A Channel Marketing Manager manages the pathway (channel) that goods flow through in order to get to consumers. Their duties include finding possible partners to help get goods to consumers, performing focus groups, reviewing products being sold, inventing advertising strategies, negotiating contracts, providing IT support, and reviewing on past successful strategies.
For many, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Channel Marketing Manager Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Channel Marketing Manager resumes for your reference.
Channel Marketing Manager Resume Sample 1
- Spearheaded the success of new products by creating and implementing a best practices guide for all team members.
- Increased sales in new markets by developing and executing marketing programs to increase brand awareness and improve product penetration.
- Achieved six consecutive quarter-over-quarter increases in both revenue and profit within 24 months resulting from innovative ideas, talented leadership, and adept management.
- Managed social media accounts including real estate company Facebook page which increased fan base from 500 to over 4000 friends during four years of service.
- Conceived a plan that increased both website traffic and conversion rate through better usability, web design, targeted content strategy and social media.
Channel Marketing Manager Resume Sample 2
- Served as the product expert for GoGo Squeez brand of Sunkist, managing all aspects of customer relationships, including mediation of escalated requests.
- Launched first-ever eBay seller program with iBuyPower to offer exclusive deals on Linux laptops. Prior eBay experience was critical in securing the new partnership.
- Led efforts on an international scale to rebrand one of Australia’s largest telecom providers into a market leader by building effective sales relationships with key media outlets.
- Pioneered an original approach to engaging customers based on social networking tools, merging cutting edge techniques with traditional marketing strategies. This resulted in increased traffic and conversions through web sites by 100
- Managed two teams of interns to create a viral video campaign with over a million views in a single week.
Channel Marketing Manager Resume Sample 3
- Promoted $3 million in incremental revenue for $40 million corporation.
- Streamlined all marketing collateral into standardized kit, saving company over $12k annually.
- Created successful promotional campaign that resulted in 5% increase in sales within first three months.
- Guided four-person team to produce a new digital media platform with multiple applications including social media integration and web optimization techniques for iPhone and iPad deployment resulting in 100% increase of traffic from relevant search engines partnering with the division’s online publications division.
- Pioneered divisional marketing budget planning process with department heads, resulting in a 40% reduction in costs while achieving a 20% increase in sales volume.
Channel Marketing Manager Resume Sample 4
- Identified, planned, and executed new market entry into the multifamily industry for a national home builder; consistently met or exceeded annual sales budget.
- Collaborated with headquarter marketing team to develop cross-channel marketing campaign that increased site traffic by 20%; recognized by Regional Vice President of Sales for outstanding performance.
- Spearheaded new product release launch of an industrial fastener line; drove interest through professional presentations at trade shows and press releases.
- Developed win-win relationships between key partners for promotion, merchandising, event sponsorship, and donated funds.
- Pioneered new media channels for targeted advertising campaigns including web video ads, search engine marketing (SEM), display ads, and print ads.
Channel Marketing Manager Resume Sample 5
- Created high-impact events and campaigns to engage with consumers and increase brand engagement and awareness.
- Increased the number of customer engagements by 10% over a period of three years; recognized as one of the company’s top performing channel marketing managers.
- Spearheaded social media management, managing over 30 online communities across three major social networking channels (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter).
- Planned, implemented, and evaluated partner channel programs for Asia Pacific region. Helped partners enhance their effectiveness through community building initiatives under Asia Marketing Forum umbrella.
- Developed strong relationships with internal stakeholders responsible for product development and support to ensure successful launch of new products and services.
Channel Marketing Manager Resume Sample 6
- Launched a digital outing tentpole campaign for Kia Motors America that increased sales 52% year over year.
- Negotiated a collaboration between Chobani and Pup-A-Crunch, securing a national placement on The Today Show’s “Pet of the Week.”
- Contributed to revenue growth at XM Satellite Radio through effective positioning and pricing of products.
- Pioneered new initiative for Comcast Cable that introduced college students to leading advertisers across all media platforms.
- Developed strategic partnership with Lax Sports Network showcasing players from NFL teams during recruitment process.
Channel Marketing Manager Resume Sample 7
- Oversaw the development of a new brand for Verizon Wireless.
- Guided interactive marketing team in meeting monthly goals through research, data analysis, and strategic planning.
- Gained insight on consumer behavior from interviews with potential customers to help generate targeted advertising campaigns.
- Managed a multiregional campaign to increase sales with current Verizon Wireless customers through acquisition of new subscribers in a designated market area by expanding marketing efforts into wireless broadband services.
- Created an integrated approach for optimizing customer experiences across multiple channels including web, call centers, retail stores, and email/SMS marketing.
Channel Marketing Manager Resume Sample 8
- Increased sales of a new product by 20% in first quarter, as compared to sales from the previous year.
- Inclusive of three new products within second year on market; increased overall sales revenue by 30%.
- Diversified social media strategy through consistent exploration of various marketing channels.
- Upheld a brand image consistent with the company’s vision and culture through effective management practices.
- Negotiated an exclusive contract with a gym franchise – the largest agreement in the company’s history – for projected annual revenue value of $5 million US dollars.
Channel Marketing Manager Resume Sample 9
- Pioneered new youth social networking community by expanding online gaming company’s Facebook fan base to more than 1.5 million users.
- Created the first-ever mobile portal for iPhone users to access content, download applications, redeem coupons, and enjoy exclusive offers.
- Quickly gained team lead status by being the most productive individual in workplace; managed 6 employees while maintaining 598 percent increase in ad revenue growth.
- Designed 3 of CSI’s top-selling games on Xbox 360 platform which all ranked at least 4 out of 5 stars among critics on Metacritic within 48 hours of release.
- Maintained 79 percent share in online community throughout 2012 when industry average was 52 percent share.
Channel Marketing Manager Resume Sample 10
- Spearheaded the development of an in-house training program for all internal staff identifying skills gaps and developing personal improvement plans.
- Provided leadership to increase departmental production by 31%; implemented a project management system assuring projects were assigned, tracked, completed on time with quality deliverables.
- Introduced new branding guidelines to meet client needs across multiple companies; developed effective sales collateral including customized presentations that increased sales by 30%.
- Managed an annual budget of $24 million toward brand awareness; recognized for promoting the company’s strong commitment to diversity and women’s empowerment throughout campaigns.
- Delivered several successful campaigns achieving goals toward building brand presence; introduced social media initiatives driving over 800K impressions.
Channel Marketing Manager Resume Sample 11
- Drove sales by developing and implementing promotional strategies for one of the company’s highest-grossing product lines.
- Received award for increasing market share in highly competitive environment.
- Launched ten new products within two years, meeting aggressive time frame and exceeding revenue goals.
- Developed high quality selling tools in multi-platform formats to enhance brand awareness including press kits, product decals, flyers, banners, internet graphics, trade show materials, tutorials & demos.
- Recognized as an industry leader in integrated marketing campaigns; gained knowledge through research activities that enabled me to help increase overall brand awareness which resulted in increased sales.
The educational requirements to be a channel marketing manager are to have a bachelor’s degree in marketing or other related fields. A channel marketing manager must demonstrate excellent math and computer skills, strong attention to detail, creativity, flexibility, superior communication skills, excellent time management skills and excellent training skills.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.