Admissions coordinators are in charge of the admissions procedure in learning or healthcare institutions. Their main duties include explaining the school policies to new students, organizing admissions related activities, maintaining students’ admissions database, assisting students to complete required admissions work, developing brochures for marketing purposes and controlling the admissions budget.
For many, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Admissions Coordinator Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Admissions Coordinator resumes for your reference.
Admissions Coordinator Resume Sample 1
- Increased incoming calls by 20 percent; personally screened the majority of applicants who called into our facility.
- Processed more than 700 requests for Internet training sessions per month; examples of core competencies include knowledge of area codes, time zones, international calling codes, and time differences.
- Expertly communicated with diverse customers to answer questions regarding our products; examples include international students, recent college graduates, high school students, employers, alumni associations, and coaches. scheduled interviews; scheduled interviews that resulted in an average of 6 placements per month.
- Supported the Marketing Director in developing and executing a successful lead generation strategy; determined most effective method (web based, telemarketing, direct mail) for acquiring prospective clients; conducted individualized training with team members.
- Developed departmental technology plan; obtained necessary resources to initiate new phone system and screen-scraping process.
Admissions Coordinator Resume Sample 2
- Achieved highest level of productivity with most applications placed into the system for processing; received invitation to attend Director’s meeting to review applicant workflow.
- Provided statistical data regarding interviews, wait for list submissions, and applicant turn-around time to Senior Management Team; provided metrics for analysis of new marketing campaigns.
- Researched operational processes for determining market pricing, geographic opportunities, and demand at the local level; participated in weekly business review meetings with the senior management team.
- Collaborated with senior financial analyst on analysis of business strategy; developed methods for analyzing ROI on marketing campaigns; achieved highest sales results among peers.
- Received Outstanding Quality Award; collaborated with Marketing Manager to identify market trends and determine options for potential new products.
Admissions Coordinator Resume Sample 3
- Received certification as a Certified Healthcare Representative from the National Healthcareer Association.
- Achieved certification from the American Society for Quality as a Certified Quality Improvement Associate.
- Earned approval to take responsibility for the multi-million dollar budget for the Business Strategy & Analysis department, a forward-thinking department within a growth company that has seen an increase in profits every year since being acquired by The Institute of Successful Business People.
- A suggested strategy to have departments share office space and resources.
- Trained over 100 professionals in the department.
Admissions Coordinator Resume Sample 4
- Endeavored to increase student enrollment in higher education programs; expanded the number of enrollments by creating a database of potential students and sending enrollment packets.
- Defined and formulated strategies to redesign high school curriculums to ensure successful transitions for college-bound students; implemented curriculums that effectively assisted in increasing high school graduation rates.
- Streamlined internal processes and successfully converted data obtained from numerous sources into a comprehensive, user-friendly system; addressed the concerns of end-users and presented them with solutions.
- Enhanced communication, coordination, and teamwork between departments; allocated resources to meet corporate goals.
- Achieved award for business excellence by exceeding budgeted goals; contributed to the growth of the company’s bottom line.
Admissions Coordinator Resume Sample 5
- Met all admissions deadlines; received praise from the Director of Admissions that my work was exemplary.
- Achieved admission pass rate of 80 percent for the students I counseled, which was higher than the target pass rate of 75 percent set by the Dean of Admissions.
- Received awards for outstanding customer service to students and alumni; ranked number 1 in resolving issues or concerns.
- Recognized by Dean Award for outstanding service to the school community; provided outreach programs, student advising services, and other important initiatives to newly admitted students through career planning workshops.
- Named “A” student for having a cumulative GPA of 3.9.
Admissions Coordinator Resume Sample 6
- Performed analysis of potential companies that met specific criteria.
- Explored different ways to study the local area business environment, including interviewing experts in the field.
- Designed programs for alumni, including explaining student experiences during their days at UMD.
- Published three article’s on current trends in the field of business strategy for specialized publications at UMD.
- Completed an intensive literature review on strategic management which led to an article published in a national publication.
Admissions Coordinator Resume Sample 7
- Improved the Admissions Department’s processes by increasing the number of applicants received for admission to a US business school.
- Helped a company rank its top ten high-achieving executives in terms of leadership, communication skills, and analytical skills.
- Used statistical techniques to identify interest gaps between prospective students and top management for three different firms.
- Applied statistical techniques to identify the types of managers who would most effectively lead corporate teams or dominant companies.
- Created a survey that ranked prospective MBA students by their leadership skills, analytical capabilities, and communication skills.
Admissions Coordinator Resume Sample 8
- Achieved an increase of enrollment for the Virtual University (VU) program; increased the number of students from 200 to 400.
- Implemented a system that reduced VU program gas consumption by 20%; yielded savings exceeding $100,000.
- Enhanced customer satisfaction; completed 80% of calls within 3 rings; decreased wait time by 15 seconds, resulting in an average call length of 6 minutes.
- Developed an action plan that resulted in an increase in VU program enrollment from 400 students to 950 students within 6 months after joining the team.
- Received the CESA “Employee of the Month” award for the third consecutive month.
Admissions Coordinator Resume Sample 9
- Achieved 100% increase in on-time deposit reporting, resulting in an annual cost savings of $250,000 to the company.
- Achieved on-time delivery on all commitments for FY10 while increasing revenue by 13%.
- Reduced the number of monthly reports by 50%, saving 800 man-hours each month while improving data accuracy.
- Achieved a 20% increase in pre-sells for FY12 while maintaining the highest customer satisfaction rating in four years of operation.
- Decreased time to process applications from 6 weeks to 4 days despite 300% increase in applications.
Admissions Coordinator Resume Sample 10
- Recognized for successfully marketing, designing & implementing a new admissions tracking system.
- Created marketing campaigns that resulted in increased inquiries.
- Recognized for successfully marketing, designing & implementing an online shoe size conversion calculator.
- Compiled statistics that led to the successful marketing launch of a new semester enrollment program.
- Achieved award for outstanding performance of Business Plan, Plan of Action, and Project Plan; received a commendation from Regional Manager.
Admissions Coordinator Resume Sample 11
- Received outstanding quality award for per-process excellence in admissions.
- Designed classification system for career development program.
- Achieved notoriety with the Director of Admissions by providing support in the recruitment of new students on the college’s main campus.
- Met FERPA requirements on an annual basis for student records; ensured that safeguarding records policy was complied with within policy guidelines.
- Attributed to winning the award for outstanding on-time compliance; provided excellent customer service to incoming students while adhering to college’s guidelines.
Admissions Coordinator Resume Sample 12
- Responsible for systematic analysis of current and potential student needs to coordinate admission director duties.
- Organized and implemented a comprehensive outreach program, securing over 3,000 qualified applicants for the freshman class.
- Recruited students to apply for college positions including financial aid fellowships, positions as teaching assistants, and internships.
- Integrated a new application service into the admissions process, allowing qualified applicants for financial aid to be electronically “matched” directly with available positions.
- Developed and implemented a comprehensive outreach program that secured over 2,000 qualified applicants for the freshman class.
To work as an admissions coordinator, you require an associate degree in information management. Admissions coordinator must demonstrate excellent communication skills, listening skills, professional attitude, confidentiality, customer service skills, attention to detail and organizational skills.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.