrator resumes for your reference.
Assistant Administrator Resume Sample 1
- Developed and executed computer scheduling and administrative procedures for various housing subdivisions.
- Managed the office staff, including hiring, supervision, training, discipline and termination of employees.
- Facilitated the writing of standard operating procedures to govern the office’s daily operations.
- Prepared job descriptions for staff positions so that they are accurate and appropriate to current job requirements.
- Communicated effectively with business partners regarding required documents and information needed for processing loan applications.
Assistant Administrator Resume Sample 2
- Hired, trained, supervised and evaluated assistant administrators.
- Developed new procedures which streamlined work flow and improved employee relations.
- Initiated action to improve the public image of the government agency by developing an open door policy.
- Invented a time management system for employee training; increased productivity and decreased stress on employees.
- Achieved top pay for all assistant administrators; increased wages for all employees through union negotiations.
Assistant Administrator Resume Sample 3
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite; adhered to evidence-based research and regulatory guidelines.
- Established a database to track progress regarding client financial account management.
- Compiled data for financial analysis for banks, credit unions, and marketplace lenders.
- Received outstanding quality award; effectively compiled data regarding loan applications, providing lenders with an accurate status of each application as well as monitoring and updating systems to meet lender needs.
Assistant Administrator Resume Sample 4
- Managed building maintenance and repair services; improved customer service and security by developing effective working relationships with vendors, vendors’ representatives and staff.
- Established a new scheduling system for the maintenance department; reduced overtime costs by 25%.
- Developed a bilingual hiring program for the janitorial staff; increased office cleaning efficiency.
- Merged several department records into one comprehensive database; increased the accuracy of record keeping.
- Effectively managed employees in crisis situations resulting from natural disasters and other emergency situations.
Assistant Administrator Resume Sample 5
- Implemented new billing system and trained staff in its operation after they had successfully undergone instruction.
- Reduced the time spent on reconciling accounts by 66% as a result of developing a new method of tracking bills due.
- Oversaw the implementation of a new accounting principle and later taught all department staff how to apply it.
- Introduced monthly reports showing outstanding payments to service providers, resulting in higher revenues and cash flow within the company.
- Initiated daily check-offs; reduced time spent on handling late payments by 33%.
Assistant Administrator Resume Sample 6
- Completed correspondence to customers within two business days.
- Trained new staff; instructed on telephone etiquette, filing procedures, and office protocol.
- Directed a team of six staff in compiling pertinent information for customers and updating databases; processed 83 files during one week.
- Provided customers with accurate information regarding policies and procedures.
- Updated customer mailing lists for periodic mailings to members of the association.
Assistant Administrator Resume Sample 7
- Initiated, maintained, and enforced company’s procedures for ordering supplies, service and equipment.
- Recruited and hired qualified personnel to fill vacancies.
- Worked as a multi-tasker to effectively maintain organization’s procedures with respect to Human Resources/Office Administration.
- Reviewed and approved company handbooks; established company policies; helped develop policies, their goals and objectives; assisted in preparation of budget organization proposal.
- Handled personnel matters such as scheduling meetings, coordinating office activities such as providing staff schedules, handling complaints and grievances, reviewing employee performance evaluations.
Assistant Administrator Resume Sample 8
- Processed and tracked outgoing payments, including checks and direct deposits; evaluated and determined appropriate payment methods based on business needs.
- Developed and implemented online application for processing of incoming payments; processed bank drafts, wire transfers, ACH payments and mailed in payments through the use of coded envelopes.
- Maintained filing system for incoming statements from vendors; categorized statements by vendor name.
- Prepared logs or summary sheets of payroll information each month; compiled information used to calculate net pay amounts to be distributed to employees.
- Maintained files of all of the information to manage employee benefits, such as medical and dental insurance; updated files when payments for benefits were made.
Assistant Administrator Resume Sample 9
- Complemented and exceeded annual pay-out goals while providing superior customer service to all mortgage brokers, loan officers, and customers.
- Maintained a 98% closing ratio on new business division agreements, increasing the division’s overall value by 15%.
- Achieved award for perfect attendance; displayed the highest work ethic in the department.
- Recognized for outstanding commitment to department; displayed professional and ethical behavior on a daily basis.
- Received excellent performance award for staying ahead of the mortgage industry curve in terms of technological advancements.
Assistant Administrator Resume Sample 10
- Promoted to Assistant Administrator; administered, supervised and provided administrative support to clinic staff of primary care physicians, specialists and nurses.
- Acted as liaison between clinic staff and managed care providers, continually reviewed contract compliance, budget performance and negotiated reimbursements with insurance companies.
- Spearheaded implementation of an annual budget; developed strategic financial plans based on annual operating plan submissions from the clinics in addition to their subsequent approval.
- Oversaw the development of an initial training plan for new administrative staff.
- Expanded clinic’s annual revenues; retained the clinics’ status as a premier provider of primary care services.
Assistant Administrator Resume Sample 11
- Performed supervisory and administrative duties including, but not limited to, day-to-day tasks of an administrative/clerical nature.
- Demonstrated strong work ethic through dedication to high standards of customer service and demonstrated a true understanding of the mortgage industry.
- Accomplished goals set prior to the start date (schedule) in order to ensure that those goals are met.
- Accomplished other duties as assigned by Administrative Assistant Supervisor, who submitted reports indicating that my goals were met or exceeded on a consistent basis.
- Met or exceeded all performance indicators established by the department Head when communicating with Human Resources.
Assistant Administrator Resume Sample 12
- Assisted Executive Administration in the preparation and review of budgets.
- Directed office management functions and implemented administrative duties in accordance with management policy.
- Developed records retention policies.
- Performed secretarial functions, such as scheduling appointments, answering telephones, and taking minutes at meetings.
- Organized employee directory; updated information on Master Directory to insure accuracy.
Assistant Administrator Resume Sample 13
- Accurately filed documents relating to emergency and non-emergency patients in accordance with hospital guidelines.
- Processed medical insurance claims, researched and retrieved insurance information; met with insurance payment offices on behalf of patients.
- Represented the organization in legal matters.
- Authored letters and reports, using word processing software, to convey information to different parties.
- Provided area supervisors with verbal or written feedback regarding their performance ratings.
Assistant Administrator Resume Sample 14
- Provided administrative support to a twenty-member department; facilitated crucial communication between management, employees, and vendors.
- Designed and implemented a workflow system to improve internal processing of documents.
- Achieved award for outstanding performance; effectively maintained documentation of accounting transactions, accounts receivable, and inventory control.
- Identified a problem with the billing software; realized that the software could not distinguish between full length CDs and CD singles. Reported issue to management; developed work-around while replacement application was being tested.
- Participated in the state push to computerize all social service records that led to significant savings in time and resources.
To become an Assistant Administrator, you will need an associate degree in any field relating to the position, relevant experience is also useful. The skills needed for this position are strong computer skills, detail-oriented, analytical skills, organizational skills, time management skills, strong communication skills, and ability to work well with others.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.
- The Best Assistant Administrator Resume Samples
- Assistant Administrator Resume Sample 1
- Assistant Administrator Resume Sample 2
- Assistant Administrator Resume Sample 3
- Assistant Administrator Resume Sample 4
- Assistant Administrator Resume Sample 5
- Assistant Administrator Resume Sample 6
- Assistant Administrator Resume Sample 7
- Assistant Administrator Resume Sample 8
- Assistant Administrator Resume Sample 9
- Assistant Administrator Resume Sample 10
- Assistant Administrator Resume Sample 11
- Assistant Administrator Resume Sample 12
- Assistant Administrator Resume Sample 13
- Assistant Administrator Resume Sample 14
- Wrap Up