Clinical Data Coordinators handle clinical information, appointment, and other official documents. Their duties consist of evaluating and analyzing clinical data, handling project delivery, full data management, informing data managers, plan, direct or coordinate clinical research projects, and act as a back up for Clinical Data Coordinator.
For many, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Clinical Data Coordinator Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Clinical Data Coordinator resumes for your reference.
Clinical Data Coordinator Resume Sample 1
- Processed clinical trial data in a manner that made it usable for statistical analysis. Translated research subjects’ entries into coded information for storage using statistical analysis software.
- Conducted quality control checks on data; identified potential errors in data entry or transcription; corrected errors in quality work product.
- Demonstrated the ability to convert handwritten data into computer-readable formats; prepared research patient databases for compilation of statistics.
- Recognized by Clinical Director for proactive problem-solving in identifying and correcting coding problems in order to maintain compliance with US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations regarding data management.
- Worked with Quality Control Director to develop compliance guidelines for quality control; implemented new procedures for tracking research data.
Clinical Data Coordinator Resume Sample 2
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks and projects with accuracy and efficiency; performed under pressure with little supervision.
- Recognized for excellent customer service to the patients, the individuals that were the subjects of testing, and to co-workers.
- Accomplished specific tasks as a member of the Research & Development team, providing much-needed support in both design and development of new software.
- Started as a Research Assistant, moved up to Research Analyst by improving key skills such as documentation and document management.
- Quickly gained enough knowledge to become a Clinical Data Coordinator.
Clinical Data Coordinator Resume Sample 3
- Performed routine data analysis for billing and claims processing; ensured accurate coding compliance with Medicare, commercial payers, and state requirements; reviewed claims for adherence to formulary guidelines.
- Trained users to use software program; scheduled system updates.
- Processed clinical trial data according to investigational plan (modified per protocol); screened data for enrollment errors; applied keys to ensure adherence to protocol per the study sponsor’s requirements.
- Recognized by Senior Vice President of Scientific Affairs for mentoring new employees; coaching employees ineffective time management skills via seminars with emphasis on balancing home and work life with business goals.
- Awarded “Custodian of the Year” for outstanding customer service; encouraged continued development and opportunities at the company through speaking engagements to encourage connections with colleagues and customers.
Clinical Data Coordinator Resume Sample 4
- Recruited to eliminate errors in order to improve the efficiency of the clinical database system.
- Coordinated documentation-management procedures, which minimized clerical errors and improved data security.
- Developed detailed instructions for new staff members to ensure proper completion of daily tasks.
- Orchestrated change management, which eliminated common miscommunication problems among users of the database system.
- Cultivated education program that trained end-users on how to use new features within the database system.
Clinical Data Coordinator Resume Sample 5
- Met deadlines for updating and reporting data to the insurance company.
- Created and maintained a database that includes clinical and demographic information of patients treated at hospital clinics and departments since 2009.
- Arranged and rearranged clinic schedules based on patients’ needs. Substituted for supervisor when needed.
- Closed files in a timely manner based on HIPAA requirements; ensured file security by updating passwords every 1 to 3 months.
Clinical Data Coordinator Resume Sample 6
- Used Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint to create PowerPoint presentations reviewing clinical trial documents for compliance with FDA requirements.
- Coordinated with legal counsel to prepare correspondence addressing concerns pertaining to software updates.
- Provided customer support by phone and email for users of medical devices.
- Used Excel to summarize data from clinical trial documents using pivot tables, charts, and macros. Integrated text files into Excel spreadsheets using VBA functions.
- Analyzed data by performing statistical tests using SPSS and SAS software packages for quality assurance audit of clinical trial data.
Clinical Data Coordinator Resume Sample 7
- Performed duties of a Clinical Data Coordinator for a private sector, clinical trials organization.
- Retained clinical trial data for study participants with Type I diabetes, kidney disease, or kidney failure.
- Developed a training program to educate the clinical research organization’s staff members on how to log on to the electronic medical record platform; trained end-users on procedures for storing and retrieving data.
- Mentored new employees on proper data collection techniques by coordinating work schedules and updating computerized documentation systems.
- Recognized by Senior Vice President of Scientific Affairs for mentoring new employees; coached employees’ ineffective time management skills via seminars with emphasis on balancing home and work life with business goals.
Clinical Data Coordinator Resume Sample 8
- Keyboarded physician, Medicare, and insurance information for a county agency.
- Provided telephone service to over 300 physicians daily. Calculated reimbursement information, documented procedure costs, and maintained billing reports.
- Received high scores on NPIPS evaluation.
- Assessed the needs of callers to determine their need for insurance coverage or helped them determine if they needed to see a doctor; delivered exceptional customer service by identifying problems and explaining policies and procedures over the telephone.
- Accomplished the project objective of reducing processing time per order by 5% in three months; noted by the supervisor as an outstanding team player for taking initiative and accomplishing daily objectives without being asked.
Clinical Data Coordinator Resume Sample 9
- A developed a computer program for new members to record personal information.
- Maintained confidentiality of new members by protecting their personal data from unauthorized access.
- Completed assigned tasks on time by working independently and reviewing guidelines for each assignment.
- Identified problems with the database and developed strategies for improvement. Asked questions and requested assistance when necessary to resolve issues.
- Initiated contact with new members to enhance the effectiveness of the database.
Clinical Data Coordinator Resume Sample 10
- Input tax return information on a daily basis.
- Responsible for monthly billing duties, including preparation of invoices, preparing the monthly report,s and preparing monthly summary statements.
- Prepared the appropriate statements as required by the IRS. Copied and mailed all statements as requested or as needed.
- Kept the medical records up to date and accurate by ensuring patient signatures, signatures of authorized parties, and updated signatures where necessary.
- Created an electronic case note for each patient if appropriate; updated and maintained patient’s data and created electronic memo at end of the day for each patient.
Clinical Data Coordinator Resume Sample 11
- Coordinated and compiled data and clinical information for more than 50 different studies; earned the respect of peers and superiors.
- Maintained files on more than 125 active clinical trial patients; recognized as an expert with access privileges to participate in Interim Review Board (IRB) meetings.
- Completed more than 10 monthly audits; consistently recognized as a go-to person for quality assurance.
- Achieved award for promoting applicant satisfaction; coordinated efforts between Human Resources and clinical research departments to streamline the hiring process and minimize delays.
- Received outstanding quality award for exceeding expectations and being an effective resource.
Clinical Data Coordinator Resume Sample 12
- Scanned and entered data into the computer system from medical charts for two pediatric clinics, providing a more efficient and accurate compilation of information to doctors.
- Administered a daily feedback survey to four physicians to determine patient satisfaction.
- Collected data from a randomly chosen selection of medical files, which was cross-referenced with the referral source to detect incomplete or incorrect information from patients or referring sources.
- Attended seminars as an integral part of my education as it relates to maintaining current job knowledge and enhancing job performance.
- Developed a filing system to facilitate data retrieval for physicians by organizing active files into alphabetical order by physician’s last name within the drawer.
To work as a Clinical Data Coordinator you must hold a 4 years’ bachelor’s degree in Health Administration or a Nursing degree, you can also complete a Professional Certificate in Clinical Data Management (PCCDM).Clinical Data Coordinators must show coordination, clinical data management, communication, analytical, proble-solving, collaborative, and data entry skills.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.