The Client Service Associate is an assistant to financial advisers or wealth management professionals. Their duties include regularly contacting clients, arranging meetings, maintaining records, updating documents, performing administrative duties, and completing tasks according to the adviser.
For many, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Client Service Associate Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Client Service Associate resumes for your reference.
Client Service Associate Resume Sample 1
- Admitted to a behavioral health facility in an attempt to overcome depression, anxiety, and other stress-related disorders.
- Conferred daily assistance with housing issues, mental health, and substance abuse counseling to over 500 clients.
- Contributed senior-level skills to the financial services division of a global corporation.
- Provided excellent customer service training skills to several retail associates from banking and insurance companies.
- Fostered enjoyment of the arts through professional modeling opportunities for photographer and art teacher; organized annual scholarship fund for students who demonstrated artistic talent in photography or drawing.
Client Service Associate Resume Sample 2
- Processed mortgage loan applications for approval at the rate of $11.5M USD per annum; recognized for accuracy and completeness as well as for timely processing.
- Secured audit rights for dominant financial institutions after verifying contractor’s compliance with US government HUD requirements for quality control and disclosure.
- Conducted an annual on-site evaluation of the contracted lender’s service to 147 customers; recommended corrective measures, based upon audit findings and legal guidelines, which resulted in improved customer relations.
- Introduced a new line of secured credit cards to 257 regional business partners; increased return on investment by 15% within the first year as compared to the previous year due to higher interest-earning cardholders.
- Compelled the lender to provide a full refund to 520 customers, who had been rewarded for having accepted one of the new secured credit cards, after determining the lender’s compliance with government-mandated disclosure requirements.
Client Service Associate Resume Sample 3
- Met customers’ requests and exceeded their expectations by providing quality customer service and selling innovative financial solutions.
- Maximized account manager referrals by providing market education, and identifying potential referral opportunities.
- Supported sales team by maintaining knowledge of products, marketing tools, and opportunities.
- Contacted corporate executives to acquire information needed for new business development efforts.
- Established credibility as a subject matter expert through active participation in meetings with financial theories experts.
Client Service Associate Resume Sample 4
- Expeditiously resolved customer concerns.
- Effectively answered telephone inquiries and recognized customer needs for gift certificates and money orders.
- Met sales and profit goals by recommending new products and services to customers.
- Initiated a pilot program in the company’s foreign market that resulted in the sale of $20,000 worth of products.
- Reduced delinquency rate by utilizing effective telephone communication to resolve concerns, questions, order status issues, and complaints about payments.
Client Service Associate Resume Sample 5
- Served as a customer service representative in the company’s claims offices; handled an average of one hundred and forty calls per week.
- Provided support to nine customer service representatives; served as an alternate team leader on over forty percent of workdays.
- Managed a team of employees during a one-day, customer service training seminar with the Bank for International Settlements in Basel, Switzerland.
- Resolved physical property and liability claims valued at $1 million or more; recognized by upper management for preventing bank losses from fraudulent activity.
- Identified operational advantages that increased productivity by three-hundred percent; resulting in enhanced customer service response time.
Client Service Associate Resume Sample 6
- Screened and scheduled callers for appointments in a timely manner
- Mentored junior associates and provided them with advanced training on business acumen and skills.
- Enrolled the “Hometown Heroes” program for members of the military, celebrating their service to the country.
- Wrote a monthly newsletter detailing the accomplishments of “Hometown Heroes” and their progress towards becoming financially independent.
- Launched an incentive program for employees to increase personal productivity and job satisfaction through collaboration with peers in the department.
Client Service Associate Resume Sample 7
- Successfully resolved seven (7) customer complaints within the designated time limit.
- Achieved outstanding quality and service rating from a client who was very critical of service, citing “the level of responsiveness, professionalism, and honesty on the show”.
- Received superior rating for customer satisfaction from a customer who had previously received poor service ratings.
- Recommended employee to an employer as a result of providing exceptional customer service.
- Received commendation for good quality and hard work from management in response to two successive excellent customer satisfaction scores.
Client Service Associate Resume Sample 8
- Processed over 200 new borrowers and refinance loan files per month, a 93 percent increase over previous records.
- Won the award for outstanding customer service; under strict guidelines created a positive atmosphere of cooperation and work ethic by encouraging teamwork through open communication and accountability.
- Received commendation from the Vice President of Operations for “a perfect draft of forms for use in investment management.”
- Fostered communication between staff members by continuously requesting feedback and reporting on progress in one-on-one meetings.
- Recognized as a contributing team member for exceptional customer service rating.
Client Service Associate Resume Sample 9
- Communicated financial information to valued clientele, achieving accurate details for all accounts.
- Resolved customer concerns and disputes by considering their requests and providing solutions.
- Used valued insight to create custom savings plans for clients, encouraging participation in the dividend reinvestment program.
- Recognized as an outstanding employee by the president and executive VP; received annual bonuses four years in a row.
- Demonstrated abilities to manage the growth of clientele base; expanded from 300 accounts to 600+ in two years’ time.
Client Service Associate Resume Sample 10
- Reviewed and processed all client requests for various financial products and services.
- Maintained client accounts by balancing daily deposits and withdrawals.
- Contacted clients when large transactions were pending to update notifications.
- Collaborated with other departments to ensure adequate supplies were maintained while ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Satisfied all internal service requests by answering the telephone, scheduling appointments, and assisting with signing transaction documents as a back-up to receptionist personnel.
Client Service Associate Resume Sample 11
- Accomplished the assigned tasks in a timely manner by providing impeccable customer service.
- Neutralized a development request for a client; easily resolved misunderstandings and resentments by ensuring an accurate understanding of loan application requirements.
- Recruited and supervised new loan production staff as a divisional team leader under the direction of senior management.
- Received outstanding behavior grade on customer survey results from thousands of customers who had applied for loan modifications under government programs such as HAMP, HARP, and DSRTIP.
- Awarded excellent salesman award for closing a single sale in the first two months on the job.
Client Service Associate Resume Sample 12
- Resolved over 30 customer complaints about financial products, services, or investment options by processing grievances in the shortest viable time frame.
- Resolved over 60 customer complaints from dissatisfied clients who were dissatisfied with a product or service that they purchased or acquired.
- Solved complex issues and problems by providing written documentation that included sound reasoning, documentation, and explanations of possible solutions.
- Handled over 100 phone calls per week with less than 10% not being resolved in the shortest timeframe possible.
- Received outstanding performance award for resolving more than 95% of client requests for assistance during peak hours; received the same award an additional three times within two years after the initial appointment.
To work as a Client Service Associate, you need to have a bachelor’s degree in finance or a related field, financial licensing, and prior experience in a financial institution.The Client Service Associate must also have Microsoft Office proficiency, researching skills, financial knowledge, basic math skills, customer service skills, detail-oriented, and self-motivated.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.
- The Best Client Service Associate Resume Samples
- Client Service Associate Resume Sample 1
- Client Service Associate Resume Sample 2
- Client Service Associate Resume Sample 3
- Client Service Associate Resume Sample 4
- Client Service Associate Resume Sample 5
- Client Service Associate Resume Sample 6
- Client Service Associate Resume Sample 7
- Client Service Associate Resume Sample 8
- Client Service Associate Resume Sample 9
- Client Service Associate Resume Sample 10
- Client Service Associate Resume Sample 11
- Client Service Associate Resume Sample 12
- Wrap Up