Account Coordinators are responsible for providing support to customers in an effort to meet or exceed the sales goals of the company. This may include handling customer inquiries, answering phone calls, entering information into a database, tracking orders, and processing invoices. The top skills are customer service, sales, team-building abilities, telephone etiquette/skills, and Microsoft Office Suite. A high school diploma is required for this position, but retail experience is helpful.
The Best Account Coordinator Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Account Coordinator resumes for your reference.
- Provide administrative and customer support, creating powerpoints and excel spreadsheets for account executives and client services managers.
- Answering phones while supporting customer issues and transferring calls to the appropriate department.
- Recognized “go-to” person for a broad range of issues and concerns.
- Oversaw reception area, including greeting visitors and responding to telephone and in-person requests for information.
- Achieved over one hundred percent increase in campaign response rate by using online survey results, customer feedback, and customer demographics to create individualized direct mail campaigns.
- Assists account executives with orders, traffic, and discrepancies as needed.
- Maintains account lists, mailing lists, and employee lists.
- Additional duties as designated by the General Sales Manager or Business Manager related to sales or administrative functions.
- Obtained assurance of over $200,000 in future revenue by developing a strategic business plan for the client’s new product expansion and global marketing.
- Protected the company’s and clients’ interests by correctly vetting all media outlets to minimize lawsuits against the firm and securing approval from head office before moving forward.
- Established and maintained partnerships with businesses to promote future business.
- Acted as the brand ambassador to educate businesses on Oakwood Worldwide benefits.
- Worked with internal team members to ensure a smooth and consistent flow of information.
- Provided daily quality control over all client accounts; analyzed customer complaints made necessary adjustments to improve customer relations, and reported problems to the management team.
- Established the basis for future client relationships through the completion of all business objectives and the creation of lasting customer relationships.
- Develop timelines and workflows, manage campaign budgets, and set up geographical, device, and category targeting strategies.
- Translate data into results and provide clients with weekly campaign updates, analyze performance metrics and ROI, and provide actionable strategies to optimize performance.
- Manage the self-serve campaign program, on-boarding clients to the company’s platform, and provide assistance throughout the campaign to ensure a profitable and empowering experience.
- Verify and implement third-party tags and click trackers to monitor and improve campaign performance.
- Performed duties as an account coordinator for a venture by the United States Chamber of Commerce to identify, train, manage, and deploy professionals for the executive branch of the federal government.
- Responsible for coordinating the day-to-day operational aspects of sales and marketing work.
- Generate virtual pre-production artwork proofs for presentations and customer approval.
- Utilize advanced design applications such as Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop for graphic design.
- Responsible for taking a proactive role in researching and resolving client problems and questions while maintaining client relationships.
- Achieved recognition for developing in-depth relationships with existing and prospective clients; met or exceeded goals of 10 interviews per day.
- Worked with a team and our clients to create strategic content to drive conversation, engagement, conversion, and retention across social platforms.
- Created and delivered weekly ad hoc reports including graphs and analysis, highlighting film strengths and weaknesses and relevant benchmarks with side-by-side comparisons for all data points.
- Monitored social conversation across 11 international markets, such as the United Kingdom and Brazil, to provide weekly audience insight reports on specific activations, film releases, trailer performances, and more.
- Implemented strategies to resolve customer conflict and developed persona-specific sales messages that enhanced customer value prior to sale.
- Outlined President’s Budget proposals during Congressional committee hearings; increased public awareness by influencing public policy with effective communication.
- Provide end-to-end administrative support for the sales cycle and follow sold advertising campaigns through to completion.
- Communicate and collaborate with designers and peer function organizations to ensure company practices and goals are met and ensure the resolution of all customer issues.
- Assist sales team by focusing on managing schedules and following up on sales inquiries and quotes.
- Became the lead “go-to” person for new reps and account coordinators, particularly challenging calls as one of the company’s primary mentors/trainers of both new and established employees.
- Established new revenue records during product launch campaigns while improving corporate image during crisis situations.
- Minimized lost revenue by collaborating with internal teams to resolve networking issues for customers and ensure service level agreements (SLAs) were met.
- Created client analysis and manual forecasts and identifying new sales opportunities, providing detailed customer information to support Account Executive objectives.
- Worked closely with Account Executives in creating customized advertising campaigns and sales proposals in linear and digital formats based on customer needs, meeting defined deadlines.
- Regularly met or exceeded sales goals for the industry-leading company, receiving awards from my District Manager and Sales Director.
- Grew key accounts from initial implementation with a single location to $800,000 in annual sales.
- Liaison with internal and external stakeholders to ensure accurate order processing, including processing customer invoices, confirming payment status, and directing 3PLs to release stock.
- Providing a high standard of customer service to our valued wholesale customers, in the form of responding to stock availability, order inquiries, and dispatch information.
- Manage genuine relationships with customers to ensure they receive high-quality service.
- Achieved award for account development; proposed and implemented a new business scheme by targeting companies with outstanding growth potential.
- Increased company’s exposure; researched media outlets and arranged interviews and presentations with news reporters, magazines, television shows, radio hosts, newspapers, blogs, and other mediums of information.
- Social Media Management for multimillion-dollar national and international brands in the restaurant industry.
- Searching relevant terms, topics, keywords, and conversations to participate in to generate engagement around several of our bands.
- Developing and cultivating influencer relationships, to leverage their loyal fan base to grow our existing community and achieve campaign goals.
- Creating, distributing, and sharing relevant content and responding to comments in a timely manner.
- Created innovative and effective advertising campaigns; wrote unique tag lines which were approved at the highest levels of management.
- Provided rate quotes for expedited air, truckload, intermodal, and less than truckload shipments.
- Coordinated pickup and delivery of parts and vehicles with my client to assure testing and building of vehicles are on schedule.
- Monitored import air and ocean shipments of vehicle parts.
- Kept track of client purchase orders and requested additional funds be added as needed.
- Received award for “Best in Class” sales achievement for campaigns resulting in over $100,000 of advertising revenue.
- Account Coordinator for a full-service marketing and advertising agency with clients in the Gaming & Hospitality industries.
- Traffic manager and client relations specialist, coordinating all direct mail, digital marketing, and advertising creative projects against tight deadlines.
- Maintain agency database and catalog of creative projects.
- Completed a media event within one week of taking on the role; planned an event that generated $15,000+ in revenue with a minimal budget.
- Controlled two accounts while maintaining a monthly budget of less than $75; expanded client relationships resulting in new business opportunities.
How to Become a Successful Account Coordinator?
Almost all employers will require a degree in some field of finance or the like so you will have the basic knowledge to begin at this position. A degree in marketing or business is also ideal to give you all the basic knowledge you will require if that is more in line with your current skill set.
Upon being hired you will work under an Account Supervisor on a team of other coordinators who you will need to develop teamwork skills with to accomplish the tasks required of you. Good social skills and customer service will also make clients want to work with you more in the future.
Your primary responsibilities will require you to be organized as well as a good public speaker, as you will need to gather data to give presentations to advise future company policy. Being outgoing and confident will make your pitches more likely to be accepted so that you will develop a solid reputation as a leader.
As markets are always changing, you will also need to be aware of potential trends in the market. By being alert and speaking frequently with your clients to get accurate data, you can develop systems to spot potential issues before they arise, making you a valued employee.
For companies that sell directly to their clients and need to ensure that those who buy their products are satisfied, an account coordinator steps in to keep track of the changing needs of the buyers and develop strategies for the future to ensure that everyone who buys from the company is always satisfied and all workers know what is expected of them.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.
- The Best Account Coordinator Resume Samples
- How to Become a Successful Account Coordinator?
- Wrap Up