Telephone Surveyors make precise measurements to determine property boundaries. Their duties include researching land and survey records, preparing plots, maps and reports, and establishing official land and water boundaries for deeds, leases, and other legal documents.
To work as a Telephone Surveyor, you must meet the educational requirements (determined by state), being an associate’s or bachelor’s degree from an ABET accredited school in civil engineering, or forestry, or a closely related field. You must then become licensed, by passing the Fundamentals of Surveying (FS) exam, gaining sufficient work experience under a licensed surveyor, and passing the Principles and Practice of Surveying (PS) exam. Telephone Surveyors are detail oriented, have time management and problem -solving skills, and physical stamina.
For many people, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Telephone Surveyor Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Telephone Surveyor resumes for your reference.
Telephone Surveyor Resume Sample 1
- Maintained survey operations at the highest performance level of 99% by following standard procedures.
- Resolved complaints in a timely, efficient manner by serving as liaison between company and customer.
- Reviewed work orders for accuracy before beginning repairs; coordinated estimated time of completion with Facilities Supervisor.
- Correctly surveyed 100% of assigned areas within required time schedule – recognized by the Area Supervisor for superior service to customers, company, co-workers, managers, etc. Also recognized for outstanding quality standards by Supervisors/General Manager on six occasions with gifts equivalent to 3 weeks pay each time .
- Achieved award for exceeding expectations on customer satisfaction survey ratings.
Telephone Surveyor Resume Sample 2
- Performed daily labor market survey of current labor rates in the Denver/Boulder Metro area.
- Chosen by district performance manager to receive an award for exceptional achievement in data collection, accuracy, and report presentation.
- Trained junior employees to improve work quality through effective communication, problem-solving, better processes, and teamwork.
- Conducted telephone surveys to identify concerns of customers regarding energy conservation efforts by a local utility company; recognized for superior performance on ten “hot-call” questions.
- Achieved 100% post-surgical patient satisfaction on over 20 patients that had undergone surgery on knee or wrist joints.
Telephone Surveyor Resume Sample 3
- Conducted surveys for government agencies to identify the status of mutual funds and college investments.
- Reported information from over 100 clients via phone, fax, and email on a daily basis.
- Repaired defective equipment from other telephone surveyors within 24 hours after receiving call for repairs.
- Provided excellent customer service to fellow employees by helping them with programming problems.
- Trained new telephone surveyors during 8 week training period; improved their efficiency by 20%.
Telephone Surveyor Resume Sample 4
- Maintained confidentiality of information submitted by research participants.
- Collected data for purposes of market analysis to better understand customer purchasing behaviors.
- Maintained an effective working relationship with the Marketing Department including the Supervisor and Team Leader.
- Earned certification in “First Aid, CPR” after passing extensive exams offered by American Red Cross.
- Recognized as a top performer during employee performance reviews for consistently maintaining standards of excellence. Was rewarded two weeks paid vacation for excellent work performance.
Telephone Surveyor Resume Sample 5
- Introduced own telephone interviewing firm, which achieved an average of five completed interviews per hour.
- Instrumental in ensuring 100 percent occupancy within company housing complex by conducting tenant satisfaction surveys.
- Analyzed conditions of residential areas to improve the quality of life for more than 1,000 residents through onsite inspections and technical assistance.
- Maintained customer appreciation rate above 90% following first year by providing timely service repairs that met or exceeded tenants’ expectations.
- Recognized as Employee of the Year following outstanding performance reviewing equipment logs for discrepancies and organizing work orders.
Telephone Surveyor Resume Sample 6
- Maintained customer satisfaction rating at 97% or above by maintaining high-quality standards for all surveys.
- Provided guidance to help over 100 customers make sound purchase decisions based on the information provided in the telephone survey.
- Recognized as a top performer after receiving annual bonus at an average of $400; recognized by Supervisor team members.
- Responded immediately to service calls and resolved 90% of problems at initial contact; recommended corrective action was taken quickly based on customer input.
- Resolved complex complaints involving system malfunctions within 24 hours, helping to avoid further inconvenience for customers; received management commendation for excellent work performance.
Telephone Surveyor Resume Sample 7
- Performed duties necessary to establish & maintain telephone survey information systems in accordance with established standards.
- Arranged for timely testing of assigned equipment, resulting in few complaints from surveyors.
- Managed the activities of three employees while maintaining responsibility for all system operations.
- Attained 100% compliance rate on monthly test schedule by coordinating testing between multiple service providers.
- Maintained knowledge of product features and capabilities through continued education providing expertise to resolve customer problems.
Telephone Surveyor Resume Sample 8
- Provided high quality customer service during inbound telephone calls to facilitate the resolution of complaints made to the business office.
- Developed strong rapport with customers, who rated me positively for dependability, courtesy, and cooperation.
- Achieved 100% accuracy on survey forms by accurately documenting customer responses while remaining unbiased and impartial. Received exemplary performance award at semi-annual meeting.
- Redirected information flow effectively during peak call periods using power dialing equipment; recognized by supervisors for outstanding team spirit.
- Assisted senior employees with miscellaneous light maintenance duties including gutter cleaning, lawn mowing, sidewalk tramping, etc.; recognized twice for superior work ethic.
Telephone Surveyor Resume Sample 9
- Worked the evening shift on the phones from 4 PM to 12 AM.
- Wrote reports summarizing responses from 50,000 surveys completed over a three-year period.
- Retained job responsibilities after reorganization by leading efforts of 70 employees in training and motivating new surveyors.
- Suggested process improvements that increased productivity by 11%.
- Promoted to supervisor and worked with management team to schedule work for 40+ employees while adhering to budget constraints.
Telephone Surveyor Resume Sample 10
- Completed more than 1,250 surveys, producing more than $8M in revenue.
- Handled survey calls for a diverse group of clients ranging from B2B companies to major household brands.
- Established new client relationships that resulted in monthly billing of more than $10K for all work performed on behalf of each client.
- Responded positively and effectively to customer needs with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5 stars at the time I left the organization.
- Collaborated with supervisor to develop a direct response letter used by the company for marketing purposes resulting in a 40% increase in positive responses from participants surveyed.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.